Trump ‘fever-free’ and ‘doing very well’ in COVID-19 battle: doctor

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
I realize this may upset "some" liberals who want our President to die

President Trump is “fever-free” and “doing very well” as he battles COVID-19, his doctor told reporters Saturday.

“We are extremely happy with the progress the president has made” Navy Commander Dr. Sean Conley said outside the main entrance of Walter Reed Medical Center, where the president was admitted Friday after testing positive for the coronavirus.

Conley said he was “cautiously optimistic” about Trump’s condition, and emphasized that the president “has been fever-free for over 24 hours.”

Trump’s symptoms, including nasal congestion and a cough are already “resolving and improving,” according to Conley.

The doctor said the president was not on supplemental oxygen Saturday, but would not say whether Trump had been since his Thursday night diagnosis.

“Yesterday and today, he is not on oxygen,” Conley said. “He’s not on it now.”

“He’s in exceptionally good spirits,” noted Dr. Sean Dooley, a member of the medical team treating the president.

Dooley continued: “In fact, the quote he left us with was, ‘I feel like I could walk out of here today.’”

The president completed his first dose of remdesivir therapy late Friday after he checked into the presidential suite at Walter Reed “out of an abundance of caution,” after he tested positive for the coronavirus, the White House said.

Remdesivir, an anti-viral therapy that is still undergoing clinical trials, has been used with success in severe coronavirus patients, but its value in treating mild cases is still being studied.

Trump’s normally active Twitter presence was quiet so far Saturday.

“Going well, I think!” he tweeted late Friday from Walter Reed. “Thank you to all. LOVE!!!”

Earlier Friday, while still at the White House, the president was given a single dose of a polyclonal antibody cocktail — another experimental treatment that is thought to reduce the viral load in the early stages of COVID-19 illness.

“He completed the infusion without incident,” Conley wrote in a memo to the White House Press Office.

Trump was also taking zinc, vitamin D, the antacid famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin, Conley reported.

battle. lol. will he get a purple heart? he always wanted one.
In germany it would be the Knights Cross

1601744073351.jpeg

They are doing it out of an abundance of caution as he is the president. They are probably even doing it against his will, he didnt want to go.

However, MSM and his enemies will say "the president didn't take this seriously and he almost died from it!"

It's politics 24/7 and the communist work to destroy the West and put in place citizens who are sympathetic to their "plight" (to be the lone SuperPower).

Just wait until the S.C nomination, then the fireworks will really begin.

Oh splat, if Trump is out of the hospital in three days and back on the trail next week fitter than ever, this is going to be a horrible blow to all of the left's agenda that Covid ever really was this horrible plague!

Worse, it will bring to the fore that he is a strong leader able to stay at his post through thick and thin. There is real doubts that Biden can even serve out a 4-year term even if he manages to avoid Covid by remaining in a plastic bubble.

President Trump is “fever-free” and “doing very well” as he battles COVID-19, his doctor told reporters Saturday.

“We are extremely happy with the progress the president has made” Navy Commander Dr. Sean Conley said outside the main entrance of Walter Reed Medical Center, where the president was admitted Friday after testing positive for the coronavirus.

Conley said he was “cautiously optimistic” about Trump’s condition, and emphasized that the president “has been fever-free for over 24 hours.”

Trump’s symptoms, including nasal congestion and a cough are already “resolving and improving,” according to Conley.

The doctor said the president was not on supplemental oxygen Saturday, but would not say whether Trump had been since his Thursday night diagnosis.

“Yesterday and today, he is not on oxygen,” Conley said. “He’s not on it now.”

“He’s in exceptionally good spirits,” noted Dr. Sean Dooley, a member of the medical team treating the president.

Dooley continued: “In fact, the quote he left us with was, ‘I feel like I could walk out of here today.’”

The president completed his first dose of remdesivir therapy late Friday after he checked into the presidential suite at Walter Reed “out of an abundance of caution,” after he tested positive for the coronavirus, the White House said.

Remdesivir, an anti-viral therapy that is still undergoing clinical trials, has been used with success in severe coronavirus patients, but its value in treating mild cases is still being studied.

Trump’s normally active Twitter presence was quiet so far Saturday.

“Going well, I think!” he tweeted late Friday from Walter Reed. “Thank you to all. LOVE!!!”

Earlier Friday, while still at the White House, the president was given a single dose of a polyclonal antibody cocktail — another experimental treatment that is thought to reduce the viral load in the early stages of COVID-19 illness.

“He completed the infusion without incident,” Conley wrote in a memo to the White House Press Office.

Trump was also taking zinc, vitamin D, the antacid famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin, Conley reported.

And the democrat party is now sacrificing goats, and sheep and likely babies to their God, "Government," in the hope that Trump dies....

Oh splat, if Trump is out of the hospital in three days and back on the trail next week fitter than ever, this is going to be a horrible blow to all of the left's agenda that Covid ever really was this horrible plague!

Worse, it will bring to the fore that he is a strong leader able to stay at his post through thick and thin. There is real doubts that Biden can even serve out a 4-year term even if he manages to avoid Covid by remaining in a plastic bubble.

Yep....the Trump boomerang again....

Forum List

Back