Trump Fires One of the Few Competent People Left in His Administration

IMG_0683.JPG
Dummy, have you not been reading our posts? The only 2 people on Trump's staff most of us liberals consider remotely competent are McMaster and Kelly.
Why would anyone read your posts? You considered Hillary competent.
She's 100 times more competent than the idiot in chief.
He had a resume of knowing nothing about how government works. Hillary , just the opposite.
Yet you voted for the moron.
She was never competent at any job she ever had and if she hadn't married Bill and stood with him during his sex scandals she never would have had any career in politics.
She was an excellent SOS and did more as a First Lady than any previously or since.
How do you like Melania's projects?
Hiding from her husband.

HOLY SHIT! You just passed the threshold over to "Parody Poster" status because ANYONE that can claim that the Hildebeast was a great SoS after Libya, Benghazi, her unsecured server, Uranium One, selling of diplomacy for donations to her slush fund can never be taken seriously ever again. You are like the kid with the chicken killing dog that hides behind you with blood and feathers on it's muzzle while declaring the dog was with you the entire time.

Seriously, you are an unmitigated joke.........
Your conspiracy theories have no basis in reality.

I used to listen to this guy's radio show during the campaign, he seemed pretty level headed, if short sighted and oblivious to what is really going on.

None the less, I'm not sure that qualifies one for a bureaucratic post, but if being a brain surgeon does, why not?

But if Trump hires him, who next, Hannity? Limbaugh? :auiqs.jpg:

TV pundit Lawrence Kudlow tapped to be Trump economic adviser

TV pundit to be Trump economic adviser

Donald lives on TV.... he doesn't understand anyone who lives in real life. He thinks his advisers should be "TV friendly" and cares way less about their competence.

10 to 1 he thinks he and this guy will sit down and relieve countries of tariffs depending on their business deals with the trump organization or Kushner.
Trump only could fire someone to their face when it was scripted for him . In real life he's a coward always letting others do his dirty work for him.,

I know. Bizarre, isn't it? He's a weak little man. That's why he blusters.

I don't think either of you, Congress, or the media have a clue what he is actually doing.

Washington Post stands by their story that H.R. McMaster is being fired. Just reported live on Lawrence O'Donnell.

Last edited:
I used to listen to this guy's radio show during the campaign, he seemed pretty level headed, if short sighted and oblivious to what is really going on.

None the less, I'm not sure that qualifies one for a bureaucratic post, but if being a brain surgeon does, why not?

But if Trump hires him, who next, Hannity? Limbaugh? :auiqs.jpg:

TV pundit Lawrence Kudlow tapped to be Trump economic adviser

TV pundit to be Trump economic adviser

Donald lives on TV.... he doesn't understand anyone who lives in real life. He thinks his advisers should be "TV friendly" and cares way less about their competence.

10 to 1 he thinks he and this guy will sit down and relieve countries of tariffs depending on their business deals with the trump organization or Kushner.
Trump only could fire someone to their face when it was scripted for him . In real life he's a coward always letting others do his dirty work for him.,

I know. Bizarre, isn't it? He's a weak little man. That's why he blusters.

I don't think either of you, Congress, or the media have a clue what he is actually doing.

HE is the one who doesn't know what he is actually doing.

View attachment 182890 Trump's finding the right balance?

I never liked the choices of McMaster or Tillerson to be on Trump's staff to begin with. Since I don't participate in the election process of this corporate entity since I reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status, I am simply a knowledgeable observer. This swamp of totally compromised politicians and high ranking D.C Beltway insiders and the draining there of is simply a daunting task of monumental proportions.
Of course you didn't like those two. They actually were competent. It threw off the whole balance of this White House.

Bullshit.

They were corruptible, and they were corrupt, just like every establishment goon.

I never liked the choices of McMaster or Tillerson to be on Trump's staff to begin with. Since I don't participate in the election process of this corporate entity since I reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status, I am simply a knowledgeable observer. This swamp of totally compromised politicians and high ranking D.C Beltway insiders and the draining there of is simply a daunting task of monumental proportions.
Of course you didn't like those two. They actually were competent. It threw off the whole balance of this White House.

Bullshit.

They were corruptible, and they were corrupt, just like every establishment goon.
^^ believes only Trump can fix it.
Too damn funny.
OMG, I just realized, I wasted 20 minutes of my time, on one of YOUR threads, and,

oh jeebus, here is the kicker, it was based, oh good lord, this is rich, it was based on an article of all places, the place that gave us the biggest FAKE NEWS propaganda story OF ALL GD TIME!

WHAT IDIOT STILL READS WAPO!

I admit it, you trolled me hard Unreasonable! Nice going douchebag. :45:

The 'Washington Post' 'Blacklist' Story Is Shameful and Disgusting

The capital's paper of record crashes legacy media on an iceberg
Taibbi: 'Washington Post' 'Blacklist' Story Is Shameful and Disgusting

So here is the question, why didn't I click the link to find out what the hell we were discussing? It all could have been just a smoke screen, a lie, a scam? wft?

:eusa_think:

The Washington Post ran by CIA paid off Jeff Bezos is definitely a joke seeking a punchline...but leftards swear by it like it was Moses coming down from the mountain with the ten commandments..........seriously, they can't even see how they have been duped.

