Trump, Giuliani backing of possible investigation into Hillary's "crimes."

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I get the fact that there may be reasons not to further the investigation of Hillary's mishandling of emails and the Clinton Foundation, but I feel there has to be a final investigation to determine her culpability. It is not fair for others to be prosecuted for less than she has done, and it certainly is not "draining the swamp."

But I believe Trump got some things wrong. This is up to the DOJ, not the president. He can appoint a special prosecutor, but he cannot find her guilty por tell the DOJ to do something (supposedly).

He may want to make a gesture of Goodwill towards Democrats, but how many staunch Democrats are blaming Hillary for being a flawed candidate? And their own party for supporting her?

I still have popcorn left...I am wanting an investigation. But how many pardons will Obama give out? Hillary, Bill, Chelsea (Clinton Foundation); Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, Samuelson, Pagliano, Kendall...?

Drain the Swamp!

Emails?? Nah. Being stupid, careless and incompetent isn't a crime. If it were half of Congress would be in jail.

Clinton Foundation?? You bet your ass that should be investigated big time. Glad the FBI is on it.

BHO will probably pardon Hillary the same way Ford pardoned Nixon -- so there can now be "healing".

After all Hillary was working for BHO when she botched Benghazi and used her email server to cover it up.

Trump said he doesn't want to start off his presidency by trying to pay back or get bogged down in investigations. But he didn't rule out his new Attorney General having an independent counsel look into recent and active investigations.

Trying to jail the opposition candidate is not a good way to reconcile. If his goal is to destroy the nation, and I have no reason to believe it is, setting up a special prosecutor would be a great first step. Then open those FEMA Death camps for the 61 million voters who supported her.

</sarcasm>

Forum List

Back