Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Doesn't matter what you happen to "think" about it.
He is guilty.
Actually, a witness on the subway just came forward and said he acted in self-defense and saved other riders.

And how do YOU know he’s ”guilty”? There hasn’t even been a trial yet, and the facts aren’t out.

If Penny doesn’t get a full acquittal, he’ll get a hung jury. No WAY will 12 angry leftists who hate strong, brave white men get picked.

The jury was spot on.
Trump should be castrated....then thrown in prison.
Sexual pervs are the WORST!
Like ones who shower with their daughters and fondle the pre-pubescent nipples of little girls?

You leftards are complete hypocrites.

when he was sent away to military school because he was a spoiled unCONtrollable rich brat that his parents couldn't stand.

56002d9b9dd7cc21008bbde0
Leftist jealousy drips from you TDS knucklehead's.

Actually, a witness on the subway just came forward and said he acted in self-defense and saved other riders.

And how do YOU know he’s ”guilty”? There hasn’t even been a trial yet, and the facts aren’t out.

If Penny doesn’t get a full acquittal, he’ll get a hung jury. No WAY will 12 angry leftists who hate strong, brave white men get picked.
You are confused, this is about trump. You jumped a gear somewhere.

LOL, you people are truly pathetic. Worse than trump ever was. He was always just a bad joke. You people took him seriously, not me.
Liar... You took him so seriously that you (if directly involved), and your ilk worked tirelessly to destroy him and his family with your constant bull crap running.

Any jury that votes to hold Trump liable for a sexual abuse claim when there is no evidence, and that supposedly happened 27 years ago, and where the accuser never filed a police report is biased.

Your link means nothing. The Rapist and Traitor was found liable for Sexual Assault and defamation. He is serial adulterer. That is who YOU worship.

Like ones who shower with their daughters and fondle the pre-pubescent nipples of little girls?

You leftards are complete hypocrites.
Notice how they won't go there, but somehow Trump is open season with them. Yes hypocrites of the worst kind, because they only engage if there's something in it for them.

And WE voiced concern over a very odd election and were called “threats to democracy” by the U.S. President and the millions of people he’s setting a model for.

And Trump is not a sociopath. Why are you still harping on Trump when the current president is enriching his entire family via shell companies created to take in millions from enemy countries?

he's a sociopath who's also a malignant narcissist with arrested development.

Oh, the irony.
No big deal but the experts ranked trump as 43th. Out of 45. That says it all, The guy who says he was the top of his class also is deluded. It's something else the the two of you have in common.

trump is the Prince of Liars.
Yeah, you posted recently that you know Trump is lying "because his lips are moving". Yawn.

Have you seen polls recently? They must be very depressing for TDS sufferers.

May 18, 2023
Donald Trump has a massive lead over Ron DeSantis. He also has a big lead over Joe Biden. A higher approval rating also among registered voters.

If you don't believe me you can look it up. Various polls from different sources. Check it out.

MAGA
TRUMP 2024

Come on. I’m Jewish. I worship no man.

That doesn’t mean I can’t recognize the best president we’ve had in the last 40 years,
He definitely tried to be, then COVID was unleashed. Funny how that happened huh ?

Forum List

Back