Trump full of shit

1. He said he picked pence to unite the party at his speech today go google the fact that trump has said several times he didn't need or care if the gop united behind him he would win by himself
No he never said that. Go google it is what bullshitters do.
One of the big reasons that I chose Mike, and one of the reasons is party unity, I have to be honest,” Trump said in his typically off-the-cuff speaking style at the event in midtown Manhattan. “Because I’m an outsider. I want to be an outsider.”

Like I said. I watch cnn and they were talking about it it's pathetic
He said “I think it would be better if it were unified. I think there would be something good about it, but I don’t actually think it has to be unified."

Read that until you understand it.
Aka he didn't need it unified yet here he is kissing ass and stabbing his core base in the back

1. He said he picked pence to unite the party at his speech today go google the fact that trump has said several times he didn't need or care if the gop united behind him he would win by himself

He said "“I think it would be better if it were unified. I think there would be something good about it, but I don’t actually think it has to be unified."
Perfect trumpeter right here twist it to fit lol go ahead this is the 2 biggest liars and pieces is shit running for president ever
Don't blame your IQ on me. You can't read.

One of the big reasons that I chose Mike, and one of the reasons is party unity, I have to be honest,” Trump said in his typically off-the-cuff speaking style at the event in midtown Manhattan. “Because I’m an outsider. I want to be an outsider.”

He said “I think it would be better if it were unified. I think there would be something good about it, but I don’t actually think it has to be unified."

Aka he didn't need it unified yet here he is kissing ass and stabbing his core base in the back
Huh? Pence is good for the base from everyone I've heard. Don't you have some leaflets to pass out?

Huh? Pence is good for the base from everyone I've heard. Don't you have some leaflets to pass out?
Shipping jobs overseas via tpp,nafta and cafta is good for American workers? Who knew! Hell I guess that means trying to sneak amnesty through is good as well!

He's awesome, expanded medicare, folded from his beliefs in discriminating against gays. Perfect for Trump as he folds into an origami swan in the general election.

You idiots remind me of retards every day. You can't articulate a point without interjecting hate. Trotting out the Nazi card is a loser position but it's really all you have since the left wing candidate is so corrupt and dishonest. Just like all libs.

To the OP, getting the base onboard is critical, nobody wins without the base.

Let's see, I was replying to a post between a known racist and a wingnut who practically accused him of being a card carrying member of the ACLU (like in a bad way) and you're calling me out because easy is acting like a little fascist who can't stand the slightest bit disagreement about the cult of personality that is Trump?

If you're not Nazis, then quit knocking the guy goose stepping to a different beat.
I said you're a full of shit asshole for your words. Blaming others is a liberal tactic. Loser.

More of an observation than an accusation. Anyway, I'm not one wingnut blaming another wingnut of being a liberal because I said something not nice about Trump. You should ask either one of them who cares enough to pull your wedgie out.
Stuffing your fingers up your ass and sniffing them thinking it's a heavenly scent doesn't impress me. You're a loser with nothing but hate and arrogance.

Yeah, that doesn't sound like hate at all. Actually it just sounds like you needed an excuse to bring up your sexual fetishes.
I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you. You are a pathetic piece of shit that thinks they can get away with insults. You insult me, it comes back, asshole.

Does it have to be unified? I'm very different than everybody else, perhaps, that's ever run for office," Trump told moderator George Stephanopoulos. "I actually don't think so."

He's awesome, expanded medicare, folded from his beliefs in discriminating against gays. Perfect for Trump as he folds into an origami swan in the general election.
He isn't perfect but no one is. The discriminating against gays thing has run its' course. We all know what that means.

Does it have to be unified? I'm very different than everybody else, perhaps, that's ever run for office," Trump told moderator George Stephanopoulos. "I actually don't think so."
Good odie, now when did he say he didn't need or care if it ever united, like you said?

Good odie, now when did he say he didn't need or care if it ever united, like you said?
If he says it doesn't need to be then he don't care which this vp pick proves is bullshit. I thought for once we were gonna have a real republican who would close the goddamn border and fix trade but now I take anything that pos says with a grain of salt he has proven to be untrustworthy

It's hilarious! One goofball who fell for another Trump con sees the light argues with another Trump goofball who doesn't care about his lies and calls the other a Hillary supporter.

The goofball OP is only upset that Trump's VP pick is against what he said he would do...yet he still believes Trump would do all those other goofy promises at the SAME TIME! LOL

you voted for Robert Byrd, and his friends...NOW that is hilarious.

Goofy deflection.

If he says it doesn't need to be then he don't care which this vp pick proves is bullshit. I thought for once we were gonna have a real republican who would close the goddamn border and fix trade but now I take anything that pos says with a grain of salt he has proven to be untrustworthy
No, you are assigning opinions to him he didn't make. You're full of shit.

It's hilarious! One goofball who fell for another Trump con sees the light argues with another Trump goofball who doesn't care about his lies and calls the other a Hillary supporter.

The goofball OP is only upset that Trump's VP pick is against what he said he would do...yet he still believes Trump would do all those other goofy promises at the SAME TIME! LOL

you voted for Robert Byrd, and his friends...NOW that is hilarious.

Goofy deflection.

nope, you support a known liar, a criminal, and an incompetent politician....who supported Robert Byrd, loved him....

nope, you support a known liar, a criminal, and an incompetent politician....who supported Robert Byrd, loved him....

don't forget LBJ, who the King family blames for MLK's assassination - apparently his black life did NOT MATTER to Hillary, Bill, and Barack...

He says he picked that globalist piece of shit for party unity yet not long ago Trump didn't give a shit about the party unifying the fact is the party WAS unifying behind him or it was kicking out the losers who didn't want to back him. What a spineless pussy! He just shows he is Fucking WEAK!

Drop in anytime, it is always good to hear from you Newt.

He says he picked that globalist piece of shit for party unity yet not long ago Trump didn't give a shit about the party unifying the fact is the party WAS unifying behind him or it was kicking out the losers who didn't want to back him. What a spineless pussy! He just shows he is Fucking WEAK!

Who did you want him to pick DAVID Duke? Nope he went with a safe pick and a well respected governor !

^ that

Oh go cry in your Cheerios numb nuts unlike you I have supported trump from the beginning and I know he is a fucking fraud

Oh, you mean, just like we all told you?

clown.jpg
Hard to know anything since he has only changed his tune the past 72 hours
NEWSFLASH!!! If he can't get Pence's demographic to vote for his ticket, he'll lose. Are you really that thick? He picked Pence to get the votes from the SOCON Base that he was unable to get.

Forum List

Back