Trump goes off his rocker, mocks military and gives away military strategy and effectives

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016

He clearly has more respect for North Korean generals, he shouldn't make fun of his own generals or their nicknames. If Obama had done this, he would be impeached the next day. Not to mention that he gave details about the military bases.

Also I thought he wanted to keep military strategy secret so ISIS won't know what it is.

He clearly has more respect for North Korean generals, he shouldn't make fun of his own generals or their nicknames. If Obama had done this, he would be impeached the next day. Not to mention that he gave details about the military bases.

Also I thought he wanted to keep military strategy secret so ISIS won't know what it is.

God, another butthurt thread.

Trump got the entire GOP to turn on POW's. They won't care about this.

^^^ Yet another butt hurt Liberal lying! ^^^

Must suck to wake up every day so miserable.

Lying about what? It's on video.

So I met generals I didn't know. General one, general two, general three. I mean, these generals - there's no person in Hollywood that could play the role. These guys are like perfect people. I said, "What's your name? "Sir, my name is Raisin." What the hell kind of a name? I said, "Raisin, like the fruit?" He goes, "Yes, sir, Raisin." "What's your last name?" "Caine. Raisin Caine." I said, "You got to be kidding me."

:auiqs.jpg:TRUMP is hilarious.

Not even gonna waste my time on your video. When you constantly lie, support ridiculous investigations and take every word out of context this is the result. No one gives a sh!t what Liberals have to say.

And then he lies about giving Mattis his nickname.

And the sheep keep on blowing him day in and day out.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not even gonna waste my time on your video. When you constantly lie, support ridiculous investigations and take every word out of context this is the result. No one gives a sh!t what Liberals have to say.

Translated: I am going to stick my head back up Trumps ass and wait for the next talking points email

Translated: I am going to stick my head back up Trumps ass and wait for the next talking points email

Translation: They aren't buying our bullsh!t anymore. Sucks for you.

the only bullshit you ever bought was from Trump, and you licked it out of his ass for him.

Mattis' Marines gave him the Maddog nickname and your god in the White House lied and said he did and you just ask for more.

what a fucking pathetic way to live you life, kissing the ass of another human being.

when "The news" tells me how to feel about something before they even show me what happened, they're selling something.

and you seem to be buying.

when "The news" tells me how to feel about something before they even show me what happened, they're selling something.

can you name a news source that does not do this?

does it change what he said?

does it change him lying about giving Mattis the Maddog nickname?

can you name a news source that does not do this?

does it change what he said?

does it change him lying about giving Mattis the Maddog nickname?

not many, no. which is why i filter out those that do all around. when someone is "leading the witness" to a desired emotional ending, i stop listening - to anyone doing it.

the only bullshit you ever bought was from Trump, and you licked it out of his ass for him.

Mattis' Marines gave him the Maddog nickname and your god in the White House lied and said he did and you just ask for more.

what a fucking pathetic way to live you life, kissing the ass of another human being.

Wow. I really pissed you off! Sucks to be you! So angry and miserable. LOL

Yea, there's so much wrong with a booming economy (that Liberals don't even deny), record low unemployment for blacks and Hispanics, record stock market, low gas prices, peace with North Korea and securing the border and making putting Americans first. Thank God the adults are running the country and not a butt-hurt little child like yourself.

Wow. I really pissed you off! Sucks to be you! So angry and miserable. LOL

Yea, there's so much wrong with a booming economy (that Liberals don't even deny), record low unemployment for blacks and Hispanics, record stock market, low gas prices, peace with North Korea and securing the border and making putting Americans first. Thank God the adults are running the country and not a butt-hurt little child like yourself.

No, Trump pissed me off for insulting the Marines.

The stock market has been stagnant for 410 days thanks to your god in the White House, unemployment for all sectors and races had been dropping for 8 years till it leveled out. Nothing has changed about North Korea.

But hey, you go on licking the ass of your god in the White House, you seem to enjoy it so very much.

Forum List

Back