Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the thread kiddo.

And the right wing gave up any sort of "credence" in terms of mocking military service on multiple occassions..Kerry being the most disgusting case in point.

Even Bob Dole..who I had a great deal of respect for..said something like "There are questions" when asked about it.

These lies get spewed over and over again. And it takes a great deal of time and resources to defend against them. While I don't think "the answer" is responding in kind, it seems that NOTHING ELSE seems to work.

you're working OT on this crap sallow, let it go.

Fuck that.

Here's another thread..yet again..about a non-issue about something which is terribly insulting.

Obama's a non-american? That's the same shit that was spewed about every Liberal candidate since Kennedy.

I'm tired of it.

No. This thread was just to report what Trump was doing. Then I began to wonder what would happen IF it was discovered Obama was indeed born somewhere else....what then? Which began to make it interesting to discuss, which then turned into yet another "birther" argument. I dont give a damn right now where he was born since the horse is already out of the proverbial barn, the milk has already spilled, etc....I wanted to know what the repercussions would be to the USA, the laws he signed, who would take over in his stead, etc. Ya know..interesting NEW stuff to talk about.
At least, thats where I thought it was going. For awhile, anyway. :tongue:

Donald Trump showed his birth certificate to reporters. Who cares about his birth certificate? I want to know if that thing on his head has had its vaccinations." –Craig Ferguson

"Donald Trump might be running for president and he just released his birth certificate. It lists his eyes as 'blue' and his hair as 'ridiculous.'" –Conan O'Brien

"Donald Trump called George W. Bush 'the worst president in the history of the United States.' Then he added, 'Until, of course, I'm elected.'" –Conan O'Brien

"Donald Trump says he will run for president. He'll have to find a cabinet position for that thing on his head." –David Letterman

"Donald Trump came out as a birther, which is Republican for, 'I'm running for president.'" –Lewis Black

"Stupid presidents, smart presidents, white presidents, black presidents -- doesn't work! What this country needs is a crazy Third World dictator. And Donald Trump has what it takes to be that. He's already got a plane with his name on it, solid gold buildings, a harem..." –Lewis Black, on Donald Trump

"This is what I've been waiting for my whole life. A President who's not afraid to tell the truth about being a lying a**hole." –Lewis Black

"Trump says that if he's elected, he won't let the presidency interfere with the Miss Universe pageant." –David Letterman

"How would Trump travel as president? Obviously, he'd use Hair Force One." –David Letterman

Proof Hawaii still issues copies of long form birth certificates:

Here is proof from woman from Hawaii who ran for the House of Representatives in Oklahoma that Hawaii still issues copies of long form birth certificates. Her son is from Hawaii and she will be releasing his too when he recieves it in a week from the Hawaii Dept of Health after he sent them 10 dollars this week according to her facebook page under Miki Booth. Go there to have a look on her wall. Notice if you zoom in you will see the stamp from the state registrar Alvin Onaka and that it is dated March 15, 2011 at the bottom. This is proof that the MSM, Hawaii Dept of Health have been covering for Obama and lying when they say you only recieve short form COLBs when you ask for a copy of one. Trump has Obama backed into a corner now that this has been revealed.

208721_1648483537324_1394022018_31365835_5934804_n.jpg

Now, that's a good question.

I'm not sure it makes a difference to his citizenship, since wherever he was born, his mother was still a US citizen at the time. I think it might spark some changes in how states go about letting someone put their name on the ballot. At the moment, my understanding is that they simply take the person's word for it that they're eligible, unless and until someone with standing challenges it.

I'm not entirely sure why members of the voting population themselves aren't seen as having standing. If anyone has a right to protest a legally-unqualified candidate, wouldn't you think it would be the voters?

His citizenship is not the issue. The issue would be that his presidency would then be illegal. Therefore, every law, every order, every piece of paper signed by Obama would be invalid. If he obtained the office dishonestly, he would not only have to leave office, but everything he's done over the past two years would have to be scrapped. You do see that, right?

What the voters think is immaterial. If he was ineligible to run, then everything he's done is also.

Good luck with that train of thought. The laws enacted will stay intact.

and

President Obama will be President until he is voted out of office and a successor is sworn in or when his 2nd term expires. And not a day before. Take it to the bank.

The sad thing is that Trump would be an interesting foil for Obama in the General Election. I should say "would have been". This issue is a loser for the GOP and will be for Trump as well.

I'm in the odd situation of agreeing with the twoofers on one small topic; people are waking up...waking up that is to voting for the man and not the party necessarily. We need policies that make sense and we need serious men and women to run this Country. I disagree with John Boehner's (sp?) policies about 100% of the time. I can't think of one where I agree with him in fact. But nobody can deny that Boehner is dead serious about what he feels is right.

I loved McCain as a candidate in 2000 but in 2008 he was all over the map almost as much as Romney was. The straight talk express was derailed. This is why Gingrich and Palin are dead men walking; nobody takes them seriously. Trump is joining them whether he knows that or not is the difference between some rich guy running for office and the rich guy who understands politics is a profession. Trump doesn't understand that which is sad because it would have been an interesting choice between he and Obama. Unfortunately for the GOP, it looks like Romney who when he isn't flipping, he's flopping.

