Trump is a Shameless, Anti Gay Bigot and this Crusade by His State Department Proves it

Aren't you one of the crazy anti-abortionists ? So much for your convictions.
Quite the contrary. Every ghetto should have an abortionist on every block. Abortion really does not go far enough. Responsible people spay and neuter their pets and any feral animals that can be trapped. Obviously this should be done to those that cannot exercise reproductive responsibility. Putting a child in a degenerate same sex household does the child no good nor the society that harbors the degeneracy.

Quite the contrary. Every ghetto should have an abortionist on every block. Abortion really does not go far enough. Responsible people spay and neuter their pets and any feral animals that can be trapped. Obviously this should be done to those that cannot exercise reproductive responsibility. Putting a child in a degenerate same sex household does the child no good nor the society that harbors the degeneracy.
I stand corrected, from your own words, you're just a bigot.

Putting a child in a degenerate same sex household does the child no good nor the society that harbors the degeneracy.
They aren't going let a father take care of a little boy, let alone a little girl. So you must be talking about mothers taking care of little girls.
I stand corrected, from your own words, you're just a bigot.
The both of you then. There's a lady and it's the Catholic Church, and failure to obtain the requisite abortion is a violation of priestly celibacy on the part of church fathers.

Not just mere faggotry. That's one thing.

ThePervertedFaggot is obsessed with dragging children into this filth, with handing control and custody of them over to degenerate sexual perverts. That's another thing entirely, than merely supporting faggotry in itself.
I'm sure there are deviants and the gay population just says there are in the heterosexual population. When you call the entire group as deviants you are simply saying that you're a bigot. Heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality are all normal sexual orientations.

Trump. The greatest president since Washington.
OMG, I should have known. I don't understand why seemingly intelligent people otherwise can't see through that loser. It's ironic, that's all there is to it. Bigotry and hatred are usually go along with intelligence either. Quite the conundrum.

What interest do they have in pursuing this other than a wish to discriminate!?

This would never happen to a heterosexual couple regardless of whether they are both the biological parents.
JESUS you spin a bunch of shit...the State Department treated this situation exactly as they would have anyone else. The child has a biological AND BIRTHING mother and a biological father. Two sperm donors can't create a child. Every child has an egg donor, BIRTHING MOTHER, and sperm donor. In this case, the egg donor/BIRTHING PARENT is a BRIT citizen, and the Sperm donor is a dual citizen who hasn't been here in over 5 years before the child was born. The mother and father of this child---aren't married to each other. The father, only a 1/2 citizen of the US who hadn't been here the necessary time to convey citizenship to his child, makes the child like any other child in this circumstance would be--the citizen of the country that she was born in and that her parents are members of---BRITIAN. The judge is fucked in the head....the plaything of the gay father of the child is not the child birth or biological mother so therefore irrevlent.

What interest do they have in pursuing this other than a wish to discriminate!?

This would never happen to a heterosexual couple regardless of whether they are both the biological parents.
So two men had a baby? Damn surprised that wasn't front page news. Having said that if the child was legally theirs then there was no reason to not follow procedure but it seems odd that Trump had much to do with it and I can't open the link.

So two men had a baby? Damn surprised that wasn't front page news. Having said that if the child was legally theirs then there was no reason to not follow procedure but it seems odd that Trump had much to do with it and I can't open the link.
Why should it be news? Happens all the time. They used a surrogate. They are both legal parents.The link is still good

JESUS you spin a bunch of shit...the State Department treated this situation exactly as they would have anyone else. The child has a biological AND BIRTHING mother and a biological father. Two sperm donors can't create a child. Every child has an egg donor, BIRTHING MOTHER, and sperm donor. In this case, the egg donor/BIRTHING PARENT is a BRIT citizen, and the Sperm donor is a dual citizen who hasn't been here in over 5 years before the child was born. The mother and father of this child---aren't married to each other. The father, only a 1/2 citizen of the US who hadn't been here the necessary time to convey citizenship to his child, makes the child like any other child in this circumstance would be--the citizen of the country that she was born in and that her parents are members of---BRITIAN. The judge is fucked in the head....the plaything of the gay father of the child is not the child birth or biological mother so therefore irrevlent.
No they diid not treat them as any other couple. Had they been an opposite sex couple and had a child in the UK under the same circumstances there would have been no question of citizenship > And I don't need a lesson from you on biology. They are married and they are both legal parents. And what is this 1/2 citizen bullshit? They are both citizens as per the op

That you think that speaking the plain and obvious truth indicates that one is a “bigot” shows that there is something very wrong, not with the one speaking that truth, but with you.
Homosexuality heterosexuality and bisexuality are sexual orientations; all are normal. Sexual deviants or perverts are people who are engaged in odd and/or dangerous sexual practices such as pedophilia, bestiality or necrophilia.

Forum List

Back