Trump is a toxic candidate

Nothing succeeds like success.... If the blob loses an early primary or two, I think the GOP rank and file will see the writing on the wall. I tend to think that if he wins the first two primaries, he's going to get Bernied by the GOP establishment.

What will be interesting to see is whether or not the Blob or Bust faction actually stays home in November 2024 if Trump is not on the ticket. We know enough about these folks to know that they have zero character or scruples and--as the OP demonstrated--they will happily toss someone whom they once worshiped overboard for political expediency. They are not hamstrung by what they said yesterday.
It’s Republican revenge politics.

Trump has got to beat President Biden in 2024, no one else will do.

It’s Republican revenge politics.

Trump has got to beat President Biden in 2024, no one else will do.
I hope you're right.

Because I don't see that happening. In very few states did Trump get a higher percentage of the vote in 2020 than he did in 2016. And, given our winner-take-all way of dispersing electoral votes...it doesn't net you more EVs if you're underperforming. MI-WI-PA just re-elected democrats statewide as governors.

Doesn't matter why he is such because no amount of explaining it away will make ANY DIFFERENCE.
You want to energize the left then run him. It's bad enough we have to beat their ballot harvesting schemes but if you nominate the most hated man in America you need your fucking head examined.
You're too old to forget that every Republican is Media Enemy #1.

I'm sorry. It's too late. He's your nominee for 2024. Anyone else who throws their hat in the ring will be destroyed. He still enjoys almost a 60% approval rating in the Republican party. By my estimation, that constitutes a majority. It is a bit early in the cycle read the tea leaves on if that support will wane or not, but I expect it won't. It's a fantasy to think he'll go away and lose all his support. Just like your non-existent wet dreams of ballot harvesting and fraudulent elections. It ain't gonna happen.

You reap what you sow. Prepare to reap. :auiqs.jpg:

I am far left and dislike almost everything Trump does or backs.
But I am almost forced to vote for Trump because of the illegal way he has been abused, like 2 fake impeachments, the absurd claim Jan 6 was in "insurrection", the illegal Mar-a-lago search warrant, etc.
Nothing Trump did was remotely illegal or impeachable.
The attacks on Trump are 100 times worse than Trump ever did or wanted to do.

You know what....it really doesn't matter anymore who is the candidate.....

this is what matters....no mail in voting no ballot harvesting.....that 's what matters.

hope they fix this before the next election.

1669680634101.png

This is a lie.

Republicans will lose again in 2024 if they continue to lie about ‘stolen’ elections, ‘fraud,’ and ‘cheating’ – with or without Trump.
The truth is if Repubs do not gain power again and if they do and are not true to a free and sovereign nation it is not going to be nice. As it stands now the game is stacked against Repubs.

You know what....it really doesn't matter anymore who is the candidate.....

this is what matters....no mail in voting no ballot harvesting.....that 's what matters.

hope they fix this before the next election.

View attachment 732070
Well, I hate to break it to Lavern but most states already have mail in voting and ballot harvesting is an alt-right talking point.

Donald Trump is the 2024 Republican nominee. DeSantis will not run.

So..you can take that to the bank and actually cash it. :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing succeeds like success.... If the blob loses an early primary or two, I think the GOP rank and file will see the writing on the wall. I tend to think that if he wins the first two primaries, he's going to get Bernied by the GOP establishment.

What will be interesting to see is whether or not the Blob or Bust faction actually stays home in November 2024 if Trump is not on the ticket. We know enough about these folks to know that they have zero character or scruples and--as the OP demonstrated--they will happily toss someone whom they once worshiped overboard for political expediency. They are not hamstrung by what they said yesterday.
Republicans aren't corrupt like democrats are. The Republican primaries won't get Bernied.

You might not like the 74 million Little Trumpsters, but there is no path to victory in November 2024 if the GOP nominates Liz, Hogan, Kasich or one of the Bushes instead of Donald J. Trump.

Yes there is.

The country doesn't like the Democrats, but Orange Jesus is a loser. Everyone outside of the MAGA cult sees this.

