Trump: 'I'll Criticize Judges' Even Though I've Been Told Not To

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
"The courts are not helping us, I have to be honest with you. It's ridiculous. Somebody said I should not criticize judges. OK, I'll criticize judges," Trump said while discussing court orders blocking his travel ban

....just keep pouring gasoline on that bonfire donnie!

btw, Gorsuch has no self-esteem, lays down like a bitch after his would be boss' insults

typical

Trump: 'I'll Criticize Judges' Even Though I've Been Told Not To (VIDEO)

I would criticize judges if they weren't doing their job
Wouldn't you?

"The courts are not helping us, I have to be honest with you. It's ridiculous. Somebody said I should not criticize judges. OK, I'll criticize judges," Trump said while discussing court orders blocking his travel ban

btw, Gorsuch has no self-esteem, lays down like a bitch after his would be boss' insults

typical

Problem is liberals are appointing judges who aren't really judges, just political hacks that are promoting leftist ideology and power structure.

I would criticize judges if they weren't doing their job
Wouldn't you?

not aware of any except maybe Napolitano

how about you, Judge Judy perhaps?

btw, don't you agree Gorsuch has no self esteem after hearing his would be boss shit all over him and not even flinch?

wow

Man you are going to be really upset when Gorsuch is confirmed and Trump is not impeached.

Got anything that is not Kos talking points!?!

Gorsuch has no self-esteem, lays down like a bitch after his would be boss' insults
Would be "boss"? Um, sorry, but that's not how it works (except with Democrats).

not true, Gorsuch is a right wing ideologue and would report directly or indirectly to any sitting Repub pres, no doubt about that

after McConnell denied Obama's right to make the pick, ole Gor ain't gonna get much love from the Dem side of the aisle

typical

Nothing wrong with criticizing judges.

Gorsuch has no self-esteem, lays down like a bitch after his would be boss' insults
Would be "boss"? Um, sorry, but that's not how it works (except with Democrats).

not true, Gorsuch is a right wing ideologue and would report directly or indirectly to any sitting Repub pres, no doubt about that

after McConnell denied Obama's right to make the pick, ole Gor ain't gonna get much love from the Dem side of the aisle
You have it wrong. Conservatives justices aren't rubber stamps, liberal justices are. It has nothing to do with who nominates or votes to confirm them.

lol this is a good one!

......Gorsuch said on Wednesday that the exact meaning of that clause is currently the matter of "certainly threatened litigation, impending litigation" and declined to discuss it further.

"I have to be very careful about expressing any views," Gorsuch said.

"It was done in order to exclude corruption and foreign influence, to prohibit anyone in office from receiving or holding any emoluments in foreign states," Leahy pressed. "You wouldn't be hesitant to discuss the Fourth Amendment or the Fifth Amendment, would you?"

"Well, I am hesitant to discuss any part of the Constitution to the extent we're talking about a case that's likely to come before a court, pending or impending," Gorsuch said.

nice work Bannon, this one's a hoot!

Forum List

Back