Trump-inspired death threats are terrorizing election workers

So, Trumpers are fine with other Trumpers giving death threats to other citizens and their families?

I think its horrible, lawless, and jail worthy for anyone to threaten another person in that manner!
Reading some of the subtle threats we get here from trump humpers, it seems to be quite a common thing for them to do.
I can’t find a single Rump Humper who will condemn this juvenile and dangerous behavior.
In fact, they cheer it on. Sad :(
Inherently violent people are attracted to trump and his cult.

Its been great not hearing the Loser's Voice and not seeing him....4 years of buffoonery, was enough to break any good soul.... It was a sigh of relief to see the man of lawlessness, destroyer of all good, and divider n chief, gone.

So, Trumpers are fine with other Trumpers giving death threats to other citizens and their families?

I think its horrible, lawless, and jail worthy for anyone to threaten another person in that manner!
Reading some of the subtle threats we get here from trump humpers, it seems to be quite a common thing for them to do.
I can’t find a single Rump Humper who will condemn this juvenile and dangerous behavior.
In fact, they cheer it on. Sad :(
Inherently violent people are attracted to trump and his cult.
Creeping Authoritarianism - It’s a thing. Ms Applebaum uses the example of boiling a frog.
By the time the frog figures out what’s happening and considers jumping out of the pot, it is too late.

Its been great not hearing the Loser's Voice and not seeing him....4 years of buffoonery, was enough to break any good soul.... It was a sigh of relief to see the man of lawlessness, destroyer of all good, and divider n chief, gone.
He’s pathetic, weak, and attention-starved human - now resigned to crashing weddings at Mar-a-Lago.

Keep it classy Tards - Keep it classy! :icon_rolleyes:

They are terrorizing election workers. It should be a crime.
Oh it IS a crime. Death threats against election workers is in fact a serious felony.
Additionally they are tying up cops who must protect these people.
The trick can be finding them.

The day we hear you say ONE FUCKING WORD against Maxine Waters, and the other cocksucking pieces of shit who were threatening that jury in Minnesota, is the day you can call us out on any hostile comments toward anybody. Go fuck yourself.
:rolleyes: I spoke out against Maxine waters, unlike you, I'm not a hypocrite.
So did I. What she said was stupid and dangerous, however it didn’t approach the level we’ve now seen from violent Trumpy Bear Fluffers.

Those who are thinking about participating in scheme to corrupt an election ought to think about the likely consequences before they actually do so, rather than whine about the consequences after they have rightfully earned them.

Those who are thinking about participating in scheme to corrupt an election ought to think about the likely consequences before they actually do so, rather than whine about the consequences after they have rightfully earned them.
"a scheme to corrupt an election".......such as? Telling one's followers even before an election that it's corrupt and continuing to manipulate said followers for months after the election with no proof whatsoever? That kind of scheme?

(((Reuters)))
You people have issues with real news. Sad

Translation: You made us do it!
Poor poor perpetual victims! :rolleyes-41:

They are terrorizing election workers. It should be a crime.
Trace a few of those threats back to their source and make a big and public arrest.
Oh you mean to find the left wing roots of all the false flagging? Yes absolutely let's do that.

JO

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,
Piss off. If you don’t see a problem here, then I cannot help :finger3:

I don't need your help... Trump leaves rent free in your mind and in the mind of all Fake media including rotten Reuters.

Shame!

Rent Free, Skye?! Why, I bet Trump got BILLIONS of dollars worth of free media coverage and other things from the Left between 2015 and now!

I wonder what that comes down to in dollars paid per progressive liberal?
" Why, I bet Trump got BILLIONS of dollars worth of free media coverage and other things from the Left between 2015 and now!"

The Left: ORANGE MAN BAD!!! TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER! TRUMP RAPES CHILDREN AND HATES FAT WOMEN!!! TRUMP INSPIRES VIOLENCE AS SUPPORTERS RUN THEIR FACES INTO ANTIFA FISTS!!! TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE FASCISTS! TRUMP LIES ALL THE TIME ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! TRUMP IS THE ORANGE CHEETO MAN!!!! TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA!!! IMPEACH TRUMP TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE!!! TRUMP-INSPIRED ARMAGEDDON!!!

Trump wins election.

The Left: YOU ONLY WON BECAUSE WE GAVE YOU MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF FREE PUBLICITY!!! IT'S NOT FAIR! WAAAAHHHHH!!!

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,

I don't need your help... Trump lives rent free in your mind and in the mind of all Fake media including rotten Reuters.

Shame!
Watch them absolutely lose their minds when the evidence is made public. They'll be screaming bloody murder trying to impeach or distract and it isn't going to stop state legislatures from plugging the weaknesses that are exposed.
And when will this "evidence be made public"? We've been waiting over six months now.

I'm still waiting for Mexico to pay for trump's wall.

(((Reuters)))

You just posted a link with a headline that begins with the words "Trump-inspired" and then presume to tell us something about "real news?" Hahahahaha

(((Reuters)))

You just posted a link with a headline that begins with the words "Trump-inspired" and then presume to tell us something about "real news?" Hahahahaha
Of course it’s 110% Rump-inspired and all based on his Bigly Lie. Duh?
Wakey Wakey - Eggs n Bakey! :rolleyes-41:

1623516274000.jpeg

Last edited:
Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,

I don't need your help... Trump lives rent free in your mind and in the mind of all Fake media including rotten Reuters.

Shame!
Watch them absolutely lose their minds when the evidence is made public. They'll be screaming bloody murder trying to impeach or distract and it isn't going to stop state legislatures from plugging the weaknesses that are exposed.
And when will this "evidence be made public"? We've been waiting over six months now.

I'm still waiting for Mexico to pay for trump's wall.

Ruh-Roh! :heehee:

Forum List

Back