Trump Has Cut Federal Payroll by 24,000 Jobs

this winning is getting out of control

will it ever end???

CNSNews.com) - The federal government cut 3,000 jobs in May and federal employment has now dropped by 24,000 since President Donald Trump took office, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Even as federal government jobs were declining, overall employment was increasing—as was employment in state and local government.

So how does this affect you unless you are one of them? Is it really going to make your life or pocketbook better?

I'm all for getting rid of do nothing federal employees only waiting for the next paid federal holiday, but he has or on the chopping block closed a few social security offices in major metropolitan areas. He needs to get rid of the overload of employee's in D.C.
Fuck the federal government, they are infinitely too big
Hey have the same sized workforce they had fifty years ago
Imagine all of the money wasted

this winning is getting out of control

will it ever end???

CNSNews.com) - The federal government cut 3,000 jobs in May and federal employment has now dropped by 24,000 since President Donald Trump took office, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Even as federal government jobs were declining, overall employment was increasing—as was employment in state and local government.

Only a drop in the bucket.

Keep it going.

Hell. Half the Fed employees outside the military could disappear tomorrow and no one would even notice.

Most of them are worthless.

You have it backwards. Fed employees actually help Americans every day . While the military sits around burning money .
Lol
Quit falling down the well you fucking retard
They benefit nobody but themselves

Having a president working towards keeping all his campaign promises is something I’ve never seen.

The accomplishments he’s made, despite democrats fighting him, can only be described as amazing.
Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it and we can talk
We can only talk on my terms.

When are you idiots going to learn how the world works?

Repeal and Replace Obamacare on day one

Having a president working towards keeping all his campaign promises is something I’ve never seen.

The accomplishments he’s made, despite democrats fighting him, can only be described as amazing.

On day one? Is that what you heard? lol

On day one? Is that what you heard? lol
Where is my Trumpcare?
He promised

Forum List

Back