Trump Goes After Hospital Workers?

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

“How do you go from using 10,000 to 20,000 [masks] to 300,000?” Trump asked during a press briefing in the Rose Garden on Sunday. “Even though this is different. Something’s going on. Where are the masks going, are they going out the back door?”

That's our Prez folks.

Jesus

He just called up a million national guard. They'll be on a so-called 'medical mission.'

Why do you think the mass media has been sensationalizing the whole wartime economy gag?

“How do you go from using 10,000 to 20,000 [masks] to 300,000?” Trump asked during a press briefing in the Rose Garden on Sunday. “Even though this is different. Something’s going on. Where are the masks going, are they going out the back door?”

That's our Prez folks.

Jesus
Tramp sent 18 tons of PPEs and other hospital supplies to CHINA, what was his payoff from CHINA????

That's our Prez folks.

Jesus

I think it's a legitimate question. He didn't attack the hospital workers at all. I was listening to him and he merely said that the hospitals were asking for 300,000 and then asking for more again. That's a legit concern for where the masks are going. It is New York so I wouldn't be surprised if some mafia guys are stealing them.

If you want to know where the masks went, ask Cuomo. He knows.

Then ask Cuomo how many of those 30,000 ventilators he requested were going to be put aside for his political buddies and pals.

The guy is an utter sleazebag.

That's our Prez folks.

Jesus
It's a fair question, stupid.

That's not a reasonable question to ask? The consumption rate for masks goes up 30 times and we should just shrug and not try to understand why?
Apparently the more he sends the more they just use. And if they can't use them, they are passing them out to friends and stuffing them in their trunks. I should think 2-3 masks should get a person through an 8 hour shift, so how did they go through enough masks for 3,000 hospitals so quickly?

That's not a reasonable question to ask? The consumption rate for masks goes up 30 times and we should just shrug and not try to understand why?
Apparently the more he sends the more they just use. And if they can't use them, they are passing them out to friends and stuffing them in their trunks. I should think 2-3 masks should get a person through an 8 hour shift, so how did they go through enough masks for 3,000 hospitals so quickly?

That's my guess. It's New York and someone is doing some serious hoarding. Possibly even selling off some of the supplies to the highest bidder.

That's our Prez folks.

Jesus
Tramp sent 18 tons of PPEs and other hospital supplies to CHINA, what was his payoff from CHINA????

Probably the 80 tons got back today with more to follow White House Airlifts Medical Supplies From China in Coronavirus Fight

That's our Prez folks.

Jesus
Thank GOD.

Where are they going?

Up until today when the FDA suddely changed its rules the mask were changed between every patient so as to not carry the germs from one to the next. An ER nurse might see 60 people in a 12 hour shift.

Nice, I got a little puppy following me around disliking all my post but lacks the balls to comment on them

Why the fuck does he ask reporters? Why doesn't he ask Fauci or Birx, who'll tell him it's because they have to be changed often. The dumb fuck.
Because that way, the word gets out immediately to the entire country so IF anyone is hoarding masks they might stop doing it. That's a good thing. This is a war, and resources are being stretched.

New Topics

Forum List

Back