Dummy, have you not been reading our posts? The only 2 people on Trump's staff most of us liberals consider remotely competent are McMaster and Kelly.
He had a resume of knowing nothing about how government works. Hillary , just the opposite.
She was never competent at any job she ever had and if she hadn't married Bill and stood with him during his sex scandals she never would have had any career in politics.
She was an excellent SOS and did more as a First Lady than any previously or since.
Hiding from her husband.

HOLY SHIT! You just passed the threshold over to "Parody Poster" status because ANYONE that can claim that the Hildebeast was a great SoS after Libya, Benghazi, her unsecured server, Uranium One, selling of diplomacy for donations to her slush fund can never be taken seriously ever again. You are like the kid with the chicken killing dog that hides behind you with blood and feathers on it's muzzle while declaring the dog was with you the entire time.

I'm out, I have some articles to read, a video game to play, and some sleep to catch, this thread is a colossal wast of time.

It's not just who wins but why he or she won, and in Hillary's case, it was her poor judgement that cost her the election. Days before the election was over, the polls showed the race tightening, and Trump campaigned hard in swing states that held critical electoral vote, but Hillary spent her time in California, a state she had already won by a large margin. That was just poor judgement and that poor judgement cost her the election. Had she spent the last few days stomping hard in those close mid western states instead of in California, she might have become president.

Clinton was a damn TERRIBLE candidate......and her poor performance allowed a buffoon into the WH...THAT is her unforgivable sin to this nation.
While I will grant that Trump has a highly distracting personal style, if you check, you will see he laid out exactly what he was going to do during the campaign and he has been doing exactly that and with considerable success.
He promised affordable healthcare for all. Mexico will pay for the wall. Hi s policies will create cleaner air and water. He's a pathological liar and you believed him. Doesn't say much for you.
These are issues he is still working on, it makes no sense to say he lied about them.

View attachment 182895
Hiding from her husband.

LMAO! YOU are the one touting the (snicker) "great job" the Hildebeast did as Secretary of State......you dug your own cyber grave, dumb ass.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Too damn funny.
OMG, I just realized, I wasted 20 minutes of my time, on one of YOUR threads, and,

oh jeebus, here is the kicker, it was based, oh good lord, this is rich, it was based on an article of all places, the place that gave us the biggest FAKE NEWS propaganda story OF ALL GD TIME!

So here is the question, why didn't I click the link to find out what the hell we were discussing? It all could have been just a smoke screen, a lie, a scam? wft?

Blacklist? Are you drunk? Here's my link again.
Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow

It's all over the web and TV.

View attachment 182895
Hiding from her husband.

LMAO! YOU are the one touting the (snicker) "great job" the Hildebeast did as Secretary of State......you dug your own cyber grave, dumb ass.
Facts never penetrate your lead head. You believe every lie you hear at your far right sites. Doesn't Alex Jones have a forum where you can go play?

It's not just who wins but why he or she won, and in Hillary's case, it was her poor judgement that cost her the election. Days before the election was over, the polls showed the race tightening, and Trump campaigned hard in swing states that held critical electoral vote, but Hillary spent her time in California, a state she had already won by a large margin. That was just poor judgement and that poor judgement cost her the election. Had she spent the last few days stomping hard in those close mid western states instead of in California, she might have become president.

Clinton was a damn TERRIBLE candidate......and her poor performance allowed a buffoon into the WH...THAT is her unforgivable sin to this nation.
While I will grant that Trump has a highly distracting personal style, if you check, you will see he laid out exactly what he was going to do during the campaign and he has been doing exactly that and with considerable success.
He promised affordable healthcare for all. Mexico will pay for the wall. Hi s policies will create cleaner air and water. He's a pathological liar and you believed him. Doesn't say much for you.
These are issues he is still working on, it makes no sense to say he lied about them.

it makes no sense for anyone to believe Mexico will pay for his wall.
it makes no sense for him to believe that he will do anything about healthcare when he took health care away from millions of people
he is a proven pathological liar.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Too damn funny.

Blacklist? Are you drunk? Here's my link again.

It's all over the web and TV.
Right now it's just rumor.

Another bites the dust. There's been a 39% rate of upheaval in this failed administration.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

Holy shit. And Ben Carson quit I think. But I wouldn't classify him in the competent category.

What a mess.
No, Carson didn't quit. At least no yet. It was a joke.

If Republicans can endlessly lie, why can't the rest of us?

Trump caught lying again? So what? Everyone knows Republicans lie all that time.

I wouldn't put it past the idiot in chief to have one of his minions put out false information just so he could blast the press.

The NYT and Washpo are the two best sources this country has.
If you disagree, post a better one.
That will keep you quiet.

Hiding from her husband.

I'm out, I have some articles to read, a video game to play, and some sleep to catch, this thread is a colossal wast of time.

You warned me over two years ago that trying to alert the masses that they were feeding on bullshit (like it was manna from heaven) was a colossal waste of time.......it is becoming obvious to me that I should have listened to you.......sad.....very sad.

Another bites the dust. There's been a 39% rate of upheaval in this failed administration.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

Holy shit. And Ben Carson quit I think. But I wouldn't classify him in the competent category.

What a mess.
No, Carson didn't quit. At least no yet. It was a joke.

If Republicans can endlessly lie, why can't the rest of us?

Trump caught lying again? So what? Everyone knows Republicans lie all that time.
How would we know if Mr Catatonic Ben Carson is still working, asleep or dead?
Trump really knows how to pick em.

Forum List

Back