Trump is a systematic of why immigration will never be fixed.

My brain and being a contractor for forty years.
Ah, so real world experience over time and your own perceptual reality versus the perceptual reality you are fed.
Yeah, cuz no one else has real world experience. Your arguments are always dumb.

Actually that was another poster's argument, I just rephrased it. And then you got yourself irritated over it apparently. Was there anything you wished to say on the topic?
I quoted YOU, moron. Pay attention.
I follow threads.

"My brain and being a contractor for forty years."

So if you've nothing on the topic then, cheers.

Wages have risen more in Trump first 2 years than Obama's 8.

Take your lies and shove them.

Wages, Obama Economy's Weakest Link, Now Surging Under Trump | Investor's Business Daily

No link. Get this out of CE.

Wages/compensation for average working families have been stagnant for half a century on now, as the purchasing power of the ameican worker has shrunk, while our productivity has grown. All of that societal wealth was extracted, concentrated and redistributed. Revisit The Powell Memorandum, this was no accident. 80% of americans live paycheck to paycheck and it is all utterly bipartisan.
People should strive to be more than average.

If people are living paycheck to paycheck, they should check their spending.

Ah, so real world experience over time and your own perceptual reality versus the perceptual reality you are fed.
Yeah, cuz no one else has real world experience. Your arguments are always dumb.

Actually that was another poster's argument, I just rephrased it. And then you got yourself irritated over it apparently. Was there anything you wished to say on the topic?
I follow threads.

Are you under the impression that i havent been in the work force my entire life? That is a retarded assumption. I wonder why you made it.

I follow threads.

None of you guys buildup other nations overseas.

Wages, Obama Economy's Weakest Link, Now Surging Under Trump | Investor's Business Daily

Wages/compensation for average working families have been stagnant for half a century on now, as the purchasing power of the ameican worker has shrunk, while our productivity has grown. All of that societal wealth was extracted, concentrated and redistributed. Revisit The Powell Memorandum, this was no accident. 80% of americans live paycheck to paycheck and it is all utterly bipartisan.
400 wealthy americans get all of the economic wealth in this country, just 400. There are 300 plus million people in this country. People are either living from paycheck to paycheck or working more than one job. And I find it deplorable that Trump morons who are nothing but poor white trash cans, still support this madness and Wall street.

Actually the white business owners claim that white workers are not worth hiring and want the illegals and the migrants...
That is true, but don't coming whining to washington when those same illegals you hire, set up shop next door to your dumb white ass

Donald Trump, small business owners, white contractors and wall street, all relied heavily on illegals to work for them for pennies on the dollar and have been the first to cry foul when political genre hits the fan. Meanwhile, you got people in this country wanting better and fair wages and you got people like Trump rallying on your behalf, while stickin it to you behind closed doors. Trump is the reason wages haven't risen in this country, Trump is the reason we have so many illegals in this country and why politicians refuse to address the issues....ITS ALL CALLED FUCK AMERICAN WORKERS, WE WANT OUR COMPANIES TO HIRE ILLEGALS SO THAT WE CAN STAY RICH.

400 rich mf's in this country makes more than 99% of all the economic growth in this country....just 400 greedy mf's, that's some shit.

A wise person would emulate the Rich instead hating the Rich.

The economic system should live up to its own hype. The system should check itself if it wants to persist into the future. When I grew up an entire family could live comfortably and get kids through college on one full time income, and still retire with some financial security. If our system was so exceptional perhaps we wouldn't not need to demean 80% of our population for our economic system's failures.

Donald Trump, small business owners, white contractors and wall street, all relied heavily on illegals to work for them for pennies on the dollar and have been the first to cry foul when political genre hits the fan. Meanwhile, you got people in this country wanting better and fair wages and you got people like Trump rallying on your behalf, while stickin it to you behind closed doors. Trump is the reason wages haven't risen in this country, Trump is the reason we have so many illegals in this country and why politicians refuse to address the issues....ITS ALL CALLED FUCK AMERICAN WORKERS, WE WANT OUR COMPANIES TO HIRE ILLEGALS SO THAT WE CAN STAY RICH.

400 rich mf's in this country makes more than 99% of all the economic growth in this country....just 400 greedy mf's, that's some shit.

The aristocracy makes sure the unsubstantial working people cannot get away with that level of corruption.

400 wealthy americans get all of the economic wealth in this country, just 400. There are 300 plus million people in this country. People are either living from paycheck to paycheck or working more than one job. And I find it deplorable that Trump morons who are nothing but poor white trash cans, still support this madness and Wall street.
Well in my view we got here because we all sat on our asses and allowed it to happen. This will never be corrected via voting alone. Period.

I follow threads.

America? We tear down, occupy and destabilize.

The aristocracy makes sure the unsubstantial working people cannot get away with that level of corruption.
If white ingrates would give up their support for the GOP and support parties that actually help the working class of this nation, wonderful changes can be made. One person rallying for Trump...to this idiot means he has an mandate.

If white ingrates would give up their support for the GOP and support parties that actually help the working class of this nation, wonderful changes can be made. One person rallying for Trump...to this idiot means he has an mandate.

All I see is "two" political parties that so shabbily represent we the people to such an extent that all they can do is blame each other for our system's failures. And then people vote for one or the other and blame everything that party cannot get done for them on the "other" party. And they just keep incoherently putting one foot in front of the other on the same path over time while wondering why that distant spot on the horizon never gets any nearer along the journey.

I follow threads.

America? We tear down, occupy and destabilize.
You forgot to mention the rebuilding part. Yeah, we spend BILLIONS making them better. We are also the most charitable nation on earth. We save 10s of millions of lives every year through food , clothing and vaccine donations, building wells for villages, sending doctors over, etc.

Name one nation on earth that does more for humanity than the US. If you cant do that, shut your whiny ass up.

Last edited:

The economic system should live up to its own hype. The system should check itself if it wants to persist into the future. When I grew up an entire family could live comfortably and get kids through college on one full time income, and still retire with some financial security. If our system was so exceptional perhaps we wouldn't not need to demean 80% of our population for our economic system's failures.

When I grew up, 80% of the population wouldn't whine and blame the system for THEIR personal failures.

Forum List

Back