Trump Fires One of the Few Competent People Left in His Administration

Sane competent people are always going to have trouble with impulsive clueless bosses.
lol You would have called anyone Trump fired sane and competent. The fact is most people who have evaluated Tillerson's performance have rated him as one of the worst Secretary's of State in US history. Remember all the unfilled posts at State you guys were whining about a few days ago?

Dummy, have you not been reading our posts? The only 2 people on Trump's staff most of us liberals consider remotely competent are McMaster and Kelly.
Why would anyone read your posts? You considered Hillary competent.

Hillary was competent. Which is why Putin hated her when she was Secretary of State and is one reason why he helped Trump win in 2016.
Yet these idiots love to post pictures of Hillary with Putin as if that means something. They probably don't know she was SOS. Lol

I know, it's funny in a perverse sort of way. If they only allowed themselves to read real journalism and to believe real journalism it would turn their world upside down.

Most of these goobers don't have a clue how much Putin despised Hillary from her time as SOS.

I used to listen to this guy's radio show during the campaign, he seemed pretty level headed, if short sighted and oblivious to what is really going on.

None the less, I'm not sure that qualifies one for a bureaucratic post, but if being a brain surgeon does, why not?

But if Trump hires him, who next, Hannity? Limbaugh? :auiqs.jpg:

TV pundit Lawrence Kudlow tapped to be Trump economic adviser

TV pundit to be Trump economic adviser

Donald lives on TV.... he doesn't understand anyone who lives in real life. He thinks his advisers should be "TV friendly" and cares way less about their competence.

10 to 1 he thinks he and this guy will sit down and relieve countries of tariffs depending on their business deals with the trump organization or Kushner.

I used to listen to this guy's radio show during the campaign, he seemed pretty level headed, if short sighted and oblivious to what is really going on.

None the less, I'm not sure that qualifies one for a bureaucratic post, but if being a brain surgeon does, why not?

That one makes no sense, Gary Cohn resigned because he was against the Trump Tariff thing and Larry Kudlow his replacement is against Tariffs.

If McMaster is not performing up to the President's expectations, he should be replaced.
Sane competent people are always going to have trouble with impulsive clueless bosses.
lol You would have called anyone Trump fired sane and competent. The fact is most people who have evaluated Tillerson's performance have rated him as one of the worst Secretary's of State in US history. Remember all the unfilled posts at State you guys were whining about a few days ago?

Dummy, have you not been reading our posts? The only 2 people on Trump's staff most of us liberals consider remotely competent are McMaster and Kelly.

Hillary was competent. Which is why Putin hated her when she was Secretary of State and is one reason why he helped Trump win in 2016.
lol Competent at what? Lying? Stealing? She wasn't competent enough to understand how the electoral college works and she stopped campaigning even when he own internal polls showed the race tightening and Trump campaigning hard in critical swing states. Hillary's entire career as a lawyer and in politics was based solely on not standing by her man during his sex scandals.

Oh he's far more than a talking head. His bio is stellar.

Donald lives on TV.... he doesn't understand anyone who lives in real life. He thinks his advisers should be "TV friendly" and cares way less about their competence.

10 to 1 he thinks he and this guy will sit down and relieve countries of tariffs depending on their business deals with the trump organization or Kushner.
Trump only could fire someone to their face when it was scripted for him . In real life he's a coward always letting others do his dirty work for him.,

If McMaster is not performing up to the President's expectations, he should be replaced.

She's 100 times more competent than the idiot in chief.
He had a resume of knowing nothing about how government works. Hillary , just the opposite.
Yet you voted for the moron.
She was never competent at any job she ever had and if she hadn't married Bill and stood with him during his sex scandals she never would have had any career in politics.

Trump only could fire someone to their face when it was scripted for him . In real life he's a coward always letting others do his dirty work for him.,

I know. Bizarre, isn't it? He's a weak little man. That's why he blusters.

lol Competent at what? Lying? Stealing? She wasn't competent enough to understand how the electoral college works and she stopped campaigning even when he own internal polls showed the race tightening and Trump campaigning hard in critical swing states. Hillary's entire career as a lawyer and in politics was based solely on not standing by her man during his sex scandals.
imagine someone from the Trump cult calling anyone else a liar. Trump lies 5.5 times a day, every day. All documented.

View attachment 182890
McMaster and Tillerson were the voices of reason in this administration.
lol What you mean is they didn't want to try anything new. Trump ran as a reformer and he needs people around him with the balls and vision to press ahead with his reforms, not timid advisers like Tillerson. If you peruse the news articles that evaluate Tillerson's performance in office, academics and former State officials left and right rate him as the worst Secretary of State in US history, but of course that's not as important as attacking the President.

