Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, that's a good question.

I'm not sure it makes a difference to his citizenship, since wherever he was born, his mother was still a US citizen at the time. I think it might spark some changes in how states go about letting someone put their name on the ballot. At the moment, my understanding is that they simply take the person's word for it that they're eligible, unless and until someone with standing challenges it.

I'm not entirely sure why members of the voting population themselves aren't seen as having standing. If anyone has a right to protest a legally-unqualified candidate, wouldn't you think it would be the voters?

His citizenship is not the issue. The issue would be that his presidency would then be illegal. Therefore, every law, every order, every piece of paper signed by Obama would be invalid. If he obtained the office dishonestly, he would not only have to leave office, but everything he's done over the past two years would have to be scrapped. You do see that, right?

What the voters think is immaterial. If he was ineligible to run, then everything he's done is also.
Actually, no. Any executive order would be invalid and any veto he issued would be canceled, but any bill passed by Congress would stand. The Constitution does not require the signature of the President. From Artcle 1, Section 7 US Constitution:
If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

So, in effect, any law passed by Congress would be treated as it had not been signed or vetoed, only changing the effective date to 10 days after it was passed by Congress.

Got no idea why this issue keeps landing in the conspiracy theory forum. Facts are facts, and the facts are obama has zero proof of where he was born, and he wants to keep it that way. He's spent millions already to do just that. Well... hold on... I guess that is a conspiracy, of obama's own making... :eusa_eh:

Trump just told Pat Buchanan and Ed Rendell on MSNBC in phone interview that there are documents of travel records of Obama's mom from Kenya. I bet Trump already has the goods on Obama and is releasing this slowly.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Trump just told Pat Buchanan and Ed Rendell on MSNBC in phone interview that there are documents of travel records of Obama's mom from Kenya. I bet Trump already has the goods on Obama and is releasing this slowly.

Oh, for fuck sake. Dream on.
The RNC and ALL its donors couldn't come up with the "goods" you seek, but ONE lone millionaire with a bankruptcy who CLAIMS to have it all has your panties in a wet wadded ball?
It isn't even fair, this election cycle, if this schmuck is supported. Watching the tea party derail the whole track isn't even a sporting position. Fish in a barrel is what this is.

How much you want to bet that Trump does not have shit in terms of travel records?

Check the thread kiddo.

And the right wing gave up any sort of "credence" in terms of mocking military service on multiple occassions..Kerry being the most disgusting case in point.

Even Bob Dole..who I had a great deal of respect for..said something like "There are questions" when asked about it.

These lies get spewed over and over again. And it takes a great deal of time and resources to defend against them. While I don't think "the answer" is responding in kind, it seems that NOTHING ELSE seems to work.

you're working OT on this crap sallow, let it go.

Fuck that.

Here's another thread..yet again..about a non-issue about something which is terribly insulting.

Obama's a non-american? That's the same shit that was spewed about every Liberal candidate since Kennedy.

I'm tired of it.

yeah, who could forget all those baseless claims about clinton, carter, humphrey, johnson and mcgovern being non-americans?

:rofl:

i suggest you put down the shovel

sorry

How much you want to bet that Trump does not have shit in terms of travel records?

I have no clue about this whole situation either way so I would not bet on anything.

I would not bet that he is a legit us citizen
i would not bet that he is not a legit us citizen

I supsect he is legit but I have nothing to verify that with. Trust but verify and obama wont let me verify.

Dump Truck has already been caught lying and yet you still believe him. :cuckoo: Remember, he claimed it only took him an hour to get his birth certificate from the city of New York, and it wasn't a New York City birth certificate!!!!

donaldtrumpcert.jpg

“It took me one hour to get my birth certificate. It’s inconceivable that, after four years of questioning, the president still hasn’t produced his birth certificate. I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?"
-Dump Truck

Dump Truck has already been caught lying and yet you still believe him. :cuckoo: Remember, he claimed it only took him an hour to get his birth certificate from the city of New York, and it wasn't a New York City birth certificate!!!!

donaldtrumpcert.jpg

“It took me one hour to get my birth certificate. It’s inconceivable that, after four years of questioning, the president still hasn’t produced his birth certificate. I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?"
-Dump Truck

Umm in your quote he never said "from the city of new york" he just said it took him one hour to get it.

Just saying, you need to provide the right quote or else it looks like you are grasping at straws.

I have not read any of this thread so maybe someone (hopefully another conservative) has already said something similar to this, but I can't help but think that when I read, "They Cannot Believe What They're Finding", that what is meant is that they can't believe they are finding that Barack Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

Immie

His mother is from Kansas. The thing is, relatives say he was born in Kenya. Plus when his mother married the Indonesian guy (Soetoro), there's a possibility that Barack travelled to America on an Indonesian passport at age 19 proving that he's not a citizen.

But I agree with all the Libs here, no one should investigate any of this. :rolleyes:

There has been no confirmation that Obama traveled under an Indonesian passport. And even if he had in that time frame it would not have required him to relinquish his US citizenship. The Immigration and Nationalization Act of 1952 (Section 349, IIRC) specifically noted that no actions of a parent could cause a minor child (under 18 at the time) to loose their citizenship.