Donald Trump showed his birth certificate to reporters. Who cares about his birth certificate? I want to know if that thing on his head has had its vaccinations." –Craig Ferguson

"Donald Trump might be running for president and he just released his birth certificate. It lists his eyes as 'blue' and his hair as 'ridiculous.'" –Conan O'Brien

"Donald Trump called George W. Bush 'the worst president in the history of the United States.' Then he added, 'Until, of course, I'm elected.'" –Conan O'Brien

"Donald Trump says he will run for president. He'll have to find a cabinet position for that thing on his head." –David Letterman

"Donald Trump came out as a birther, which is Republican for, 'I'm running for president.'" –Lewis Black

"Stupid presidents, smart presidents, white presidents, black presidents -- doesn't work! What this country needs is a crazy Third World dictator. And Donald Trump has what it takes to be that. He's already got a plane with his name on it, solid gold buildings, a harem..." –Lewis Black, on Donald Trump

"This is what I've been waiting for my whole life. A President who's not afraid to tell the truth about being a lying a**hole." –Lewis Black

"Trump says that if he's elected, he won't let the presidency interfere with the Miss Universe pageant." –David Letterman

"How would Trump travel as president? Obviously, he'd use Hair Force One." –David Letterman

Wow...Letterman needs some new writers.

Here is proof from woman from Hawaii who ran for the House of Representatives in Oklahoma that Hawaii still issues copies of long form birth certificates. Her son is from Hawaii and she will be releasing his too when he recieves it in a week from the Hawaii Dept of Health after he sent them 10 dollars this week according to her facebook page under Miki Booth. Go there to have a look on her wall. Notice if you zoom in you will see the stamp from the state registrar Alvin Onaka and that it is dated March 15, 2011 at the bottom. This is proof that the MSM, Hawaii Dept of Health have been covering for Obama and lying when they say you only recieve short form COLBs when you ask for a copy of one. Trump has Obama backed into a corner now that this has been revealed.

birth_certificate_51.jpg

What information does this womans COLB contain that Obama's doesn't that is required to prove he is eligible for president?

What additional information do you require?

For your information, the person in your COLB does not meet eligibility requirements for President. Obama's does

Last edited:
you're working OT on this crap sallow, let it go.

Fuck that.

Here's another thread..yet again..about a non-issue about something which is terribly insulting.

Obama's a non-american? That's the same shit that was spewed about every Liberal candidate since Kennedy.

I'm tired of it.

No. This thread was just to report what Trump was doing. Then I began to wonder what would happen IF it was discovered Obama was indeed born somewhere else....what then? Which began to make it interesting to discuss, which then turned into yet another "birther" argument. I dont give a damn right now where he was born since the horse is already out of the proverbial barn, the milk has already spilled, etc....I wanted to know what the repercussions would be to the USA, the laws he signed, who would take over in his stead, etc. Ya know..interesting NEW stuff to talk about.
At least, thats where I thought it was going. For awhile, anyway. :tongue:

The laws would stay in tact due to the understanding that the Presdent signed the laws.

The 25th Amendment of the US Constitution:
Section 1. In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3. Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office

Part 1 covers what would happen. Since the electors voted for both POTUS and VPOTUS, the VPOTUS would become POTUS.

Dump Truck has already been caught lying and yet you still believe him. :cuckoo: Remember, he claimed it only took him an hour to get his birth certificate from the city of New York, and it wasn't a New York City birth certificate!!!!

donaldtrumpcert.jpg

“It took me one hour to get my birth certificate. It’s inconceivable that, after four years of questioning, the president still hasn’t produced his birth certificate. I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?"
-Dump Truck

Umm in your quote he never said "from the city of new york" he just said it took him one hour to get it.

Just saying, you need to provide the right quote or else it looks like you are grasping at straws.
So you are saying that since the birthers are claiming the BC Obama released is not official, Dump Truck was talking about an UNofficial BC for himself to discredit Obama!!! :cuckoo:

It's a shame people who pretend to be that stupid are allowed to vote.

I take it you couldn't find a quote to verify your claim about trump so you decided to attack me personally.

You can't use the S.I.N. tactic on someone who understands it.

Shift the subjectIgnore the facts
Namecall

I take it your admitting that Donald Trump never said New York city the way you claim. Right? Or do you have proof that what you said was true and that I am wrong.

Gee, no mention of religion on that BC, so another Dump Truck/birther rationalization goes up in flames!!
:blowup:

Just for funzies, what if it was found out that Obama really wasnt born in Hawaii? Then what?

Now, that's a good question.

I'm not sure it makes a difference to his citizenship, since wherever he was born, his mother was still a US citizen at the time. I think it might spark some changes in how states go about letting someone put their name on the ballot. At the moment, my understanding is that they simply take the person's word for it that they're eligible, unless and until someone with standing challenges it.

I'm not entirely sure why members of the voting population themselves aren't seen as having standing. If anyone has a right to protest a legally-unqualified candidate, wouldn't you think it would be the voters?

