Trump has complained about America all his life

So, here is what Omar Ilhan said:

“There is something I get criticized for all the time,” she said Saturday, speaking on a panel about foreign policy at Netroots Nation.

“It is that I am anti-American because I criticize the United States. I believe, as an immigrant, I probably love this country more than anyone that is naturally born,” Omar said.

The Minnesota congresswoman said the U.S. exports “American exceptionalism,” but it does not live those values domestically.

“So, that hypocrisy is one that I’m bothered by. I want America the great to be America the great,” she said.

Ilhan Omar: ‘I probably love this country more than anyone that is naturally born’

Here is what Trump said in response:

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly ... and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run," he tweeted Sunday morning.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done,"

I think Trump may have a point.

I think Trump was outclassed bigly

I think Trump owned her sorry Muslim ass.
Really?

Then why is Trumps own party attacking his statement?

Omar IIhan ......WINNING!

IDGAF about establishment Republicans. They're actually globalist turds.
Trump could run on his own ticket and still win, bitch. Omar Ilhan(it's really Ilhan Omar)=Muslim invader that needs to go, along with all the invaders in her district.

Fuck the parties, that's a bunch of bullshit.

Look at all the little trumpie fruitcakes lining up to defend the fruitcake king. Tree this thread is about Trump. You don't get to always talk about what you think Hillary would have done. Trump is the president and we're talking about not what we believe he would have done but what he is actually doing.

He told 4 American citizens to leave if they don't like things as they currently are. The 4 patriots he dissed did things the right way. They saw problems and decided to run for public office to be part of the solution. That is no different than why Trump ran his slovenly cheeseburger eating ass for president. So if they should go back where they came from, so should he.

Period.
patriots?...a patriot is a person who vigorously supports their country.....which one of the 5 persons mentioned does that?...

A patriot recoils in the face of "right or wrong, my country". A patriot understands that their country, warts and all, needs improvements.

A fake patriot supports a Dear Leader over what the country is supposed to stand for. A fake patriot doesn't care for whatever atrocity is perpetrated under that nation's flag. A fake patriot confuses blind loyalty with real patriotism. A fake patriot vigorously replaces his conscience with a grandiosely inflated sense of national self-importance, and integrity with subservience.

Trump isn't a patriot; neither are Trumpletons, vigorous flag-waving and crowing over their patriotism notwithstanding.
look up the definition of what a patriot is....it will say it is a person who vigorously supports their country.....now i will ask again which of the people mentioned is doing that?...you are giving me what you think a patriot is....try the accepted definition...

“There is something I get criticized for all the time,” she said Saturday, speaking on a panel about foreign policy at Netroots Nation.

“It is that I am anti-American because I criticize the United States. I believe, as an immigrant, I probably love this country more than anyone that is naturally born,” Omar said.

The Minnesota congresswoman said the U.S. exports “American exceptionalism,” but it does not live those values domestically.

“So, that hypocrisy is one that I’m bothered by. I want America the great to be America the great,” she said.

Ilhan Omar: ‘I probably love this country more than anyone that is naturally born’

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly ... and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run," he tweeted Sunday morning.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done,"

The Four Morons of The Apocalypse had to have a press conference just to explain how much they hate America, hate our Immigration Laws, and Hate our President.

Note:

I did not coin the Four Morons of The Apocalypse but it fits these Mangina's perfectly.

Uhh, they have real vaginas. :uhh:

look up the definition of what a patriot is....it will say it is a person who vigorously supports their country.....now i will ask again which of the people mentioned is doing that?...you are giving me what you think a patriot is....try the accepted definition...

Nope, I won't accept your simplistic dictionary definition. That's for dummies. Even if you refuse to think on your own feet, I still won't accept it. I'll answer your question regardless: All four are vigorously supporting their country, and its strife to become what it's supposed to be, and to live up to its promise. The vulgar talking yam, also known as Private Bonespurs, the wrecking ball tearing down whatever decency he can find, not so much.

IM2 has complained about America all his life.

According to him, he can go back where he came from. He can leave. He can leave right now.

Really?

Trump could run on his own ticket and still win, bitch. Omar Ilhan(it's really Ilhan Omar)=Muslim invader that needs to go, along with all the invaders in her district.

We missed our chance after 9-11. We should have kicked every Muslim in America right the hell out.

I do believe Trump could run as an Indi and win. The man has proven to be one great POTUS.

Oh and neither party is worth a flying fuck.

She wants America to live up to the values it exports, what is wrong about that?
What does she mean by that? How has America NOT lived up to the values it exports?

If that is what she is REALLY saying, I may actually agree with her.

None of that means America is not great, it just means it's not perfect as I'm sure anyone sane would agree.
Yes, but what is it Omar is advocating? Is she really in favor of American Exceptionalism?

