Trump Flushing Records Down Toilet

64zikw.jpg

Imagine being so mentally broken you write a book about what you found in President Trump's raw sewage.

Then think about the mentally ill rodents that will buy that runny shit and achieve some kind of unspeakable gratification from it.

We are not the same. Pick a side.

Do you know how stupid the whole premise of this is? What documents would Trump have that were not copied in one shape or form? People are not as dumb as you. Time you realized that.
He was in possession of classified documents stolen from the White House, a year after he was no longer legally able to view them.

What part of that are you OK with, that you weren't OK with Hillary doing?

He was in possession of classified documents stolen from the White House, a year after he was no longer legally able to view them.

What part of that are you OK with, that you weren't OK with Hillary doing?
Sure he did. Maybe a hookerbfrom Russia peed on them or something?? Call Steele he would know.

Now this is interesting...the bogus report JUST 2 days before The Durham report that unequivocally states that HIllary and her lawyers were spying intentionally on President Trump's Tower and the White House. One party candidate...spying.....on the other. IDK but i think i remember some kind of LAW ABOUT THAT.

I didn't realize though that Hilliary got in on that and tweeted...what? friday? probably, on this bogus story..
a Tweet that did NOT age well at all over a 24 hour period.

THEN out comes the durham report and we find out something that we knew was the case ALL along.

Twitter users rubbed her tweet in her sour puss. Oh here. I"m gonna let you read it for yourselves and just hope at some point, you open your baby blues to what is actually going on. You know...this is gonna affect you too.

How come this topic stopped?? Hmmm. LOLOLOLOL

Honestly.. you guys. LOLOLOL

Last edited:
Don’t worry next time Trump poops :poop:he’ll send it to Democrat party HQ, where they consider it gourmet food.:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back