I'm not sure it makes a difference to his citizenship, since wherever he was born, his mother was still a US citizen at the time.

Actually it does matter his mother would have had to report his birth to the U.S. embassy in which country you are living in to file for the proper paper work. Not Hawaii.

Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)

The birth of a child abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s) should be reported as soon as possible so that a Consular Report of Birth Abroad can be issued as an official record of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship. Report the birth of your child abroad at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

http://travel.state.gov/law/family_issues/birth/birth_593.html

Last edited:
Umm in your quote he never said "from the city of new york" he just said it took him one hour to get it.

Just saying, you need to provide the right quote or else it looks like you are grasping at straws.
So you are saying that since the birthers are claiming the BC Obama released is not official, Dump Truck was talking about an UNofficial BC for himself to discredit Obama!!! :cuckoo:

I take it you couldn't find a quote to verify your claim about trump so you decided to attack me personally.

Namecall

I take it your admitting that Donald Trump never said New York city the way you claim. Right? Or do you have proof that what you said was true and that I am wrong.
Logic dictates Dump Truck was talking about his official BC.

Obama already released his BC 2 years ago, if Dump Truck was talking about Obama not releasing his BC then he is obviously referring to an OFFICIAL BC. Therefore Dump Truck was clearly claiming it took him only 1 hour to get his OFFICIAL BC. An official BC comes from the government, not the hospital. Any other interpretation of his quote is completely mindless!!!!!!!!!!

Namecall

Obama already released his BC 2 years ago, if Dump Truck was talking about Obama not releasing his BC then he is obviously referring to an OFFICIAL BC. Therefore Dump Truck was clearly claiming it took him only 1 hour to get his OFFICIAL BC. An official BC comes from the government, not the hospital. Any other interpretation of his quote is completely mindless!!!!!!!!!!

Which wasn't a N.Y. Birth certificate.

Logic dictates that Trump knew where he was born therefore was not talking about New York City :lol:

Your dumber than a birther

birth_certificate_51.jpg

What information does this womans COLB contain that Obama's doesn't that is required to prove he is eligible for president?

For your information, the person in your COLB does not meet eligibility requirements for President. Obama's does

We want to see what Hospital he was born in. We want to see what doctor delivered him. The long form will provide those answers and for your information, I was not discussing if this person was eligible for president. You assume to much as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Also a lot of Obama supporters say Obama can only recieve the short form and Hawaii has been saying that to when refered to Obama. This proves they have been lying.

Namecall

obama has not released anything someone else released a piece of paper that said it was obama BC. I don't recall ever hearing obama admitt that was his BC in Hawaii.

birth_certificate_51.jpg

We want to see what Hospital he was born in. We want to see what doctor delivered him. The long form will provide those answers and for your information, I was not discussing if this person was eligible for president. You assume to much as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Also a lot of Obama supporters say Obama can only recieve the short form and Hawaii has been saying that to when refered to Obama. This proves they have been lying.

Where in the Constitution does it say you had to be born in a Hospital or delivered by a doctor? Our Founding Fathers were not

If it doesn't have anything to do with his eligibility for President, what business is it of yours who the doctor was?

Your form reflects information recorded on a child born in 1995 show me where that was the same information recorded in 1961

Last edited:

Namecall

Logic dictates that Trump knew where he was born therefore was not talking about New York City :lol:

And logic dictates that Obama knew where he was born also, so then Obama's posted BC would be just as valid as Dump Truck's.

For Dump Truck to say Obama needed to show his BC 2 years after Obama posted it, then he must be talking about something other than what Obama posted. Clearly Dump Truck was talking about it taking him only an hour to get the type of BC he wanted Obama to now post, which would be an official government issued BC!!!!

And you're dumber than ME! :rofl::lmao:

And logic dictates that Obama knew where he was born also, so then Obama's posted BC would be just as valid as Dump Truck's.

For Dump Truck to say Obama needed to show his BC 2 years after Obama posted it, then he must be talking about something other than what Obama posted. Clearly Dump Truck was talking about it taking him only an hour to get the type of BC he wanted Obama to now post, which would be an official government issued BC!!!!

And you're dumber than ME! :rofl::lmao:

So where is Obama's Birth Certificate again?

Do you have a link to an article about him actually providing it where the article actually shows a real Hawaii B.C.?

I still haven't seen it.

Like I said back in the beginning of this thread I can't say Obama was born in the USA, I cant say obama wasn't born in the USA. I believe he was born here but I have no way to verify it so I cant claim it to be true.

Man, if Obama wasn't born in America and whites try to remove him from office.

Blacks will riot like a mofo

Where in the Constitution does it say you had to be born in a Hospital or delivered by a doctor? Our Founding Fathers were not

If it doesn't have anything to do with his eligibility for President, what business is it of yours who the doctor was?

Your form reflects information recorded on a child born in 1995 show me where that was the same information recorded in 1961

Our founding fathers WROTE The constitution silly. :lol: (you do know why i say this right?)

That B.C. picture you posted was found out to not be legit BTW, I thought so anyway let me go double check that.

I just wish somoene would post it in the NY TIMES so this shit would go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back