trump endorsed congressman thinks trump lost his mind after losing election

1104975.gif

Rather than let democrats have the country, burn it to ash.

A non-American posting? Like that Welsh poster? Or the Canadian guy?
At least those last two blokes are responsible men who understand there are 320 million people in the country that this poster above, ECBreath, wants to see destroyed.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got _______.

Well....that is a theory...
Congressman Chris Jacobs has now been inducted into the D33P STAIT RINO club.

He will receive a complimentary smoking jacket, two coupons for Comet Pizza, a copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and a time share of the Jewish Space Laser.

A non-American posting? Like that Welsh poster? Or the Canadian guy?
At least those last two blokes are responsible men who understand there are 320 million people in the country that this poster above, ECBreath, wants to see destroyed.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got _______.
I only regret that there is nothing I can do to stop democrats. Rather than see them destroy the country, crush its people, waste its assets, I would rather it burn to ash and take enemy democrats in the death throes.

Congressman Chris Jacobs has now been inducted into the D33P STAIT RINO club.

He will receive a complimentary smoking jacket, two coupons for Comet Pizza, a copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and a time share of the Jewish Space Laser.
And don't forget the trumpy bear....

".....there is nothing I can do to stop democrats. Rather than see them destroy the country, crush its people, waste its assets, I would rather it burn to ash......"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would opine that the sentiment expressed by poster CatBreath is just a no-cost internet-spouter version of an ISIS wannabe.
If the US isn't under the policy control of ECB's fantasy .....then destroy it all.

Would such destroy CatBreath's hated Democrats? Sure.
But so too, all the Republicans, and Independents, and all those citizens who pay no attention to U.S. politics, and all those folks who just immigrated to America for a better life....well, they are collateral damage to ECB's version of revenge and retribution, of a fantasy Sodom and Gomorrah.

ECB, I mean no offense, but my avatar thinks your avatar is an unserious, frivolous construct amusing oneself as a troll on an internet gossipboard. Just a playdoll playin'.
Because......well, because anyone who is sincere in this "destroy it all" sentiment.....is just another version of the People's Temple.

America really values people like you....and Jim Jones.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got _________.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would opine that the sentiment expressed by poster CatBreath is just a no-cost internet-spouter version of an ISIS wannabe.
If the US isn't under the policy control of ECB's fantasy .....then destroy it all.

Would such destroy CatBreath's hated Democrats? Sure.
But so too, all the Republicans, and Independents, and all those citizens who pay no attention to U.S. politics, and all those folks who just immigrated to America for a better life....well, they are collateral damage to ECB's version of revenge and retribution, of a fantasy Sodom and Gomorrah.

ECB, I mean no offense, but my avatar thinks your avatar is an unserious, frivolous construct amusing oneself as a troll on an internet gossipboard. Just a playdoll playin'.
Because......well, because anyone who is sincere in this "destroy it all" sentiment.....is just another version of the People's Temple.

America really values people like you....and Jim Jones.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got _________.
Like I consider your opinion. Pfftt.

Well....that is a theory...
I don't know that anything has actually changed. He has always behaved like a spoiled, petulant child. Spoiled, petulant children make flimsy excuses for failures, lash out, and blame others for every negative thing that happens to them. He has been this way for so long that he simply doesn't understand how ridiculous it looks.

Forum List

Back