He ran as a reformer and an outsider and he stocked his cabinet and advisors with outsiders. Now most of them are gone and have been replaced with insiders and swamp denizens.
Not entirely. Trump is a reformer but also a pragmatist - that's what he means when he says he's a deal maker - and some of the outsiders he brought in were not pragmatists but ideologues and they had to go. On the other hand, being new to politics, he did depend on some advice from establishment Republicans, and that got him people like Tillerson, who were a bad fit for his agenda. Now I think he is finding the right balance. Pompeo is tough, smart a reformer but a seasoned politician who can work the system for change.
Trump's finding the right balance?

I never liked the choices of McMaster or Tillerson to be on Trump's staff to begin with. Since I don't participate in the election process of this corporate entity since I reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status, I am simply a knowledgeable observer. This swamp of totally compromised politicians and high ranking D.C Beltway insiders and the draining there of is simply a daunting task of monumental proportions.

Dude, you're not interested in a real debate about Hillary's competence. If you were, you wouldn't post moronic nonsense about the electoral college. If you're going to judge competence solely by who wins or loses elections or the other frivolous crap that you mentioned, then the only fool is you.

She's 100 times more competent than the idiot in chief.
He had a resume of knowing nothing about how government works. Hillary , just the opposite.
Yet you voted for the moron.
She was never competent at any job she ever had and if she hadn't married Bill and stood with him during his sex scandals she never would have had any career in politics.
She was an excellent SOS and did more as a First Lady than any previously or since.
How do you like Melania's projects?
Hiding from her husband.

View attachment 182890
lol What you mean is they didn't want to try anything new. Trump ran as a reformer and he needs people around him with the balls and vision to press ahead with his reforms, not timid advisers like Tillerson. If you peruse the news articles that evaluate Tillerson's performance in office, academics and former State officials left and right rate him as the worst Secretary of State in US history, but of course that's not as important as attacking the President.

He ran as a reformer and an outsider and he stocked his cabinet and advisors with outsiders. Now most of them are gone and have been replaced with insiders and swamp denizens.
Not entirely. Trump is a reformer but also a pragmatist - that's what he means when he says he's a deal maker - and some of the outsiders he brought in were not pragmatists but ideologues and they had to go. On the other hand, being new to politics, he did depend on some advice from establishment Republicans, and that got him people like Tillerson, who were a bad fit for his agenda. Now I think he is finding the right balance. Pompeo is tough, smart a reformer but a seasoned politician who can work the system for change.

I never liked the choices of McMaster or Tillerson to be on Trump's staff to begin with. Since I don't participate in the election process of this corporate entity since I reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status, I am simply a knowledgeable observer. This swamp of totally compromised politicians and high ranking D.C Beltway insiders and the draining there of is simply a daunting task of monumental proportions.
You forgot your buzz word DEEP STATE , Alex Jones clone.

View attachment 182890

Of course you didn't like those two. They actually were competent. It threw off the whole balance of this White House.

View attachment 182890

With Pompeo at State, he's starting to.
Starting to what? Put the organized crime in charge of the nation now?

It would not surprise me at all to find out that this Italian American, who was on the Italian American Congressional Delegation, and whose paternal grandmother was born in Italy, has connections. Most of us know about Trump's connections to the Mafia, and what he owes to them for his success. It was only a matter of time.

Likewise, if Mueller looked hard enough, it isn't to the Kremlin he should be looking for links into Russia.. .

Not that I am saying this is necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes, you need to fight fire with fire. The corruption and fascism in this nation that has been festering in the Deep State has taken root since the 1930's, hell, probably before, it might take some dirty pool to root it out.

View attachment 182890

Of course you didn't like those two. They actually were competent. It threw off the whole balance of this White House.

Bullshit.

They were corruptible, and they were corrupt, just like every establishment goon.

View attachment 182890

Still for an outsider like Trump who wants to make big changes, he has to have people who have worked in the system in order to work the system to make changes, and it is hard to find people who have that kind of clout and savvy in the system who still have a clear vision of how it should be changed.

I'm sorry but they desere it and have 0 sympathy for them. We say in Morocco: "you are just like those you hangout with".in trumps case...Moron.

They might be replaced with people who have less sense, people unwilling to tell Trump he's being an idiot.
That will wake up people to see how bad the moron is.

Another bites the dust. There's been a 39% rate of upheaval in this failed administration.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow

Holy shit. And Ben Carson quit I think. But I wouldn't classify him in the competent category.

What a mess.
Racist.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back