So if Soreto (sp?) had adopted Obama (and there is no legal evidence of that) and Obama because an Indonesian citizen, he would not have lost his US citizenship. He would have simply acquired dual citizenship. Now IF he were adopted, and IF he acquired dual citizenship, and IF he were issued an Indonesian passport as a minor (say just before turning 18) - then that passport would not have expired in the time frame you mention, he would have dual citizenship, and have legally been in possession of two legal passports.>>>>>
Indonesia didn't have dual citizenship laws until 2006:
http://www.indonesiamatters.com/830/dual-nationality/

United States citizenship is defined and administered under United States law, it doesn't matter what Indonesian law may or may not allow. If tomorrow North Korea created a law that says the all Americans now hold North Korean citizenship, it wouldn't change their US citizenship.

>>>>

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . . and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
--Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners.
--David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers.
--Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
--David Letterman

:lol: I'd rep you, but I have to spread it around.

The law is NOT clear. The Constitution requires the President be a NATURAL Born citizen. That requires Congress to define. My personal opinion is that ANYONE born ANYWHERE of an American is a NATURAL Born citizen.

McCain was not born anywhere in the US. And he was responsible for the worst naval accident in history..as well as losing several planes that were never shot at.

:eusa_whistle:

Dude you just made yourself look 10x as bad as the birthers. Why 10x, because at least we dont have evidence on Obama one way or the other but we do have evidence on your comments about McCain.

Do some research about being born on military bases overseas and on the fact that said bases are considered U.S. territory.

Also do some research on the actual incident on the carrier, You will see McCain wasn't responsible.

1. Birth Documents presented during the court case of Hollister v. McCain show that he was born in Colon, Panama. Colon was never part of the US Zone nor was it part of the sub-base. (See image below.)

2. Regarding military bases being considered U.S. Territory, that is incorrect. Dependents of military members born overseas receive citizenship based on Jus sanguinis (bloodline) not Jus soli (birth on soil).

U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual
7 FAM 1113 NOT INCLUDED IN THE
MEANING OF "IN THE UNITED STATES"

c. Birth on U.S. Military Base Outside of the United States or Birth on
U.S. Embassy or Consulate Premises Abroad:

(1) Despite widespread popular belief, U.S. military installations abroad
and U.S. diplomatic or consular facilities abroad are not part of
the United States within the meaning of the 14th Amendment. A
child born on the premises of such a facility is not born in the
United States and does not acquire U.S. citizenship by reason of
birth.​

mccain_birth.jpg

>>>>

McCain was not born anywhere in the US. And he was responsible for the worst naval accident in history..as well as losing several planes that were never shot at.

:eusa_whistle:

Dude you just made yourself look 10x as bad as the birthers. Why 10x, because at least we dont have evidence on Obama one way or the other but we do have evidence on your comments about McCain.

Do some research about being born on military bases overseas and on the fact that said bases are considered U.S. territory.

Also do some research on the actual incident on the carrier, You will see McCain wasn't responsible.

1. Birth Documents presented during the court case of Hollister v. McCain show that he was born in Colon, Panama. Colon was never part of the US Zone nor was it part of the sub-base. (See image below.)

2. Regarding military bases being considered U.S. Territory, that is incorrect. Dependents of military members born overseas receive citizenship based on Jus sanguinis (bloodline) not Jus soli (birth on soil).

birth.​

mccain_birth.jpg

>>>>

Ok thanks.

So he is still a US citizen then according to what you posted based on bloodline (Jus sanguinis) not birthplace.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . . and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
--Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners.
--David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers.
--Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
--David Letterman

These are great, thank you! :lol:
K, here's one more if ya haven't heart it:

"Knock Knock!"

"Who's There?"

"Kenya!"

"Kenya Who?"

"Kenya show us your birth certificate?"

birth.​

mccain_birth.jpg

>>>>

Ok thanks.

So he is still a US citizen then according to what you posted based on bloodline (Jus sanguinis) not birthplace.

Oh absolutely, wasn't trying to imply that he wasn't.

I was just pointing out that there is evidence that has shown he wasn't born on US soil and to correct our misunderstanding of the status of military bases overseas. To my knowledge, McCain never released his birth certificate during the campaign and Hollister v. McCain was dismissed on lack of standing.

>>>>

donaldtrumpcert.jpg

-Dump Truck

Umm in your quote he never said "from the city of new york" he just said it took him one hour to get it.

Just saying, you need to provide the right quote or else it looks like you are grasping at straws.
So you are saying that since the birthers are claiming the BC Obama released is not official, Dump Truck was talking about an UNofficial BC for himself to discredit Obama!!! :cuckoo:

It's a shame people who pretend to be that stupid are allowed to vote.

What I want to know is if you were born at home and not at a hospital but in the US and not of US citizens are you screwed? You are born here but no birth record because you were delivered at home like most of our founding fathers!

If you were born at home, chances are excellent the birth was still attended to by a midwife (which was often the case during the colonial period, as well). These days, midwives are certified, and have been instructed in the procedures for acquiring a birth certificate.

If for some reason the birth was not attended by some sort of licensed professional, every state has its own laws and regulations for acquiring birth certificates for home births. They do understand that not only do some people like home births, but sometimes shit happens and the mother can't make it to the hospital in time.

Why would he release it slowly? He'd get a much better effect out of a big, explosive bombshell release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back