Trump .. "I think they should leave"

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
not only was he clueless about "BEXIT" from the gitgo, but global markets and investors took a major hit.

If this country allows his "thinking" to make policy for us , God help us all.

...and while Palin and Trump celebrate their complete lack of understanding about global economics, the stock portfolio that I own, as well and millions of other middle class Americans, is taking a nosedive, the like of which has not been seen since Baby Bush was in office. The tea party folks have become tired of just a small hoedown in Kansas, Now, they want to go world wide.

Dow down 490 points, and dropping like a dead duck shot out of the sky.

Last edited:
...and while Palin and Trump celebrate their complete lack of understanding about global economics, the stock portfolio that I own, as well and millions of other middle class Americans, is taking a nosedive, the like of which has not been seen since Baby Bush was in office. The tea party folks have become tired of just a small hoedown in Kansas, Now, they want to go world wide.

Dow down 454 points, and dropping like a duck shot out of the sky.

I went 50-50 ... cash-bonds on Wed afternoon, just in case.

People are all excited about playing revolution and chest pounding anti establishment rhetoric .. revolt has a price. Hold on to your wallets.

People are all excited about playing revolution and chest pounding anti establishment rhetoric .. revolt has a price. Hold on to your wallets.

There is nothing like insisting that one's country go back to being Nationalist, now that the industrialized world is part of a global economy. Clearly, those that think with their emotions, for lack of the ability to think, are in charge now.

Well, if there's a positive, short term anyway, for those of us who fear what Trump would mean should he be elected, Donald just pissed on the gop donor class in two consecutive news days leading into the weekend.

There is nothing like insisting that one's country go back to being Nationalist, now that the industrialized world is part of a global economy. Clearly, those that think with their emotions, for lack of the ability to think, are in charge now.

"Markets don't matter".

all of the old, white, uneducated Trump supporters are looking at their 401's through a different color glass this am ... being close to retirement doesnt give them much time to make up their overnight loss.

there's a reason outsiders are outsiders ... they have no business being inside the government of our country.

Donnie's not only an outsider, he's a loose cannon outsider.

"Markets don't matter".

bag of marbles for a portfolio eh?

That is another good reason to support Brexit. It destroys your portfolio.

"There is nothing like insisting that one's country go back to being Nationalist"

The first thing is that Great Britain is a nation so it has to be somewhat 'nationalist'. The second thing is that Great Britain isn't leaving the global economy. They are still going to have the same trade laws that they had before. Economically nothing has changed for them.

I know this pisses you off but hooray for 'xenophobic' nationalism. America is going to do the same thing. We are going to depart the U.N. and tell them to kiss our red white and blue ass.

"There is nothing like insisting that one's country go back to being Nationalist"

The first thing is that Great Britain is a nation so it has to be somewhat 'nationalist'. The second thing is that Great Britain isn't leaving the global economy. They are still going to have the same trade laws that they had before. Economically nothing has changed for them.

I know this pisses you off but hooray for 'xenophobic' nationalism. America is going to do the same thing. We are going to depart the U.N. and tell them to kiss our red white and blue ass.

UN- EU same thing.

lol

So your stock portfolio is more important than the free will of British citizens??? Well....get over yourself. It's not THEIR job to keep you portfolio happy.

all of the old, white, uneducated Trump supporters are looking at their 401's through a different color glass this am ... being close to retirement doesnt give them much time to make up their overnight loss.

there's a reason outsiders are outsiders ... they have no business being inside the government of our country.

Donnie's not only an outsider, he's a loose cannon outsider.

So....in short....your life's work has come to a point that a vote in England thousands of miles away ruins your retirement here in America??

Thats your fault for being a moron and planning poorly.

not only was he clueless about "BEXIT" from the gitgo, but global markets and investors took a major hit.

If this country allows his "thinking" to make policy for us , God help us all.
The EU is a drag on the rest of the world. Fuck face

RW's are soooooooo damn dumb. I almost feel sorry for them ... almost.

I wonder if Texas will get the same opportunity to vote their way out of the United States. I wouldn't mind departing for Texas if that happens. America is no fun to live in anymore.

RW's are soooooooo damn dumb. I almost feel sorry for them ... almost.

Yeah. You're here in America....bitching about how a vote in a European country thousands of miles away has ruined your retirement. And you call us dumb????

Smart conservatives are cheering this. We aren't dumb enough to have all our eggs in one basket like you have.

You obviously got a 401K...and just assumed the global government elite would make sure that's enough and you'll be ok.

Dumbass.

We need to audit the Fed and find out when they decided that manipulating the US Equities market became part of their charter

Forum List

Back