trump Gives mcconnell Insult-Filled Ultimatum On Biden Agenda

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
trump was president for 4 years. He didn't get much done beyond a huge tax give away to the filthy rich, destroyed farmers with his tariff wars and allowed a lethal virus to crash our economy and ravage our nation.

He did campaign on passing infrastructure but he didn't do anything beyond talk about an infrastructure week a couple of times.

Now, Biden has passed an infrastructure bill.

If trump actually cared about our nation, he would be happy Biden has gotten this done.

It's the exact opposite. trump is throwing fits.

He is now trying to force the United States to needlessly default on our debts by trying to intimidate republicans in congress to not raise the debt ceiling.

I don't know what is wrong with republicans but they sure do seem hell bent on destroying our nation.

trump was president for 4 years. He didn't get much done beyond a huge tax give away to the filthy rich, destroyed farmers with his tariff wars and allowed a lethal virus to crash our economy and ravage our nation.

He did campaign on passing infrastructure but he didn't do anything beyond talk about an infrastructure week a couple of times.

If trump actually cared about our nation, he would be happy Biden has gotten this done.

He is now trying to force the United States to needlessly default on our debts by trying to intimidate republicans in congress to not raise the debt ceiling.

I don't know what is wrong with republicans but they sure do seem hell bent on destroying our nation.

Trump raised the debt ceiling twice in 4 years.

If Trump can't take credit, he whines.

^^^ left out that the Dem bill is a LIE, only a small portion is for infrastructure the rest is PURE DEM PORK for Dems and their allies. Huge sums do nothing but create and fund new jobs in government. BILLIONS for "administration" and government studies and government research.

That's not even the worst parts, hidden in this bill is a giant Dem blue state bailout. Snuck in under the cover of 'infrastructure'. All the other states bailing out bankrupt Dem blue cities and states, shocker.

Don't you know, when a Repub POTUS adds to the debt it does not count. It is sort of like calories on vacation.
Progs always deflect the debt that they add. Trump deserves at least a spot at the table to be an anchor and to hold the Repubs to their promises.

Progs always deflect the debt that they add. Trump deserves at least a spot at the table to be an anchor and to hold the Repubs to their promises.

Both sides deflect the debt they added, and they both add it in pretty much equal measures.

trump was president for 4 years. He didn't get much done

He didn't get much done?! He got more done in his first term than any other president I can think of in my lifetime! Why do you think the democrats were shitting themselves every day trying to get him out of office?

If you can lie so much and be so wrong on your opening statement, why should I bother even reading anything else you claim?

Forum List

Back