Trump has Nobody to Blame, but HIMSELF

I blame the Democrat party cheaters.
Blame the democrats?

Right wingers need to stop blaming the 24/7 attacks on Trump for four long years and the never ending impeachment that resulted in a big nothing burger and their goons in the tech industry censoring all conservative speech including breaking news about Biden corruption abroad.

No, it's all Trump's fault.

Trump is an idiot for losing this election. All he had to do was take the virus seriously and wear a mask.

Trump supporters and Trump are going to whine and cry and blame everyone else- like they always do- but Trump screwed this up. Trump only has himself to blame. How hard is it to respond to Covid??? Not very...

President Trump took the virus very serious, establishing Operation Warp Speed to deal with it.

And he spoke optimistically, trying to keep the people's spirits up during the Chinese inspired pathogen.

Trump is an idiot for losing this election. All he had to do was take the virus seriously and wear a mask.

Trump supporters and Trump are going to whine and cry and blame everyone else- like they always do- but Trump screwed this up. Trump only has himself to blame. How hard is it to respond to Covid??? Not very...

President Trump took the virus very serious, establishing Operation Warp Speed to deal with it.

And he spoke optimistically, trying to keep the people's spirits up during the Chinese inspired pathogen.
Nope, Trump was xenophobic for closing down travel with China don't ya know.

Biden said so as he said, "You can't build walls around Corona."

People in here and across our great country seem to forget when criticizing Trump. He is not a well oiled political machine. So you take the good with him and live with the bad. On top of that he is a cocky brash and confident New Yorker that gets things done. He don’t know, or at least didn’t early on that once you become president your inner circles need to become even more tight. Hence all the whistle blowers and negative books etc etc. The old school politicians know this and generally keep outsiders meaning most of the American people in the dark. Trump pulled the curtain back on being the president and we knew more of what was going on than ever before. If Biden wins it’s going to go right back to BSing the American people and what little transparency was gained with Trump will be lost with the liberal media teamed up with Biden. Trumps lack of a filter and brutal honesty didn’t help his cause either.

I blame the Democrat party cheaters.

So you still won't take credit. Figures. Now, get off the bus.
Cheating is rampant and you know it.
That is fascism.

The biggest bully and cheater wins every time;.
Democrats believe they're allowed to cheat.
Only because they are allowed.

It's one of the perks of being with the Deep State.

Since 1965....

DEMOCRATS.........25 years in power
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
REPUBLICANS.......28 YEARS IN POWER
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

Look. Get real.

Had Trump taken the virus seriously...had he been forthright with the American people and said "We have a serious problem and this is how we're going to deal with it..."

He'd have won this thing walking away

But that's not Donald Trump.

He's a fucking asshole and that doesn't allow for the kind of thing I just mentioned

Trump is a simpleton that thinks merely taking a contrary position to democrats is the way to go.
and yet that simpleton beat the so called smartest,best prepared woman in America....
Every time you people vote I have to lower my estimate of America's collective decency.
Says the party that just voted for a dementia laden rapist/ child sniffer with a crackhead/ pedo son.
Jesus...give it up

Let me tell ya now this puppet is all about big politicians who I believe has a very high chance of not making it health wise through his entire term. God help us all if the radical feminist becomes president. Nobody is even thinking this crazy woman has a very good chance to be handed over the presidency in the next few years. I believe the Trump camp dropped the ball on Biden’s mental state and or health and that Harris would take that role if death/mental state becomes in question. Pretty scary IMO!

Last edited:
Look. Get real.

Had Trump taken the virus seriously...had he been forthright with the American people and said "We have a serious problem and this is how we're going to deal with it..."

He'd have won this thing walking away

But that's not Donald Trump.

He's a fucking asshole and that doesn't allow for the kind of thing I just mentioned

Actually President Trump did exactly that. Operation Warp Speed was established to fight the Chinese virus. He had field hospitals built, ventilators manufacturers, commanded hospital ship into NY harbor and even got good friends of his like the Pillow guy and Franklin Graham to work with him.

Trump is a simpleton that thinks merely taking a contrary position to democrats is the way to go.

Seeing how Dems are always wrong and 180° opposite of the truth, facts and common sense, it seems a beautifully simple system.
If you actually think that you are truly the perfect Trumpbot. Obedient, unquestioning, compliant and complacent. A tool.

Forum List

Back