Trump hiring freeze hurts vets

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Trump's Federal Hiring Freeze Could Hurt Vets: Officials | Military.com

Trump's federal hiring freeze supposedly has exemptions for members of the military. But not their spouses.

A military family I've worked with for almost 2 years was assigned to a new state a few months back. They're set to make the move in a few days. But the job that was promised to the wife of the soldier, a federal employee for years now, was rescinded the day Trump signed his order. Half the family's income is now gone. If they'd moved a month ago she'd be fine. It's insane.

I advised them to contact their new local congressperson. If anybody here knows any alternative solution I'd appreciate it and would contact them with it.

The Alt Right does not care about military families in the slightest.

• Banned
Any suggestions? I think contacting a congressperson is their best bet. The wife already had a reporting date.
The talk is that the freeze is only cosmetic politics, and that it will be lifted by summer.
Maybe but it's affecting a family right now.
Then contact the congress person and both state senators.

• Banned
Any suggestions? I think contacting a congressperson is their best bet. The wife already had a reporting date.
The talk is that the freeze is only cosmetic politics, and that it will be lifted by summer.
Maybe but it's affecting a family right now.
Then contact the congress person and both state senators.
That's what I told them. But if there are any government employees here that have some alternative advice that would be appreciated.

Contacting a congressman sounds like about the only thing you can do, unless that orange spray tan he is so fond of suddenly gives him cancer, and he dies a miserable death. Call the congressman, but don't give up on the cancer thing. We might get lucky.

Trump's Federal Hiring Freeze Could Hurt Vets: Officials | Military.com

Trump's federal hiring freeze supposedly has exemptions for members of the military. But not their spouses.

A military family I've worked with for almost 2 years was assigned to a new state a few months back. They're set to make the move in a few days. But the job that was promised to the wife of the soldier, a federal employee for years now, was rescinded the day Trump signed his order. Half the family's income is now gone. If they'd moved a month ago she'd be fine. It's insane.

I advised them to contact their new local congressperson. If anybody here knows any alternative solution I'd appreciate it and would contact them with it.
And their first cousins, nephews and illegitimate children....

Contacting a congressman sounds like about the only thing you can do, unless that orange spray tan he is so fond of suddenly gives him cancer, and he dies a miserable death. Call the congressman, but don't give up on the cancer thing. We might get lucky.
I here there's some openings over at the travel office.
Rumor has it the Clintons fired a bunch of people over there.

I know this may be mind blowing but she could look elsewhere for employment....lol

And you can find other threads to post in
Sorry I didn't fall for your bullshit tear JERKer story. Makes me wonder did you post such humanitarian threads when Obama closed down the parks & put thousands out of work? I kind of doubt it so I think a FUCK OFF is in order here, don't you?

I know this may be mind blowing but she could look elsewhere for employment....lol

Sorry I didn't fall for your bullshit tear JERKer story. Makes me wonder did you post such humanitarian threads when Obama closed down the parks & put thousands out of work? I kind of doubt it so I think a FUCK OFF is in order here, don't you?
Ignore list now. Never thought it would come to that. This does it.

Ignore list now. Never thought it would come to that. This does it.
You poor poor soul lol

Forum List

Back