Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Anything is possible with the subversive left. You'll try anything to keep Trump from running because you know you can't beat him in a fair honest, straight up election! :21:
Actually, Defendant Donald already has been beaten in a fair and square election.

Sorry it makes your ass burn.

Funny, I have never once heard a Trumptard whining about all the money donated to PACs which support Trump.

Not once.

Ever.

I never heard them whining that Republicans received $175 MILLION more than Democrats from the top 10 political donors.

Not even a squeak!

I am constantly wondering how DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy!

"DARK MONEY! DARK MONEY!" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe scruffy thinks dark money is any contribution to a negro like Bragg.

He backed himself into a corner and can't find his way out. :lol:

And that, boys and girls, is the sound of a tard hitting a brick wall. :lol:
You should be grateful, shit for brains.. The alternative is much worse.

Remember, you were already exposed as a liar and a fraud 20 pages ago. You don't even have a stump to stand on.

You've proven to the whole world that you're just another lying leftard.

I tire of the leftard BS. I'm done here. Bye.

And?

7gin7w.jpg
Want more History? OK. Lincoln was the first Republican Prez. He freed the Slaves. Andy Jackson was the first Democrat Prez. He murdererd and displaced millions of Native Americans,. Get the idea yet? There is more. Such as who founded the KKK. Such as who ran the South during Jim Crow.

Corruption,you mean like the fake Russia conspiracy theory,
There is none.
you mean like the secrets biden sold to China that corruption?
Evidence, please.
:laughing0301: No he hit the nail on the head,all this does is seal up the nomination for him,your too dense to understand trump was begging for this knowing this only backfires against them same as the Russia hoax backfired on them.:laughing0301:
Your mind is mush.

I wish it weren't so, but it seems to be true.

Cheers,
Rumpole.

I knew from your first bloviating post you were going to be one of my favorites. Didn’t take long.
I feel like you are the wolf inviting a fox to dinner.

I welcome the challenge. Just make sure you can substantiate your claims, and it will be fine.

I hope DeSatan runs. More good news for the left.

Bad calculation.

Independents might be willing to put up with your tactics for Trump because he's trump. Try the "DeSatan" tactic on RDS and see how they turn on you.

But no matter, it's probably already too late.

You won the battle but lost the whole war. Congrats.

And there is a 95% chance that trump, under oath, will lie.

And there is a 99% chance his lawyers will go to great lengths to prevent Trump from taking the stand.

Though I hope he does. I would love to watch Trump being cross examined, he will squirm like a debutante who needs to pee.

Forum List

Back