Trump is a Shameless, Anti Gay Bigot and this Crusade by His State Department Proves it

No...he is not MY hero....you are the one who seems to know all about him....and even has pics of him. That's quite telling, IMO.

It's called Search engines, and you vermin haven't managed to erase all the info about you faggots and deviants and what you're really into yet, so it's still out there. We understand why you don't like it.

What interest do they have in pursuing this other than a wish to discriminate!?

This would never happen to a heterosexual couple regardless of whether they are both the biological parents.
There is no such thing as outside of marrage. That is a doctrine a commandment of men. It takes two to marry, not three. The church lead many astray. Jacob, Reaboahm, and Solomon did not use a priest. Esau did not use a priest when Jacob gave his wives and Concubines' to Esau. The church will not talk about concubines. The church hates the truth. Trump is oblivious. Sodom's sin was vexing people with filthy conversation. 2 Peter 2: 7 - 8, KJV.

You're just trolling with this bullshit ancient history. It's a red herring intended to distract from the current issue. The bigotry of the Trimp administration and more specifically, the injustice leveled at this gay couple and their child

Lol sure thing, faggot, we believe you ... now run along and find some oppressed pedophile to defend.

Faggot rights organizations are the only ones who actually had to hold a vote on whether or not to ban a bunch of scumbag kiddie rapers from their sleazy outfit, and some 10% opposed the ban, while none of the rest testified they were concerned about THE CHILDREN being raped by you gimps, they were concerned about the media image. So much for you freak show scum and your whining bullshit propaganda campaigns.

There is no such thing as outside of marrage. That is a doctrine a commandment of men. It takes two to marry, not three. The church lead many astray. Jacob, Reaboahm, and Solomon did not use a priest. Esau did not use a priest when Jacob gave his wives and Concubines' to Esau. The church will not talk about concubines. The church hates the truth. Trump is oblivious. Sodom's sin was vexing people with filthy conversation. 2 Peter 2: 7 - 8, KJV.
Not interested in your biblical bullshit. It has no relavance to the legal issues of citizenship and discrimination

=Yet…

His administration presented amicus briefs to tbe Supreme Court supporting discrimination against gays in the workplace and making it easier to fire people for being gay or transgender.

He tried to ban transgender people from serving in the military.

He made rules allowing people to refuse treatment to gay people.

Stacked the courts with judges who were @nti LGBTQ.
Stay out of the military. God is our strength not weapons of war or the number of people who have sinful flesh. The Pope lies about what the sin of Sodom was. Trump needs to hear the truth so as to not be influenced by the Pope, who is a blasphemer, using the Father Identity. Jesus is the Father God visually seen. 2 Peter 2:7 - 8. Vex is not sex. Trump needs to reject that Catholic church.

Not interested in your biblical bullshit. It has no relavance to the legal issues of citizenship and discrimination
Your legal, system is evil. We need to be good to people. Legal system condemns like Christs enemies. You like their haughty look at how great I am, wanting another person dead, Pharisee? They stand on the corner saying fake prayer, to get the praise of men. They think they are better than others giving their tithes of mint and anis. They offer from their abundance in the sight of men, to get the praise of men. They will get their reward. They will not like it. Condemn be condemned. Reap what you sow. Your legal system is patterned after their godless selves. You don't harvest what you plant? You plant carrots harvesting beets? Wicked will be burned up in light no one has ever seen. Don't despise prophesying. Eternal torment is a lie. I know the truth. Be wise not rejecting me. I am not just whistling Dixie. We need to take care of how we are. That makes no sense to you?

Last edited:
I oppose the government at any level being involved in marriage,,,
Yes I know,. But the fact is that government is deeply involved with marriage and that is not about to change. Given that fact, I will ask you again: Did you or did you not object to state bans on gay marriage? While we're at it, do you or do you not object to state bams on age of consent for marriage, or do you think that the law should not prohibit older men from marrying 14 year olds or fathers from marrying their daughters? What are you willing to allow to get government out of marriage?

I have no church.
Pedophiles should be hanged.

By the way, homosexuals are well over ten times more likely to be pedos than anyone else.

Where's you evidence of that because i know you don't have any.
It's your big hate filled mouth again.

Yes I know,. But the fact is that government is deeply involved with marriage and that is not about to change. Given that fact, I will ask you again: Did you or did you not object to state bans on gay marriage? While we're at it, do you or do you not object to state bams on age of consent for marriage, or do you think that the law should not prohibit older men from marrying 14 year olds or fathers from marrying their daughters? What are you willing to allow to get government out of marriage?
I oppose any government involvement at any level in marriage,,

as for the 14 yr old thats the business of the parents and the girl/boy not me,,

and as for the other perverted examples I think the community can impose a sufficient punishment for such a thing,, also the protection of minors is a requirement of state/local governments,,

theHawk: Abraham killed people like theHawk. Abraham will not kill peacful people.
Abraham.killed shit. It's all rubbish and.lies. You don't know what Abraham will do. You still think you're a prophet or soMething. Have a listen to the rubbish you belch as if you know everything. Grow up. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Abraham. killed shit. It's all rubbish and.lies. You don't know what Abraham will do. You still think you're a prophet or soMething. Have a listen to the rubbish you belch as if you know everything. Grow up. You're just another delusional godbotherer.
You will be proven wrong, just like all that appose me.
Melchizedek and Abraham
(Genesis 14:17-24)
1For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 2To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; 3Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually." That was Jesus before he had blood in him. Jesus did not want us to use money. Jesus is a gift giver. We are his children. Abraham killed violently minded wicked kings. They grieved God's spirit out of them.

Last edited:
You will be proven wrong, just like all that appose me.
Melchizedek and Abraham
(Genesis 14:17-24)
1For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 2To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; 3Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually." That was Jesus before he had blood in him. Jesus did not want us to use money. Jesus is a gift giver. We are his children. Abraham killed violently minded wicked kings. They grieved God's spirit out of them.

I will never be proven wrong whilever you try to prove there is a God.
You have nothing but delusions.

Forum List

Back