Trump in Japan

Are we gonna keeps tens of thousands of troops in Japan & Germany 'til Hell freezes over?
If we didn't have those troops there, North Korea would have invaded South Korea by now. The only reason he hasn't invaded yet is because we have a mass of troops at his doorstep. That's why he's constantly testing ICBMs. Once he masters them, he's going to attach a nuke to one of them and blow up the island of Okinawa, then invade South Korea while we're crippled.

If he bombs Okinama, all his houses get MOABs. His houses, not his citizens.
Depends on the commander-in-chief. You know Obama would have been too much of a pussy to bust North Korea open with MOABs.

Trump also; all talk & no action
Tell that to ISIS, which Obama allowed to grow and Trump demolished. Obama had our troops deployed for his entire presidency, but Trump destroyed all of our enemies and brought our troops home.

Are we gonna keeps tens of thousands of troops in Japan & Germany 'til Hell freezes over?
If we didn't have those troops there, North Korea would have invaded South Korea by now. The only reason he hasn't invaded yet is because we have a mass of troops at his doorstep. That's why he's constantly testing ICBMs. Once he masters them, he's going to attach a nuke to one of them and blow up the island of Okinawa, then invade South Korea while we're crippled.

Depends on the commander-in-chief. You know Obama would have been too much of a pussy to bust North Korea open with MOABs.
So you know you can't destroy anything in North Korea with MOAB's, right, because they require C-130's -- the elephants of the sky -- to deliver them? It's been a couple years since the MOAB was used in Afghanistan, so I don't remember exactly where I read it, but it is pretty common knowledge that you need pretty specific conditions to drop one. Like a large deserted space to fly over with no one around to shoot you down.
I don't think that how bombs are deployed can be considered "common knowledge," but your post was educational. Thanks.

So you know you can't destroy anything in North Korea with MOAB's, right, because they require C-130's -- the elephants of the sky -- to deliver them? It's been a couple years since the MOAB was used in Afghanistan, so I don't remember exactly where I read it, but it is pretty common knowledge that you need pretty specific conditions to drop one. Like a large deserted space to fly over with no one around to shoot you down.
I don't think that how bombs are deployed can be considered "common knowledge," but your post was educational. Thanks.
It was in a lot of articles about the bombing at the time, because people got really excited about it after we blew up those caves. It had to be explained that no, we can't use it on KJU.
You're welcome.

Tell that to ISIS, which Obama allowed to grow and Trump demolished. Obama had our troops deployed for his entire presidency, but Trump destroyed all of our enemies and brought our troops home.

Idk about that "destroyed all our enemies" part. :uhh:

Gotta disagree with that.

FYI: The OP here is ..no, he's the dumbest on this board.

Last edited:

It was in a lot of articles about the bombing at the time, because people got really excited about it after we blew up those caves. It had to be explained that no, we can't use it on KJU.
You're welcome.

Unless a flight path is cleared. ;)

Really that should fall under the "loose lips sink ships" category.

Funny how the name still comes up in recent terrorist attacks.

Obama was stuck with Bush's quagmires.

President Trump is big in Japan

"On Sunday, he’s making a quick trip to Mobara Country Club in Chiba, just outside of Tokyo, for golf with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Then it’s back to the capital to watch sumo wrestling at Ryōgoku Kokugikan Stadium along with the first lady, where he’ll present some kind of award called the “President’s Cup.” Per a pool report quoting a senior White House official, “It’s about 54in and weighs 60-70lbs.” (Is that big in Japan?) Then he and Melania will join a “couples dinner” with Abe and his wife."

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?
They ought to give him an up close and personal inspection of the Fukyshima power plant

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?
Didn't we fight a war with Japan?
Does Iwo Jima and Okinawa mean anything to you?

They ought to give him an up close and personal inspection of the Fukyshima power plant
but he would die of cancer like Sen McCain

Like Putins house negro did?

MOAB is delivered via C-130; MC-130E & MC-130H

Trump should just stay the fuck in Japan because Trump is not wanted here in the US.

I heard Japan has plenty of 'great' & ' huge' golf courses; Trump might even get to own a couple if they are Russian owned & offered to Mr. Private Bone Spurs Money Bags.

But but but.... Obama....

If Putin had a 'house negro" it would be Trump. Trump loves Putin.

Didn't we fight a war with Japan?
Does Iwo Jima and Okinawa mean anything to you?

We were at war. A war Japan started & killed Americans. As we honor & remember them here, Trump is partying in the country that killed them.

He visited and remembered the dead before he left. He visited the living in Alaska when he stopped at the base.

If he had put on a six hour rememberance you would have claimed it was too long, if he had done a half hour it would have been too short. If he had paid for wreaths out of his pocket to be placed on each grave at Arlington it would have been to too much. If he had lain one wreath it would have been too little. In other words no matter what was done you would be upset. Well perhaps you would applaude if he bombed a hospital.
TDS is a horrific mental illness.

Only in your deluded mind.

In realityland, Hillary Clinton had black "house nigg@rs" (aka slaves) at her beck and call serving her every whim in the Arkansas governor's mansion.

96ae1b7a6a9d4f43902be9da69c3bd34--arkansas-gov-bill-hillary.jpg

Hillary: {hic, hic} Make me another vodka martini, Toby! (pukes on herself) You made me spill it on my shoe!

Lick that shoe Toby!

Last edited:

Only in your deluded mind.

In realityland, Hillary Clinton had black "house nigg@rs" (aka slaves) at her beck and call serving her every whim in the Arkansas governor's mansion.

96ae1b7a6a9d4f43902be9da69c3bd34--arkansas-gov-bill-hillary.jpg

Hillary: {hic, hic} Make me another vodka martini, Toby! (pukes on herself) You made me spill it on my shoe!

Lick that shoe Toby!
You racists have such imaginations.

Forum List

Back