Rockville High School parents demand answers in rape case. Guess who did it Libtards

Age 17,18? How can anyone be certain? Out into class with little kids? WTH?

At least one was in the court system, correct? Caught entering across Texas border. But set free to roam the country, like a released wolf into a chicken coop.

Obamas' Dreamers' strike again. Trump is right, again. Bad people coming in.

Could it possibly be that Whites are not the problem? Just axin.
This is stupid. Why post it? Take a drive through any trailer park in the Midwest or South. Whites are the source of many problems including rape.

I'm as White as can be. That includes trailer parks and White locales. I have never encountered rape culture until being exposed to the non white. Face it , obongo invited pedos to rape White kids.

This is stupid. Why post it? Take a drive through any trailer park in the Midwest or South. Whites are the source of many problems including rape.

I'm as White as can be. That includes trailer parks and White locales. I have never encountered rape culture until being exposed to the non white. Face it , obongo invited pedos to rape White kids.
I can't let stupid shit like this go. So white people never rape children? Are you insane, or are you one of those leftists just pretending to be a conservative racist?

I can't let stupid shit like this go. So white people never rape children? Are you insane, or are you one of those leftists just pretending to be a conservative racist?
Do we have a practice of putting adult rapists in the classrooms with children?

Do we have a practice of putting adult rapists in the classrooms with children?
Yes, white teachers have raped children. What is your point?

Right. Whites don't rape people :cuckoo:

You are a fucking idiot

You are an idiot.

Age 17,18? How can anyone be certain? Out into class with little kids? WTH?

At least one was in the court system, correct? Caught entering across Texas border. But set free to roam the country, like a released wolf into a chicken coop.

Obamas' Dreamers' strike again. Trump is right, again. Bad people coming in.

Right. Whites don't rape people :cuckoo:

You are a fucking idiot

They have entire areas designated as rape zones . They are known as "frat houses".

This is typical righty MO. Cherry pick some local bad story and use it to slander all of group X.

Rockville High School parents demand answers in rape case
17 & 18 years old illegals charged with raping a 14 year old. Libs say "Tain't no big thang."

I was watching Bill O' when he ran that story today. According to his research, Fox is the only one to present the story. The MSM didn't even mention it. Gee, I wonder why?

Because there are 24,000 rape arrests each year .

Why is Fox News covering just this one ?

The crazy thing is that libs seem to care more about the feelings of the illegal criminal aliens in the Country and the less than 1% population freakazoid transsexuals than ordinary girls and women. No wonder they think rape by a criminal alien is no biggie.

The crazy thing is that libs seem to care more about the feelings of the illegal criminal aliens in the Country and the less than 1% population freakazoid transsexuals than ordinary girls and women. No wonder they think rape by a criminal alien is no biggie.

And cons voted for the "pussy grabber " who's been accused of all kinds of sexual misconduct.

Your insincerity on this issue is obvious.

Rape is committed by all races...but all one needs to do is look at Europe and realize it's a problem with these refugees/immigrants

And cons voted for the "pussy grabber " who's been accused of all kinds of sexual misconduct.

Your insincerity on this issue is obvious.
Please show your proof, Hillary's husband is a sexual pervert though.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

Forum List

Back