Trump: Fine with same-sex marriage

Who said the Presidential Election was democracy?

When we asked all those people to pretty please come out and vote...

I mean, shit, if you want a meritocracy, I'm all for that. Just start giving people IQ Tests. I'm sure we'll weed out all the Republicans on the "Science" portion.

You know DAMN well, you lefties would never, COULD never go for that. It would set your demographic plans back by decades, if not completely destroy them.

No, around 1.5% more of people who actually voted said no, so the majority said a combination of "Yes" and "Meh"

Still doesn't mean anything, he won, you suck, get over it.

again, it means a lot. The people said "No!"

You cannot have democracy without the consent of the people. Period.

Who said the Presidential Election was democracy?
Joey overheard the mouse in his pocket telling the voices in his head.

We are a Constitutional Republic. We elect Representatives by popular vote, Senators by popular vote by State, State office holders by popular vote, and our President by a population weighted average of States, (In which the people decide by popular vote which way the State goes, except in Nebraska and Maine).

Yawn, guy, the Electoral College is fucked up, and most people think it's a bad idea.

Americans Have Long Questioned Electoral College

It's just that usually, the President wins the popular vote, and the issue doesn't really come up.

But this time. The People Said No!

We are a Constitutional Republic. We elect Representatives by popular vote, Senators by popular vote by State, State office holders by popular vote, and our President by a population weighted average of States, (In which the people decide by popular vote which way the State goes, except in Nebraska and Maine).

Yawn, guy, the Electoral College is fucked up, and most people think it's a bad idea.

Americans Have Long Questioned Electoral College

It's just that usually, the President wins the popular vote, and the issue doesn't really come up.

But this time. The People Said No!
So do something about it....

Win 3/4's of the state legislatures, the House, and the Senate, then pass a constitutional amendment....

Other than that, shut the fuck up....

Win 3/4's of the state legislatures, the House, and the Senate, then pass a constitutional amendment....

actually, you don't have to go that far. simply have enough states pledge to commit their electors to whoever wins the NATIONAL popular vote, regardless of who wins their state.

The mandate the people gave POTUS Trump was overwhelming....

He lost by 2 million votes. 54% wanted someone else. No, that's not a mandate at all.

actually, you don't have to go that far. simply have enough states pledge to commit their electors to whoever wins the NATIONAL popular vote, regardless of who wins their state.

The mandate the people gave POTUS Trump was overwhelming....

He lost by 2 million votes. 54% wanted someone else. No, that's not a mandate at all.
Winning 40 of the 50 states is quite the mandate indeed....

You know DAMN well, you lefties would never, COULD never go for that. It would set your demographic plans back by decades, if not completely destroy them.

Cleetus, you dun-der rednecks would never win you a dun-der election if were based on education and intelligence.

Because most of you aren't that smart.

Your racism is noted and dismissed.

The fact remains that such a standard would never be accepted by the Left, because it would cost you more than us.

Your refusal to deal with the fact that you don't live in a pure democracy, just makes you look stupid.

Again, the People Said No to Racism
They said NO to misogyny
They said NO to hate.

But an archaic system imposed that on them anyway.

The people got this right. They system got it wrong

True. The majority of the people in the majority of the states rejected the bullshit lies of the Left and voted for the outsider to overthrow the corrupt and incompetent Political Class.

Your racism is noted and dismissed.

The fact remains that such a standard would never be accepted by the Left, because it would cost you more than us.

It wouldn't be accepted by anyone, because we actually believe in Democracy..

Except when one side or the other thinks it can scam the system.

But liberals are on average smarter than conservatives.

Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives

Now, not to say that there aren't some smart conservatives out there. They just aren't the ones who supported Der Trumpenfuhrer.

That is such an unimportant issue I am surprised you even bring it up. What I heard him say is he is fine with the ruling that made SSM law. Not sure how he feels about the SCOTUS making actual law but by what I heard, it is time to move on.

I am late into the thread and didn't read any responses. So I hope for you sake you bait yields you some unwary prey.

True. The majority of the people in the majority of the states rejected the bullshit lies of the Left and voted for the outsider to overthrow the corrupt and incompetent Political Class.

2 million more people said "No" to Trumpenfuhrer.

This is not what American signed up for.

When he fucks up everything, you will be amazed how fast everyone will turn on this guy.

That is such an unimportant issue I am surprised you even bring it up. What I heard him say is he is fine with the ruling that made SSM law. Not sure how he feels about the SCOTUS making actual law but by what I heard, it is time to move on.

I am late into the thread and didn't read any responses. So I hope for you sake you bait yields you some unwary prey.
No, I've gotten pretty much what I expected: The side of the spectrum that used to be so dead set against it suddenly "doesn't care".

All that matters to his voters appears to be illegal immigration/The Wall, get rid of Obamacare, re-structure trade agreements, tax cuts and get Hillary.

That's okay. My theory all along has been that partisan ideologues don't really mean everything they say. This is just Pro Wrestling for political geeks.

So, we'll see how it goes with those few issues that remain, and the reaction of his fans as his positions on the core issues continue to erode.

Forum List

Back