Trump fumes and shakes up campaign staff

Even those closest to Trump have been privately worried the election is slipping away. According to a source, Melania Trump warned the president during their trip to India in February to take the virus response seriously. “He totally blew her off,” the source said. Melania later told people that Trump “only hears what he wants to hear and surrounds himself with yes-people and family,” the source added.

The first lady’s office did not respond to a request for comment.

But with formerly solid-red Georgia in play, Trump has conceded to reality and is shaking up his campaign.
^
Fake news.

Even those closest to Trump have been privately worried the election is slipping away. According to a source, Melania Trump warned the president during their trip to India in February to take the virus response seriously. “He totally blew her off,” the source said. Melania later told people that Trump “only hears what he wants to hear and surrounds himself with yes-people and family,” the source added.

But with formerly solid-red Georgia in play, Trump has conceded to reality and is shaking up his campaign.

Narcissistic Rage, not something anyone wants to see in a President of the United States. Don't ya'll miss the no drama Obama?
Well, no I don't miss Obama. LOL. I'd prefer a president Romney or Rubio to the current Clown, but ….. one term of Biden I'd be ok with. And the for policy stuff would make me nervous. LOL
You, sir, don't quite got all your groceries bagged.

Huh? WTF is this nonsense? If this is your way of showing us your gash, I'm not impressed. There's some nasty TDS discharge dripping from it.

Narcissistic Rage, not something anyone wants to see in a President of the United States. Don't ya'll miss the no drama Obama?
Your meat puppet faggot messiah displayed narcissistic femininity. That sociopath was to ridiculous looking on the many occasions he did get angry for anyone to do anything but laugh.

“He totally blew her off,”

Melania Trump does NOT have a penis and so this ONE line illustrates that the "source" is just total shit NOW IF the article was about Obama blowing Michelle off, well....yes....hmmmm :eusa_whistle:

Good Lord, That's a visual I didn't need. Although it's easy to see the hideous wookie going ass to mouth on that meat puppet faggot.

Of course when mooch told obozo to do something he bent right over like the sniveling queer he is.

Michelle caught YELLING at Obama | Grandes homens, Look, Homens

Melania later told people that Trump “only hears what he wants to hear and surrounds himself with yes-people and family,” the source added.
I found that obvious after watching a few seasons of The Apprentice.

If we're to believe the article's news concerning the campaign staff shakeup, it is similarly obvious he's not taking things for granted, á la Hillary's lethargic 2016 campaign.

New Topics

Forum List

Back