Trump Gave $100 Million For Covid Supply Chains. $99Million Is Still Unaccounted For

The Trump administration was a swampy con job. The Trump organization is a swampy con. The only saving grace of the Trump administration and Trump as a person and brand is that he and it is and are incompetent. The fruit is so low-hanging, the participants are usually rich kids who have never had to really work hard for anything, and the laziness of thought and execution is apparent. This incompetence is also attached to a cruelty and sociopathy that has been destructive to millions of people around the world, and ultimately helped lead to a poorly managed response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

NBC News has a report about one such example. One of the agencies run by a college buddy of Jared Kushner reportedly received $100 million in federal funds to help ameliorate issues facing our supply chain due to the pandemic. That by itself would not be news. What is news is that in the year since receiving that money, the International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) has “so far failed to invest a single dime” towards its directive. In opposite land, one might say they were shocked by this news.

This ought to be good.
Good? Naw--stupid. As much as Pelosi and the rest of swamp have tried to get Trump and anyone around him on anything ---for any reason, if Trump or his people sent money where it wasn't supposed to be--Piglosi would have the FBI track down the funds ($99 million is a lot of money)----and arrest everyone if it went anywhere. The obvious answer is that the money was not spent or given to anyone that it wasn't supposed to.

Not since Biden opened the border.
Really ? Trump had fewer deportations then Obama. He let anyone in who would work for slave labor. You’re info comes from fakery …..and it’s BS.

Biden is on pace to actually allow fewer then Trump.

It’s Trump who had open borders for slave labor.

Biden has added $5 trillion in debt, surrendered our national security, energy independence, & is selling our emergency energy reserves....if he was attempting to intentionally destroy the US (which I believe he / his handlers are) he would need to do nothing different....

Really ? Trump had fewer deportations then Obama. He let anyone in who would work for slave labor. You’re info comes from fakery …..and it’s BS.

Biden is on pace to actually allow fewer then Trump.

It’s Trump who had open borders for slave labor.

Do you remember the time Trump allowed 2 MILLION new illegals into the US inone year and violated US Immigration law by illegally trafficking and dumping illegals all over the US?

OH YEAH, THAT IS BIDEN, NOT TRUMP...

Do you remember the time Trump allowed 2 MILLION new illegals into the US inone year and violated US Immigration law by illegally trafficking and dumping illegals all over the US?

OH YEAH, THAT IS BIDEN, NOT TRUMP...
I had a reference, you made up sht. Case closed

I had a reference, you made up sht. Case closed
Here's a reference -turn on your fuckibg TV!

Everything I mentioned is happening today. Unless you have your head up your - or Joe's - ass you can't miss it, Snowflake.

Forum List

Back