Trump-inspired death threats are terrorizing election workers

So, Trumpers are fine with other Trumpers giving death threats to other citizens and their families?

I think its horrible, lawless, and jail worthy for anyone to threaten another person in that manner!
The day we hear you say ONE FUCKING WORD against Maxine Waters, and the other cocksucking pieces of shit who were threatening that jury in Minnesota, is the day you can call us out on any hostile comments toward anybody. Go fuck yourself.

So, Trumpers are fine with other Trumpers giving death threats to other citizens and their families? I think its horrible, lawless, and jail worthy for anyone to threaten another person in that manner!

Trumpers have endured death threats for YEARS AND YEARS, including even being shot and almost killed in a ball-field, and last year, over 2,000 police injured and killed. If you think it so horrible, you must have an awful grudge against a whole lot of leftist democrats.

View attachment 500258
There is nothing out of line in calling out your filthy hypocrisy.

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,

Excerpt:

Election officials and their families are living with threats of hanging, firing squads, torture and bomb blasts, interviews and documents reveal. The campaign of fear, sparked by Trump's voter-fraud falsehoods, threatens the U.S. electoral system.

By LINDA SO in ATLANTA Filed June 11, 2021, 11 a.m. GMT
Note: This story contains offensive language

Late on the night of April 24, the wife of Georgia’s top election official got a chilling text message: “You and your family will be killed very slowly.”

A week earlier, Tricia Raffensperger, wife of Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, had received another anonymous text: “We plan for the death of you and your family every day.”

That followed an April 5 text warning. A family member, the texter told her, was “going to have a very unfortunate incident.”

Those messages, which have not been previously reported, illustrate the continuing barrage of threats and intimidation against election officials and their families months after former U.S. President Donald Trump’s November election defeat. While reports of threats against Georgia officials emerged in the heated weeks after the voting, Reuters interviews with more than a dozen election workers and top officials – and a review of disturbing texts, voicemails and emails that they and their families received – reveal the previously hidden breadth and severity of the menacing tactics.

Trump-inspired death threats are terrorizing election workers​

Keep it classy Tards - Keep it classy!

Calls to keep it "classy," from a classless wretch.

Maybe I should start a thread on Biden-inspired suicides.

continued:

Trump’s relentless false claims that the vote was “rigged” against him sparked a campaign to terrorize election officials nationwide – from senior officials such as Raffensperger to the lowest-level local election workers. The intimidation has been particularly severe in Georgia, where Raffensperger and other Republican election officials refuted Trump’s stolen-election claims. The ongoing harassment could have far-reaching implications for future elections by making the already difficult task of recruiting staff and poll workers much harder, election officials say.

In an exclusive interview, Tricia Raffensperger spoke publicly for the first time about the threats of violence to her family and shared the menacing text messages with Reuters.

The Raffenspergers – Tricia, 65, and Brad, 66 – began receiving death threats almost immediately after Trump’s surprise loss in Georgia, long a Republican bastion. Tricia Raffensperger started taking precautions. She canceled regular weekly visits in her home with two grandchildren, ages 3 and 5 – the children of her eldest son, Brenton, who died from a drug overdose in 2018.

“I couldn’t have them come to my house anymore,” she said. “You don’t know if these people are actually going to act on this stuff.”

In late November, the family went into hiding for nearly a week after intruders broke into the home of the Raffenspergers’ widowed daughter-in-law, an incident the family believed was intended to intimidate them. That evening, people who identified themselves to police as Oath Keepers – a far-right militia group that has supported Trump’s bid to overturn the election – were found outside the Raffenspergers’ home, according to Tricia Raffensperger and two sources with direct knowledge of the family’s ordeal. Neither incident has been previously reported.

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,

It's not bullshit. Those redneck Republicans who smashed capitol have not forgotten. It's normal for those idiots to resort to that violence.

Of course you will all deny it because it links your dear leader. But I'll bet most believers of fraud have some thoughts that a death revenge would be a suitable punishment when you consider the concentrated hate you have for any one you considered wronged you.
Let that sink it.

