Trump goes full retard right on cue

Now for a bit of "good news".......

Keep in mind that every vote that Trump would get....is a wasted right wing vote........

(and for all those hypocrites on this thread who ask "what has Obama done to bring peace"......I am very happy that you are now siding with Obama for his diplomacy tactics with Iran and Cuba.....Thank you.)

Now for a bit of "good news".......

Keep in mind that every vote that Trump would get....is a wasted right wing vote........

(and for all those hypocrites on this thread who ask "what has Obama done to bring peace"......I am very happy that you are now siding with Obama for his diplomacy tactics with Iran and Cuba.....Thank you.)

You're assuming that he would win the primaries?
Not very likely.
At least the Republicans have choices, so far the left only has one.

Not very likely.

No, I'm not assuming that an idiot like Trump would ever win the primaries, but his entering the race would both yank the rest further to the right of Ghenghis Khan, and for every dollar he spends (and from "donors" who actually would back this moron) is a dollar LESS in the right wingers' coffers.

Not very likely.

No, I'm not assuming that an idiot like Trump would ever win the primaries, but his entering the race would both yank the rest further to the right of Ghenghis Khan, and for every dollar he spends (and from "donors" who actually would back this moron) is a dollar LESS in the right wingers' coffers.

Well at least there are choices, unlike the left who has only one so far with maybe one other in the future.

OH WOW. he came out and BLAMED our CIVILIAN police officers, the Republicans, the media, blaaa blaa blaaa

that's a real LEADER taking the bull by horns alright. good frikken grief. You all who missed his lame ass yesterday, DIDN'T MISS anything we haven't heard out of him a million times before. People are so sick of seeing and hearing from him they just TUNE his ugly shit anyway

[/QUOTE]

Well at least there are choices, unlike the left who has only one so far with maybe one other in the future.[/QUOTE]

I somewhat agree....I'm not a Hillary fan and I do hope that some other prominent democrats step up and challenge.

OH WOW. he came out and BLAMED our CIVILIAN police officers, the Republicans, the media, blaaa blaa blaaa

that's a real LEADER taking the bull by horns alright. good frikken grief. You all who missed his lame ass yesterday, DIDN'T MISS anything we haven't heard out of him a million times before. People are so sick of seeing and hearing from him they just TUNE his ugly shit anyway

Well, I'll put you down as an anti-Obama, right wing zealot who would never vote for a progressive....ergo, your assessment for WHATEVER Obama would say or do.......is MEANINGLESS!

Forum List

Back