Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Makes ya proud, MAGA?
Are you proud of harming all cases of actual rape and thus harming rape victims? Are you proud to support all the extortion attempts by your party? and intimidation-obstruction by the left ?
It's the same stunt they played on Kavanaugh where Ford's own Lawyer admitted what I said from the beginning, it was all a ploy to stop possible future judge rulings on abortion.
In this case it was a ploy to manipulate an election of an opposition candidate while intimidating the Republicans to back off the Biden's investigation.
When the F.B.I. did not do their job and arrest the accusers which were proven to file false charges, they opened a can of worms, bow the left knows this tactic goes unpunished with no risk, so they continue false charges without a lick of creativity that they have to borrow from movie plots or the same playbook they continually use to stop opponents.
So are you proud that you not only elected a China puppet but that your party surpasses the CCP in fascist behavior?

Are you proud of harming all cases of actual rape and thus harming rape victims? Are you proud to support all the extortion attempts by your party? and intimidation-obstruction by the left ?
It's the same stunt they played on Kavanaugh where Ford's own Lawyer admitted what I said from the beginning, it was all a ploy to stop possible future judge rulings on abortion.
In this case it was a ploy to manipulate an election of an opposition candidate while intimidating the Republicans to back off the Biden's investigation.
When the F.B.I. did not do their job and arrest the accusers which were proven to file false charges, they opened a can of worms, bow the left knows this tactic goes unpunished with no risk, so they continue false charges without a lick of creativity that they have to borrow from movie plots or the same playbook they continually use to stop opponents.
So are you proud that you not only elected a China puppet but that your party surpasses the CCP in fascist behavior?
Wow. This decision really triggered you.

Why do you support a convicted sexual abuser?

Makes ya proud, MAGA?
Makes me realize it must have been your kin ilk on that jury. The more bizarre and wild the claim the more the brainless lemmings absorb it all in.
Kooks and liars just like you jimboliar.

It really doesn't matter if it is a criminal case or not.

If he doesn't apologize for being conned by Big Pharma on the COVID scam, and for being such a womanizing lout? He surely does not deserve the GOP nomination.

At some point, the guy just needs to admit when he has made mistakes. Otherwise, it is a character flaw, that speaks to his psychopathy.

They proved sexual abuse and deformation. Attempting to rape a woman isn't bad according to you. It's not her fault trump couldn't get his little thing hard.

Think of all the women who will still vote for him.

Cult.
1683661625308.jpeg

Forum List

Back