Trump freeze-out: De Blasio puts Donald's NYC rink contracts on ice

yep and the employees running those ice rinks are now jobless .....more American jobs lost because of dem leaders .

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, left, is ending the Trump Organization's skating-rink contracts with the city a month early, a report says.

^ the jobs were ending anyhow.
They were ending when people stopped ice skating anyway.

I'm always fascinating by the mindless Zombie defense of Progressive leadership

Billy, you stupid, bro?

As we have said thousands of times... the Democrats are only motivated by hate an evil. In a city facing economic crisis, it is more important to destroy whatever jobs are left, just "get back" at Trump. As if that will hurt him instead of the people now jobless from the closing of the rink.

yep and the employees running those ice rinks are now jobless .....more American jobs lost because of dem leaders .

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, left, is ending the Trump Organization's skating-rink contracts with the city a month early, a report says.

Oh...I'm always fascinated by folks not reading the articles, but posting anyhow.

Oh...I'm always fascinated by folks not reading the articles, but posting anyhow.
In NY, Ice skating rinks close in spring. Central Park was due to close end of April. Insane Progressive Jihadists decided to close it end of February because

Orange Man Bad

New York is returning to its 1970s shithole city days. High crime, people and Businesses fleeing the city. All of this has happened under De Blasio.

So fuck those employees and that extra month's wages?

So fuck those employees and that extra month's wages?
I didn't say I agreed with Di Blasio.

Just that I don't have my outrage dial turned to 11 like the Topic Creater over 4 weeks of wages.

Forum List

Back