Nominate a normal Republican instead of a batshit crazy raving lunatic and the Republicans have a great shot in 2024.

Republicans aren't corrupt like democrats are. The Republican primaries won't get Bernied.
We'll see.

If it's Biden v. Trump; no way Trump wins. Every republican in the party leadership knows this...every heavyweight GOP donor knows this. And if you were to give your fellow Confederates truth serum; you guys would admit it. I'm not even sure your blob beats Harris.

If the GOP wants to ride Trump to another electoral defeat...more power to them.

Now, that isn't to say they may try and fail to Bernie the Blob... The GOP Primaries are pretty much winner take all...you may win 33 to 29 percent but you get 100% of the delegates. The Democrats have a circular firing squad to where you get a percentage of the delegates based on your performance...which is why you keep having these long drawn out Democratic primaries long after the GOP nominee has been decided. Its much harder to screw over (if you want to call it that) the GOP front runner since Trump is able to get 33/100 neanderthals to vote for him--1/3 of the GOP base is functionally retarded as is proven here daily it seems. The upshot is that if you have 12 candidates in Iowa and 10 in New Hampshire, 33% will get you the victory. But if you have 4 candidates in South Carolina and Nevada, that 33% may not get it done.

Last edited:
You might not like the 74 million Little Trumpsters, but there is no path to victory in November 2024 if the GOP nominates Liz, Hogan, Kasich or one of the Bushes instead of Donald J. Trump.

If the Republicans nominate someone who supports Sleepy Joe, why would anyone vote for them in the General Election? If they like Biden, they'll vote for him- not Michael Steele or Romney.
You cannot win by running Donald Trump in 2024.

You do not have enough votes to do it by yourselves (Republicans only).

You need Independents and Reagan Democrats (more conservative Dems who cross party lines from time to time, given enough of a reason).

After January 6, 2021, you will not get those Independents and Reagan Democrats if you run Donald Trump.

Which means that whatever schmuck the Dems choose to serve-up will win the day.

Dump your Orange Albatross while you still can.

Snap out of it.

Think.

I'm not even sure your blob beats Harris.
I am pretty sure he does not.

The ONLY way for Harris to see the White House from the top slot is if Trump is running against her. The thing with Trump supporters are that there will never be more of them than there are at this moment. No one is going to change their mind and start supporting Trump, no one. Considering that he does not have enough to win right now and the only direction he can go is down, Satan could run against him and win.

We'll see.

If it's Biden v. Trump; no way Trump wins. Every republican in the party leadership knows this...every heavyweight GOP donor knows this. And if you were to give your fellow Confederates truth serum; you guys would admit it. I'm not even sure your blob beats Harris.

If the GOP wants to ride Trump to another electoral defeat...more power to them.

Now, that isn't to say they may try and fail to Bernie the Blob... The GOP Primaries are pretty much winner take all...you may win 33 to 29 percent but you get 100% of the delegates. The Democrats have a circular firing squad to where you get a percentage of the delegates based on your performance...which is why you keep having these long drawn out Democratic primaries long after the GOP nominee has been decided. Its much harder to screw over (if you want to call it that) the GOP front runner since Trump is able to get 33/100 neanderthals to vote for him--1/3 of the GOP base is functionally retarded as is proven here daily it seems. The upshot is that if you have 12 candidates in Iowa and 10 in New Hampshire, 33% will get you the victory. But if you have 4 candidates in South Carolina and Nevada, that 33% may not get it done.
After two more years of Biden, I think most Americans would vote for Dracula.

It's bad enough we have to beat their ballot harvesting schemes but
No Such Thing^^^^^
trump created the divide, and people, yes even (R) voters, voted for SOLID (R)'s but rejected the election deniers.

The act is old, we have heard it since trump announced in 2015.
He won and still cried FRAUD.

Just like your non-existent wet dreams of ballot harvesting and fraudulent elections.
Let's scream Russia, Russia, Russia again.

Forum List

Back