Trump Has Reportedly Been Telling People He'll Be ‘Reinstated’ By August

Did Dana need the whole memorial day weekend to find that bit of fake news?...Qanon is a creation of red flag Pelosi....laser pointer for idiot retarded libs....
Laser Pointer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This is funny.

trump is telling people he will be reinstated as president by August.

The qanon people believe it too.

His followers and qanon people said trump was going to be reinstated last March too. LOL.

When are you trump and qanon people going to wake up to see you're being lied to? When are you people going to get tired of the lies and being made a fool?

Seriously people, you just can't make this stuff up.

Gawd, I hope so................biden and his corrupt racist inept administration are destroying the country.

This is funny.

His followers and qanon people said trump was going to be reinstated last March too. LOL.

When are you trump and qanon people going to wake up to see you're being lied to? When are you people going to get tired of the lies and being made a fool?

reportedly?.....is this the guy saying this?...

download (1).png

Trump Has Reportedly Been Telling People He'll Be ‘Reinstated’ By August​

Reportedly means you are about to be lied to.....slurp it all up libtards like good little head bobbers as the nation falls apart under dem rule.....

This is funny.

LOL. And yet, trumptards believe Biden is the one having mental challenges! Comedy gold.

I imagine he heard what Flynn said at some wingnut rally recently and actually believed him. Maybe that crazy fucker really does believe in QAnon, I would not be surprised.

This is funny.

The more talk with these people in real life, the sadder this whole period becomes. You look in their eyes, and this mixture of rage and paranoia just makes you feel sorry for them.

A lot of these people are decent, well-meaning folks. They're just listening to the wrong voices, people who stir up and enflame their fears.

Total bullshit. Trump was installed on March 15th with the military taking control... at least that’s what Q said would happen. It happened didn’t it?

This is funny.

I haven't heard that, where did you?

Although , suppose for a sec that the audits prove Biden's corruption and collusion and Trump legitimately won?

Shouldn't Sleepy Joe abdicate in favor of the Trumpster in such a situation? Theoretically, wouldn't that be the only way to really make the parties whole, if this collusion were proven?

I don't know if it actually will be proven, or what the libs' reaction will be if it comes down that way. I suspect that Biden will try and stay in power. But I could be wrong, he might decide to do the right thing.

This is funny.

Biden might come out and say "I am a fascist bigoted pig and i think Trump made America great"
If your orange god tells you it will happen, you will bow and believe it.

This is funny.

Although , suppose for a sec that the audits prove Biden's corruption and collusion and Trump legitimately won?

Shouldn't Sleepy Joe abdicate in favor of the Trumpster in such a situation? Theoretically, wouldn't that be the only way to really make the parties whole, if this collusion were proven?

I don't know if it actually will be proven, or what the libs' reaction will be if it comes down that way. I suspect that Biden will try and stay in power. But I could be wrong, he might decide to do the right thing.
That's not how it works in the real world. Hard to tell in orange cloudcuckooland, tho.

This is funny.

That's not how it works in the real world. Hard to tell in orange cloudcuckooland, tho.
You told us in 2016 that there was no way Hillary could lose.

This is funny.

You told us in 2016 that there was no way Hillary could lose.
I did? You should show that post in which I said that. I always hold my predictions in and don't share. Oh wait. You're lying again, aren't you?

This is funny.

How "should" it work if its proven that Sleepy Joe is a fraud and Trump actually won legit?

Should Sleepy Joe be allowed to stay in and benefit from proven collusion?

Theoretically, of course?

This is funny.

How "should" it work if its proven that Sleepy Joe is a fraud and Trump actually won legit?

Should Sleepy Joe be allowed to stay in and benefit from proven collusion?

Theoretically, of course?
Those like you pushing The Big Lie remind me of all those teenie-boppers pushing the "Paul is Dead" con-spiracy in the 1960s. :heehee:

Forum List

Back