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,
Piss off. If you don’t see a problem here, then I cannot help :finger3:

I don't need your help... Trump lives rent free in your mind and in the mind of all Fake media including rotten Reuters.

Shame!
Watch them absolutely lose their minds when the evidence is made public. They'll be screaming bloody murder trying to impeach or distract and it isn't going to stop state legislatures from plugging the weaknesses that are exposed.

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,

I don't need your help... Trump lives rent free in your mind and in the mind of all Fake media including rotten Reuters.

Shame!
Watch them absolutely lose their minds when the evidence is made public. They'll be screaming bloody murder trying to impeach or distract and it isn't going to stop state legislatures from plugging the weaknesses that are exposed.

I certainly hope its soon. It will be good for the country to put Trump's lies to bed.

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,

Shame!
The election was over and certified 7 months ago. Will you still be telling Donnie’s Big Lie in ANOTHER 7 months?
Just please stop. It isn’t healthy for you and it isn’t healthy for our country.

Last edited:
So, Trumpers are fine with other Trumpers giving death threats to other citizens and their families?

I think its horrible, lawless, and jail worthy for anyone to threaten another person in that manner!
The day we hear you say ONE FUCKING WORD against Maxine Waters, and the other cocksucking pieces of shit who were threatening that jury in Minnesota, is the day you can call us out on any hostile comments toward anybody. Go fuck yourself.
:rolleyes: I spoke out against Maxine waters, unlike you, I'm not a hypocrite.

Keep it classy Tards - Keep it classy! :icon_rolleyes:
Fuck those pussies. If they can't handle the job with the proper amount of scrutiny, they need to get the fuck out and let somebody else do it.

Bunch of fuckers are getting nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers because they know good and goddamn motherfucking well they were cheating. They are only mad now because they want to cheat more.

Nobody will dare try that shit here. Not when the AG has devoted many resources to investigating and prosecuting any and all voter fraud. It's not worth the risk.

And those blue border counties sure did flip in a hurry. No voter fraud at all.
:laughing0301:
And now we know why trump humpers are threatening them.

Reading some of the subtle threats we get here from trump humpers, it seems to be quite a common thing for them to do.

Trumpers really need to Stop trying to Steal the election from us citizens, and President Biden.

We voted like our lives and Nation, depended on it, and we chose Biden and fired Trump.

Waters says some pretty stupid things.

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,

Excerpt:

Election officials and their families are living with threats of hanging, firing squads, torture and bomb blasts, interviews and documents reveal. The campaign of fear, sparked by Trump's voter-fraud falsehoods, threatens the U.S. electoral system.

Late on the night of April 24, the wife of Georgia’s top election official got a chilling text message: “You and your family will be killed very slowly.”

A week earlier, Tricia Raffensperger, wife of Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, had received another anonymous text: “We plan for the death of you and your family every day.”

That followed an April 5 text warning. A family member, the texter told her, was “going to have a very unfortunate incident.”

Those messages, which have not been previously reported, illustrate the continuing barrage of threats and intimidation against election officials and their families months after former U.S. President Donald Trump’s November election defeat. While reports of threats against Georgia officials emerged in the heated weeks after the voting, Reuters interviews with more than a dozen election workers and top officials – and a review of disturbing texts, voicemails and emails that they and their families received – reveal the previously hidden breadth and severity of the menacing tactics.
Sounds like some trump fluffers we have on here....especially the last example.

Reading some of the subtle threats we get here from trump humpers, it seems to be quite a common thing for them to do.
I can’t find a single Rump Humper who will condemn this juvenile and dangerous behavior.
In fact, they cheer it on. Sad :(

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,

Shame!
And when will this "evidence be made public"? We've been waiting over six months now.

Trump inspired my eye!

Seek help! you need it,

Excerpt:

Sounds like some trump fluffers we have on here....especially the last example.

Trump thinks violent talk makes him macho.. His hardcore groupies are no different.

Forum List

Back