Trump endorses Stacey Abrams!

He has done a bang up job of convincing Republican voters Covid is a hoax, and they are dying in great swaths all over the country.

Who else would do that other than an unconscionable Democrat who wants the GOP to lose?
Covid is a scam, not a hoax. Come back when you know the difference.

trump is a loser. And ironically....he just seems to enjoy losing over and over.
yeah.....all losers Mary super models, own multiple golf courses and hotels across the world, and have more money than most would ever know what to do with!!!!

THAT FUCKING LOSER.

You Republicans better find a way to muzzle the Mango Menace. He already cost you two Senate seats in Georgia, and appears intent on getting rid of the governor. :D

Donald Trump is escalating his fight against Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, and state Republicans fear it will give Democrats a stronger foothold in the key swing state as next year's midterm elections loom.​
The former President's criticism of Kemp now includes hyping Democrat Stacey Abrams as a preferable alternative to the GOP governor, whose crime against Trump was staying out of his attempt to overturn the Georgia 2020 election returns.​
"Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think," Trump said Saturday at his rally in Perry, adding later, "Stacey, would you like to take his place? It's OK with me."​

Kemp might as well be a demrat.

The only conspiracy theory I could possible buy into is that Donald Trump quit his Democratic party membership, and stopped donating to Democrats, so he could infiltrate the GOP and destroy it from the inside.

He's done a bang-up job. We're 8 trillion dollars more in debt after his four years. He flipped the House and Senate from Republican to Democrat. He completely destroyed the Republican brand.

trump2001.jpg
And the repubs just sit there and let him do it. I think it is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen. Who knew there were so many cowards in the repub party?

yeah.....all losers Mary super models, own multiple golf courses and hotels across the world, and have more money than most would ever know what to do with!!!!

THAT FUCKING LOSER.
Do you really think he has that much money? He may now, but when the loans come due......oooppppss

So why didn’t Donnie’s cock holster Barr prosecute the damn Bidens & Hillary?

Yeah, he knew there was bumpkis. ;)
You said so yourself that the poll numbers for Biden are bad. Don't change the topic. People are disappointed in him.

No, it’s been investigated endlessly. Donnie’s legal issues are mountains in comparison to mole hills. Just sayin’
Not endlessly. This just came out. Wrong again. His approval rating is in the toilet and he is not 1/100th as polarizing as DJT. So this means people despise his policies. That is extremely problematic.

No, it’s been investigated endlessly. Donnie’s legal issues are mountains in comparison to mole hills. Just sayin’
Emails obtained from Hunter’s laptop and reviewed by the Daily Mail shed more light on the relationship between Joe Biden’s office while he was vice president of the United States and Hunter Biden’s consultancy, Rosemont Seneca. A June 2020 email shows that Eric Schwerin, a business partner at Rosemont Seneca, shuffled money between Hunter and his father’s accounts, casting doubt on the president’s claims that he had no knowledge of his son’s business ventures and overseas dealings.

Donald is out to destroy the Republican Party. And the red sheep just sit there and let him do it. He is now telling republicans to stay away from the polls unless they accept his lie of mass voter fraud in 2020 presidential elections...EXCEPT...republicans, except Donald, did well in the elections. He is threatening the GOP....."overturn my loss or I will keep my cult away from the polls in 2022 and 2024."

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!
Trump won

Emails obtained from Hunter’s laptop and reviewed by the Daily Mail shed more light on the relationship between Joe Biden’s office while he was vice president of the United States and Hunter Biden’s consultancy, Rosemont Seneca. A June 2020 email shows that Eric Schwerin, a business partner at Rosemont Seneca, shuffled money between Hunter and his father’s accounts, casting doubt on the president’s claims that he had no knowledge of his son’s business ventures and overseas dealings.

Sorry Zog, but you lost me at “reviewed by Daily Mail” ;)

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Sorry Zog, but you lost me at “reviewed by Daily Mail” ;)

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.
Reviewed by but the FBI has the emails. Don’t be sorry. This isn’t a Big Foot sighting. These are actual emails and actual accounts.

Forum List

Back