She says she loves America and wants it to be greater yet. I take her at her word, not Trump's.
What does she mean by "greater"?

You can't sit here and pretend those comments were not directed at the free-market society America provides.

America is not "free-market society" it's a degree of mixed-economy just any other developed economy.

Social Security, Medicaid and anti-trust regulations are as much American as Stock Market and private ownership.

We can disagree about what government ought or not ought to do, but it does not make one un-American.

Never seen Trump tell Bernie Sanders, or any other whites to go back where they came from, did you? When Trump says that these colored women, most of whom are natural born Americans, hate America and should go back where they came from he is well representing a white nationalist position.

Last edited:

Nope, I won't accept your simplistic dictionary definition. That's for dummies. Even if you refuse to think on your own feet, I still won't accept it. I'll answer your question regardless: All four are vigorously supporting their country, and its strife to become what it's supposed to be, and to live up to its promise. The vulgar talking yam, also known as Private Bonespurs, the wrecking ball tearing down whatever decency he can find, not so much.
of course you wont....it doesnt fit your world view....trump is also vigorously defending this country....because you dont like him he is not in your view....the 4 congress people also believe they are defending this country....i cant stand all 5 of them, but being that i am not as tainted as you are i can say that .....

According to him, he can go back where he came from. He can leave. He can leave right now.

Proof, bitch?

My comment is proof enough. That punk ass game those like you play of show us proof but we don't have to show you any is over.

Clown shoes says what? :auiqs.jpg:

Duly noted you are incapable of backing up your assertion.

Therefore, I call bullshit! Everything you type is bullshit.

American is not "free-market society" it's a degree of mixed-economy just any other developed economy.

Social Security, Medicaid and anti-trust regulations are as much American as Stock Market and private ownership.

We can disagree about what government ought or not ought to do, but it does not make one un-American.
I'm just trying to understand what Omar meant by those comments (not really, I already know).

You and I both know that she is in pursuit of MUCH more than the "safety net" we already have in place. There would be no need for her to make such comments otherwise.

Really?

We missed our chance after 9-11. We should have kicked every Muslim in America right the hell out.

I do believe Trump could run as an Indi and win. The man has proven to be one great POTUS.

Trump is the worst president we have ever had. Trump lost the last election in the popular vote yet you guys think he is going to just walk over the competition and win easily. He's going to have to close all kinds of voting facilities and purge millions off voter rolls to do that, because you are going to see a record turnout of people who hate Trumps ass who didn't vote last time.

American is not "free-market society" it's a degree of mixed-economy just any other developed economy.

I'm just trying to understand what Omar meant by those comments (not really, I already know).

You and I both know that she is in pursuit of MUCH more than the "safety net" we already have in place. There would be no need for her to make such comments otherwise.

Of course you KNOW, she looks like a muslim after all. :rolleyes:

Really?

Trump is the worst president we have ever had. Trump lost the last election in the popular vote yet you guys think he is going to just walk over the competition and win easily. He's going to have to close all kinds of voting facilities and purge millions off voter rolls to do that, because you are going to see a record turnout of people who hate Trumps ass who didn't vote last time.

Well for the "worst" President we have ever had he's doing a damned fine job.

The economy is doing great. UE is the lowest its been in 50 years and there are jobs all over the country.

You sure are a whiny little half assed shit.

Are you accusing me of basing my understanding of Omar's political leanings on her LOOKS???

Fuck you!!!!

YOU are the one bringing up her looks. YOU are the fucking bigot!!!

Proof, bitch?

My comment is proof enough. That punk ass game those like you play of show us proof but we don't have to show you any is over.

Clown shoes says what? :auiqs.jpg:

Duly noted you are incapable of backing up your assertion.

Therefore, I call bullshit! Everything you type is bullshit.

Again that game is over. I'm fully capable of backing my words and have done so. I've said what I have about Trump. And it's true. You can take that to the bank.

Are you accusing me of basing my understanding of Omar's political leanings on her LOOKS???

Fuck you!!!!

Well you just said you KNOW what she means by the comments.

Can you rationaly explain HOW you know it?

Fuck you!!!!

Well you just said you KNOW what she means by the comments.

Can you rationaly explain HOW you know it?
BECAUSE, I PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT SHE SAYS AND DOES!!!

Take your cries of bigotry and SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS!!!

Really?

Illegals and the non-living shouldn't vote.

Really?

Well for the "worst" President we have ever had he's doing a damned fine job.

The economy is doing great. UE is the lowest its been in 50 years and there are jobs all over the country.

You sure are a whiny little half assed shit.

Trump is the worst president ever, he did not build the economy, unemployment has reduced by 1 point during his time and he's creating fewer jobs than Obama. Elect him again and watch what happens.

Forum List

Back