What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump...he is going to get things done, 3 appointments in less than 2 weeks, obama took a month....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump is going to get things done, fast and well.......he has made 3 appointments so far where it took obama a month to make his first appointment......the establishment won't know what hit them as he moves forward quickly and efficiently in keeping his promises....

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump is going to get things done, fast and well.......he has made 3 appointments so far where it took obama a month to make his first appointment......the establishment won't know what hit them as he moves forward quickly and efficiently in keeping his promises....

He's running it like a business. Quick decisions

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the "Sessions is a racist" meme to start. It's coming, Mark my words

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the "Sessions is a racist" meme to start. It's coming, Mark my words

Of course it is, to the left every one is a racist...or a homophobe, or a bigot or any other catch word they can come up with

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List