Trump is a Shameless, Anti Gay Bigot and this Crusade by His State Department Proves it

None of that negates his open and vile hostility towards LGBT people. His policies have diminished their ability to fully participate in society and the economy.
Looks like his policies have enabled them to MORE "fully participate in society and the economy" > get jobs, higher pay, be safe from terrorists, get out of prison, etc

What interest do they have in pursuing this other than a wish to discriminate!?

Derek Mize and Jonathan Gregg filed a lawsuit in July 2019 after the State Department refused to recognize their daughter Simone as a U.S. citizen. Simone was born in July 2018, three years after the couple got married.
Both Mize and Gregg are U.S. citizens and are listed as her parents on the birth certificate, but the State Department treated her as if she was born outside of marriage, since only one of them has a biological connection to her, and that triggered additional conditions for the recognition of citizenship.

This would never happen to a heterosexual couple regardless of whether they are both the biological parents.
which one of those two men gave birth to this child???
What the fuck does that have to do with anything.? One is the biological parent and the other is the presumptive parent by virtue of the fact that they are married.

Music? L like music. Not sure if I would like your music though. So how does that qualify you to prattle on about child psychology, development and sexuality? Common sense?? Give me a fucking break already!
I have BEEN giving you a break. If you are queer, then my posts might inspire you to recover from your illness.

Derek Mize and Jonathan Gregg filed a lawsuit in July 2019 after the State Department refused to recognize their daughter Simone as a U.S. citizen. Simone was born in July 2018, three years after the couple got married.
Both Mize and Gregg are U.S. citizens and are listed as her parents on the birth certificate, but the State Department treated her as if she was born outside of marriage, since only one of them has a biological connection to her, and that triggered additional conditions for the recognition of citizenship.

This would never happen to a heterosexual couple regardless of whether they are both the biological parents.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything.? One is the biological parent and the other is the presumptive parent by virtue of the fact that they are married.
legally it has a lot to do with it,,,

your making it an LGBTQ issue is a farce,,,

None of that negates his open and vile hostility towards LGBT people. His policies have diminished their ability to fully participate in society and the economy.
Looks like his policies have enabled them to MORE "fully participate in society and the economy" > get jobs, higher pay, be safe from terrorists, get out of prison, etc
Really??

The only thing that I don't know about you is whether or not you believe your own bullshit!

Music? L like music. Not sure if I would like your music though. So how does that qualify you to prattle on about child psychology, development and sexuality? Common sense?? Give me a fucking break already!
I have BEEN giving you a break. If you are queer, then my posts might inspire you to recover from your illness.
Oh shut the fuck up. ! I don't need a break from you and my sexuality is none of your fucking business , unless your looking for a date

Really??

The only thing that I don't know about you is whether or not you believe your own bullshit!
fake news,,,

you keep forgetting that your rights end where others begin,,,,

You don't knw what the fuck your talking about! How is it a farce? Provide an example of a heterosexual couple who was treated this way.

You don't knw what the fuck your talking about! How is it a farce? Provide an example of a heterosexual couple who was treated this way.
the hetros are both biological parents,,,

case closed,,,

Really??

fake news,,,

you keep forgetting that your rights end where others begin,,,,
No, It is you bigots who forget that all of the time.

case closed,,,
Not always. Geeezzzz what the fuck is wrong with you!??

case closed,,,
Not always. Geeezzzz what the fuck is wrong with you!??
thats not the case here,,,

sorry jr you dont get special rights,,you get the same ones all of us get,,,

Hey asshole, when your beloved Hussein took office he was against gay marriage
Hey asshole.!! When your beloved T-Rump took office he claimed to be the president who would be good for LGBT people, but since has done everything that he could to harm them. Would you like a list, dumbass??
Sure and make sure it is stuff a President actually sees and controls not your fevered imagination.

Only requires one of the Natural parents of a child to be US citizen. My son and daughter are US Citizens even though when born their mother was a Philippines citizen. And my son was Born in Okinawa Japan.

Hey asshole, when your beloved Hussein took office he was against gay marriage.
selective-outrage-liberals-obama-miss-california-hypocrisy-political-poster-1266638628.jpg

Prejean got tons of outrage. Obama did not.

Besides, Biden's habit of speaking before thinking forced Obama's hand.

W.H.: Biden forced Obama's hand

So there's no way of knowing what Obama really believed; he was forgiven for his "wrong" opinion.

Leftists will forgive their own anything.

My bad! Obviously you have superior knowledge of human sexuality, sociology, childhood education, and child psychology ...... and no doubt hold advanced degrees from the finest institutions of higher learning in all of those fields. You are so fucking impressive I just cant stand it. Thank you so much for setting me straight ( sort of speaking) We will be looking forward to more pearls of wisdom from you.

PS: You can wipe the spit off of your chin now.
Yes, I do have superior knowledge in many fields. And I do have advanced degrees, but my best knowledge is common sense, and my self taught ability of playing 4 musical instruments, all on a professional level.

You can now stop farting.
What are your qualifications?

Isn't the birth mother the one considered to be the parent------------custodial parent and the child therefore gains citizenship through.

FYI, you are an idiot if you think trump is anything but pro-gay rights---he always has been... even well before even thinking of running for office.

Oh shut the fuck up. ! I don't need a break from you and my sexuality is none of your fucking business , unless your looking for a date

Your comments scream mental issues---------so I think we can all guess about the other stuff.

My bad! Obviously you have superior knowledge of human sexuality, sociology, childhood education, and child psychology ...... and no doubt hold advanced degrees from the finest institutions of higher learning in all of those fields. You are so fucking impressive I just cant stand it. Thank you so much for setting me straight ( sort of speaking) We will be looking forward to more pearls of wisdom from you.

PS: You can wipe the spit off of your chin now.
Yes, I do have superior knowledge in many fields. And I do have advanced degrees, but my best knowledge is common sense, and my self taught ability of playing 4 musical instruments, all on a professional level.

You can now stop farting.
What are your qualifications?
A degree in social work and 32 years of working in child welfare and protective services, including foster care and adoption . What are yours?

Isn't the birth mother the one considered to be the parent------------custodial parent and the child therefore gains citizenship through.

FYI, you are an idiot if you think trump is anything but pro-gay rights---he always has been... even well before even thinking of running for office.
You are the idiot! You are such a fucking idiot that I am not even going to try to explain why because you would not understand.

Surrogacy for gay men is now a common practice and the male donor is considered the birth parent

Forum List

Back