Trump Goes To The Border To See What Is Actually Going On....Unlike Kamala

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Trump said today that the Biden Adm is either incompetent.....or they fine with what is going on at our Southern borders.

I think he's correct on both counts.

You mean he went to McAllen where all the illegals are streaming in and not El Paso.
44674733-0-image-a-44_1624631256148.jpg

3000.jpeg

Trump said today that the Biden Adm is either incompetent.....or they fine with what is going on at our Southern borders.

Did he give out rolls of paper towels, like he did to the citizens of Puerto Rico.
Not aware of this stupidity.
Did he avoid the border like Kamala?
No.

Did he give out rolls of paper towels, like he did to the citizens of Puerto Rico.
No.
How many months was Trump in office before he or Pence went to the border?

No.
It didn't become a serious problem till the surges started in 2019.
I told you that before. By that time he'd already been there 3 times.
But he first went as president in Aug of 2017.

Last edited:

No.
I told you that before.
You mean they didn't make it a serious problem until 2019.

No.
I told you that before.
No....actually the Democrats made it a serious issue in 2019 for the election. They started talking about kids in cages. They started advertising in Central America for people to come here to get $3200/mo.
But Trump ran on building a wall from the beginning. He knew that as long as the Democrats were able to effect policy....a wall was the only solution. It was designed to stop them from getting people into the country....and prevent drug and weapons trafficking. Obama's solution was to give military grade weapons to drug cartels.

No.
I told you that before.
No....actually the Democrats made it a serious issue in 2019 for the election. They started talking about kids in cages. They started advertising in Central America for people to come here to get $3200/mo.
But Trump ran on building a wall from the beginning. He knew that as long as the Democrats were able to effect policy....a wall was the only solution. It was designed to stop them from getting people into the country....and prevent drug and weapons trafficking. Obama's solution was to give military grade weapons to drug cartels.
Yea that sounds good on paper, but what he actually did was another story.

No.
I told you that before.
Yea that sounds good on paper, but what he actually did was another story.
Well.....building a 1000+ mile long wall takes time.......and the Democraps tried to block construction by preventing funding and filing lawsuits.
They said, up until Jan 6th, that walls are immoral......but then they built one around the Capital to hide the damage...or the lack of damage....from the public.

Trump went to the border to publicly congratulate himself on a piece of failing wall his incompetent crony built and to continue to try to take money from poor suckers.

Forum List

Back