Trump is a Shameless, Anti Gay Bigot and this Crusade by His State Department Proves it

Quite the contrary. Every ghetto should have an abortionist on every block. Abortion really does not go far enough. Responsible people spay and neuter their pets and any feral animals that can be trapped. Obviously this should be done to those that cannot exercise reproductive responsibility. Putting a child in a degenerate same sex household does the child no good nor the society that harbors the degeneracy.
see? A poe.

There is no such thing as a “marriage” between two men. There never has been, and there never will be.

No government can make such a thing valid, any more than any government can cause two plus two to equal ten.
Legally and in many cases, religiously there IS marriage between two men or two women. Welcome to the 21st century.....tho, many churches were marrying gay couples even before that.

Who is this child's mother? It most certainly is relevant.

Which genuine parent of this child has citizenship in this country to pass on to the child?

A bullshit homosexual mockery of a marriage, in which the only participant who has U.S. citizenship has no biological connection to the child, does not offer any rational basis on which to confer U.S. citizenship on a child who was born outside of any U.S. jurisdiction.
And...yet another rightie blowing off the rights of a father....just. like. that. :heehee:

Two males cannot reproduce naturally, nor can two females reproduce naturally. That is just the flat out truth whether you like it or not. Any intelligent person already knows this.
No fucking shit! But what does that have to do with marriage? What does it have to do with being a legal parent? What does it have to do with citizenship?

Last edited:
LOL In other words you can’t show anything.
What I don't get is that while you have proven to be a Trump boot licker, and at the same time, have never spoken in favor of LGBT rights but try to whitwash Trumps discriminatory reccord regarding LGBT issues. Do you see the hypocrissy in that ? I didn;t think so.
Now shut the fuck up!

Last edited:
Interesting....and someone on the Right dismisses the importance of fathers.....just.like.that. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
its father not fathers,,

just like a mother is important a father is also important,,

wonder where the mother is??

and what does that have to do with what I said??

Last edited:
What I don't get is that while you have proven to be a Trump boot licker, and at the same time, have never spoken in favor of LGBT rights but try to whitwash Trumps discriminatory reccord regarding LGBT issues. Do you see the hypocrissy in that ? I didn;t think so.
Now shut the fuck up!
In other words you’re full of shit. None of those things was “anti” LGBTQ crap. Just because someone don’t push their demented Agenda doesn’t mean any rights are being taken away.

Like not allowing males pretending to be females to be housed in female prisons.

You can’t name one “right” that a queer doesn’t have that others do.

Forum List

Back