Trump Has You Democrats Running Scared! And YOU Should BE!

I'm hoping Trump's surge in the polls will make the reluctant Republicans realize that telling the truth will make people like you more than being politically correct. THEN we might see a real campaign based on honesty and candor.

Couple more speeches like this and EVERY Rino EVERY Democrat will be looking for cover. Arizona WAS proud to have him and would GLADLY welcome him back again. 26 minute speech but he has the crowd AMPED!

TWENTY THOUSAND in attendance and they NEEDED room for more. He kicks Rino's AND he kicks Democrats! FANTASTIC speech!

Great! Hopefully he is the Republican nominee. Works for me.

Couple more speeches like this and EVERY Rino EVERY Democrat will be looking for cover. Arizona WAS proud to have him and would GLADLY welcome him back again. 26 minute speech but he has the crowd AMPED!

TWENTY THOUSAND in attendance and they NEEDED room for more. He kicks Rino's AND he kicks Democrats! FANTASTIC speech!

Great! Hopefully he is the Republican nominee. Works for me.

I am a little scared of his hair peace....that thing gives me the willies.

Other than that- I want Trump to be the face of the RNC! I want Trump to be your candidate.

Already the racists here at USMB are knocking each other over in their rush to support him.

The left wants Trump to get the nomination. Is that running scared? Your ilk is running scared because of an 'old woman'.

The left wants Trump to get the nomination. Is that running scared? Your ilk is running scared because of an 'old woman'.

The left SAYS they want Trump to get the nomination but anyone can tell they're SHITTING BRICKS at the prospect he might actually do it.

The left SAYS they want Trump to get the nomination but anyone can tell they're SHITTING BRICKS at the prospect he might actually do it.

No one is shitting bricks. Put Palin on the ticket too. We would love it.

Your fear is so thick in the air you could cut it with a knife and your nervousness jumps out of every comment you post. You're scared shitless.

Your fear is so thick in the air you could cut it with a knife and your nervousness jumps out of every comment you post. You're scared shitless.

You must be smoking some good shit there man.

Could you give us an example here, after you mix yourself another drink.

You must be smoking some good shit there man.

Drop the charade, you know you're worried.

Hold up a second and I'll have the hired help fix me one.......
But I have to say sometimes pedro fucks it up if it doesnt include tequila...it's so hard to find good help these days....
I'd ask if you were available but i'm pretty sure you couldnt manage to make a Makers Mark with a splash of water.

Yeah, the fact that you have to try to divert from the substance of what Trump says. Instead, you attack his hair, his wealth, his success. That shows your fear.

The thought that trump would ever become president should terrify anyone, but that's just not possible. The thought that he might be the republican candidate makes me want to do a happy dance.

The thought that trump would ever become president should terrify anyone, but that's just not possible. The thought that he might be the republican candidate makes me want to do a happy dance.

Like obammy has done any better.
You liberals are scary in your ignorance.

Like I've already said many times GO TRUMP!!!

Like I've already said many times GO TRUMP!!!

Funny...I could have sworn you said "GO AHEAD AND TAKE ME IN THE RUMP"

Forum List

Back