- Nov 26, 2015
- Reaction score
You mean Egan v. Dept. of Navy?
The law is clear - Trump had every right as CIC to declassify anything and everything.
You Nazis don't give a fuck about the law, you are using a corrupt AG - Herr Leaksensmears to attack the political rival of Quid Pro.
Again, what will you Nazis do if the SCOTUS takes up the case? Precedent is set - you lose if it comes under review. Will you riot? Ask China to use another biological weapon on us? Try again to stage a coup?
Nice try. That's what it's ALWAYS been about. Go back and read the initial recovery warrant
But he did declassify them.Trump had no intention of declassifying those documents.
Why is Thomas there. Is Roberts ballless? Anyway, Trump is up to the crack of his ass with lies he can't cover for; Trump personally packed a stash of documents returned from Mar-a-Lago, report says. He kept hundreds more until the FBI seized them.Just watch SCOTUS turn Trump down 9-0. (Or 8-1 if Thomas dissents . . . ) Will The Donald start calling "his" three justices traitors?
Trump goes to Supreme Court over Mar-a-Lago search and seizure of documents | CNN PoliticsFormer President Donald Trump has asked the Supreme Court to intervene in the dispute over materials marked as classified the FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago estate this summer.edition.cnn.com
You are a pathological proven liar. Scram!But he did declassify them.
What is the legal precedent?All the legal precedent is on Trumps side (most of it set in stone with bill clinton).
The only question is...will the SC hear the case?
The case is a slam dunk against Trump. If it is taken up, then we know for sure that the SC is part of Trumps RICO operation for sure. Game over folks. 😤I can't help thinking the SC will not take the case. The issues relating to who has control over the docs are not ambiguous. Neither are Trump's violations of law.
The genesis of the request is founded in Don's delusion.
That is never going to happen. The poster is a known pathological liar on USMB.
Department of the Navy v. Egan, 484 U.S. 518 (1988)Department of the Navy v. Egansupreme.justia.com
Here is a link to the decision, I can find that quote in there. Could you point it out please.
Thank you in advance.
Trump is going to have his ass handed back to him by the Appeals Court as well as SC Justice Thomas. The Special Master is going to be relieved of his duties because Judge Cannon is an idiot who shouldn't have appointed him in the first place. And Thomas is not going to do shit to help Trump because he can' t interfere in a criminal invrstigation whether he's a SC Justice or not. The case is moving at a fast clip & once Trump gets done playing the stall game his ass is going to be indicted whether you asshats like it or not.Herpaderp
Move those goal posts.
This is about the 2024 presidential election and using the Gestapo against enemies of your Reich that threaten your power. Adolf Biden lives up to his name.
Don't worry, we'll impeach the corrupt pile of shit next year.
True, the SCOTUS already ruled in 1988 that the president is the final arbiter of what is and isn't classified. But the scofflaw DOI under Herr Leaksensmears continues to piss on the constitution and the foundation of American jurisprudence with his Pogrom to destroy the opponent of Joe Biden in the 2024 presidential election.
It's time for the SCOTUS to shut the criminal conspiracy that is Xi's Biden Administration down..
Presidents can declassify documents.
Wow, another liberal who won't admit the documents were declassified.Correct.
However in none of the court documents to date (regarding the MAL documents) has the FPOTUS made a claim in court that he actually did declassify any of them.
Once he makes that claim under oath, then the claim becomes subject to challenge before the Judge (or Jury if at trial) about the truthfulness of secret and mental only claim.
For example after noon on January 20, 2021:
- If the documents were declassified, why were the classification markings not removed?
- If the information was declassified why were other agencies not notified so that their copies of the same document or derivative information be declassified?
- Did the FPOTUS personally refer to the declassified documents as classified?
- Did the FPOTUS instruct staff at MAL to treat them as classified?
- Why when in discussions with the NARA for 12 months did the FPOTUS not inform them of the declassification of certain documents?
- Why when in discussions with the NARA and FBI for 2 additional months did the FPOTUS not inform them of the declassification of certain documents?
- Why when issued a Grand Jury Subpoena for the return of classified documents did the FPOTUS return (some) classified documents? If in fact they had been properly declassified) then there would have been no classified documents to return. By returning classified documents based on the subpoena (in part) it is an admission that the FPOTUS himself **DIDN'T** believe the documents were declassified. Showing the secret and mental defense is a sham. He could have simply said "Sorry, I don't have any."
Wow, another liberal who won't admit the documents were declassified.