Trump endorses Stacey Abrams!

Hey Dr, I was just up in Idaho and Montana two weeks ago. Big browns are hitting streamers and prince nymphs on the Madison River!! What about you?

Well I had that Silver Salmon trip in August. Then I was in Boise all last week seeing my daughter and going to doctors appointments (bad knee - surgery soon) Went for bass with the guy I sold my last home on private lake to (good friends now) in the canoe I sold them with the house. Used a fake diving frog and nailed a nice four pound largemouth. Released as I usually do with bass.

Oh man, jealous. I have never caught a brown believe it or not. Lots of rainbows, a few California Goldens (pic below but mine were bigger in the 2-3 lb range) which are beautiful and tasty but no browns. I really need to learn how to fly fish. We have a a father/son team in Pacific City close to my digs I just read about who does both salt and freshwater trips. Gonna book one for spring!

golden-trout-joe-crowell-s-fly-fishing-image-of-a-california-golden-trout-fly-dreamers-FDID749w10000h1mimg_55de06d27acda.jpg

You Republicans better find a way to muzzle the Mango Menace. He already cost you two Senate seats in Georgia, and appears intent on getting rid of the governor. :D

Donald Trump is escalating his fight against Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, and state Republicans fear it will give Democrats a stronger foothold in the key swing state as next year's midterm elections loom.​
The former President's criticism of Kemp now includes hyping Democrat Stacey Abrams as a preferable alternative to the GOP governor, whose crime against Trump was staying out of his attempt to overturn the Georgia 2020 election returns.​
"Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think," Trump said Saturday at his rally in Perry, adding later, "Stacey, would you like to take his place? It's OK with me."​

Sarcasm 101

Donald is out to destroy the Republican Party. And the red sheep just sit there and let him do it. He is now telling republicans to stay away from the polls unless they accept his lie of mass voter fraud in 2020 presidential elections...EXCEPT...republicans, except Donald, did well in the elections. He is threatening the GOP....."overturn my loss or I will keep my cult away from the polls in 2022 and 2024."

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!
I wish he could destroy the GOP.

If we could get someone to do the same to the dimshist we would be better off as a country.

He may not even be around by then.

This is the race we should be paying attention to:

Yep, Terry is in a bit of trouble because Uncle Joe is probably not a good campaign assist in Virginia due to his falling poll numbers. I'm politically astute as you should know. I get that reality.

Yep, Terry is in a bit of trouble because Uncle Joe is probably not a good campaign assist in Virginia due to his falling poll numbers. I'm politically astute as you should know. I get that reality.
Yep. So now you see it. Thank you. His dealings with Hunter and the FBI seeing they shared a bank account is problematic

Kemp is the only reason why Trump and the 2 Republicans Senators lost.

He's working with the CCP to destroy the USA. No difference between him and Abrams

The only conspiracy theory I could possible buy into is that Donald Trump quit his Democratic party membership, and stopped donating to Democrats, so he could infiltrate the GOP and destroy it from the inside.

He's done a bang-up job. We're 8 trillion dollars more in debt after his four years. He flipped the House and Senate from Republican to Democrat. He completely destroyed the Republican brand.

trump2001.jpg

Last edited:
The only conspiracy theory I could possible buy into is that Donald Trump quit his Democratic party membership, and stopped donating to Democrats, so he could infiltrate the GOP and destroy it from the inside.

He's done a bang-up job.
Trump is doing a bang up job convincing people there was fraud. Fuck the GOP and its RINO's.

He's done a bang-up job. We're 8 trillion dollars more in debt after his four years. He flipped the House and Senate from Republican to Democrat. He completely destroyed the Republican brand.

trump2001.jpg

Take your meds.

Trump has always had the soul of a liberal Democrat. I tried to warn his rube herd in 2016. The pied piper is leading them all into the far left cave. Protectionism, anti-cop, massive deficits, immoral behavior, pathological lying, constant whining. It's all there.
You still do not get it. You have attempted to destroy Trump mainly for his brash and loud style. There is ego in that. Many people have egos. He made his promises before the 2016 election. And he attempted to keep them. Not successful. But he got a lot more then others and could have done even better with a little more help from the GOP establishment. His ego made those things promised more possible. And they were not even radical. That is what is perplexing.

Trump is doing a bang up job convincing people there was fraud. Fuck the GOP and its RINO's.
He has done a bang up job of convincing Republican voters Covid is a hoax, and they are dying in great swaths all over the country.

Who else would do that other than an unconscionable Democrat who wants the GOP to lose?

Forum List

Back