Trump Given Several Chances to Walk Back Praise of Putin - He Declines

Obviously leftists want to spin things so Trump winds up looking bad.

I'd like to see Trump's comments in context, for once.

"I got along with these people. I got along with them well,” he said. “That doesn’t mean they are good people". Trump said.

Leftist pigs won't tell the whole story, of course. Recognizing someone of Putin's ability to keep his nation
viable on the world stage is not praise....it's reality.

Hitler, Caesar, etc. were not good people. But they were driven and bright. Denying that is denying reality.
It’s the same way many on the left pissed and shit their pants when Trump called Robert E Lee a great General. That is an accurate statement about Lee acknowledging that does not mean you support the cause he was fighting for.

FO, shitferbrains. See a doctor about your unmet need for attention. Trump never "praised" anyone other than give the proper respect to any foreign leader capable of mutual destruction of your country to keep the peace with them and good dialog between you two so as to prevent the kind of mudrucking that Bedpan Biddum has now sorrowfully dragged us into.
Nor does this post come as any surprise.

Fox’s Sean Hannity set Trump up multiple times during the 30-minute exchange to criticize Putin, but the former president didn’t go along. He instead touted his relationships with Putin, the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and President Xi Jinping of China.

If really pressed concerning his ruthless little pal's jackbooted goons slaughtering civilians and destroying hospitals, etc., etc., etc., Field Marshall Bone Spurs, despite his contempt for NATO, might take a firm moral stand and proclaim,

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 12.19.11 PM.png

"There are good people on both sides!"

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 11.56.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 11.57.21 AM.png

raw.gif

This should come as no surprise. When someone idolizes murderous tyrants like Kim and Putin, no amount of civilian casualties, or any other images and testimonies of the human carnage of the Ukraine war, would convince this sociopath to change his mind.
Yep, no surprise at all.

First, he admires Putin as an aggressive, hyper-nationalist, authoritarian strongman.

Second, he knows his base does too. This is what they want here.

6a00d8341c2ca253ef026bde8b24e5200c-800wi

Of course, trump trash would rather the U.S. just roll over and show its belly to Putin.
Promoting and treating Deplorables as 2nd class citizens kind of does that. Especially when they are the true engines of the nation.

If really pressed concerning his ruthless little pal's jackbooted goons slaughtering civilians and destroying hospitals, etc., etc., etc., Field Marshall Bone Spurs, despite his contempt for NATO, might take a firm moral stand and proclaim,
Contempt for NATO? Is that what you call it when Donald Trump insists ALL members make the organization
stronger by paying their due amount owed?

You've said lots of asinine things...and now you just have again! Thanks for the idiocy, Skinflap.

His mind works in small ways. One can note that they were able to work with other leaders while still condemning their actions but Trump's mind does not work that way. Trump see's everything in terms of Trump.
It's all black or white to Trump. You say nice things to Trump, he likes you. You say bad things about Trump, he despises you, and will harbor a grudge longer than anyone I've ever seen in politics. It is truly pathological.

FO, shitferbrains. See a doctor about your unmet need for attention. Trump never "praised" anyone other than give the proper respect to any foreign leader capable of mutual destruction of your country to keep the peace with them and good dialog between you two so as to prevent the kind of mudrucking that Bedpan Biddum has now sorrowfully dragged us into.
Quit saying "us', Russian scum, you are NOT an American.

Obviously leftists want to spin things so Trump winds up looking bad.

I'd like to see Trump's comments in context, for once.

"I got along with these people. I got along with them well,” he said. “That doesn’t mean they are good people". Trump said.

Leftist pigs won't tell the whole story, of course. Recognizing someone of Putin's ability to keep his nation
viable on the world stage is not praise....it's reality.

Hitler, Caesar, etc. were not good people. But they were driven and bright. Denying that is denying reality.
We don't have to spin anything; Trump looks bad all by himself! Bigly!!!

Forum List

Back