Trump fatigue syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

What's going on Repubtards? "Tired of Trump fatigue syndrome" setting in? De Santis gaining in some polls? Even in New Hampshire?

Seems like about half of you have had enough of the constant lies and chicanery.

After Thursday's prime time hearings, more defections???

What's going on Repubtards? "Tired of Trump fatigue syndrome" setting in? De Santis gaining in some polls? Even in New Hampshire?

Seems like about half of you have had enough of the constant lies and chicanery.

Actually, it seems like we are much more concerned with how Poopeypants is destroying the country, and the actual important issues of the day. You wacko TDSers are the ones preoccupied with Trump nonstop and reading your propaganda garbage. Why is that looneytunes??

TDSing on yet another thread of another day. you can't get him out of your head can you?

Meh, if there is a better choice in the primary I won't vote for him.....If he makes it through the primary then of course I'd vote for him in the general.

IMHO you will get the same thing with DeSantis without near the baggage.

My main knock on Trump was he depended too much on The Turtle to fill his early cabinet. That and he should have fired Fauci after that first "two week" BS.

Thread closed, if the OPoster wants to create a bait thread, start it in the Badlands.
The OP has had several moved with a message left to as why. But, still insists to
create threads upstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back