Trump encouraging Michigan protests, the height of irresponsibility

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I’m sure everyone is going to call me a liberal, even though that’s the furthest thing from the truth.

Trump’s approval of the Michigan protests is beyond the pale. The idea is to keep the death toll low, not to encourage people to take wild risks. In most cases I’m not big on the idea of leadership isn’t that big a deal, and for me personally it’s not, because I’m smart enough to not listen when a politician is giving stupid advice, but unfortunately because of the tone he has chosen to take with the Michigan protestors more people will get sick and ultimately die. It’s reckless and shows no regard for the people in Michigan. There’s no excuse for it.

00-coronavirus.png

I’m sure everyone is going to call me a liberal, even though that’s the furthest thing from the truth.

Trump’s approval of the Michigan protests is beyond the pale. The idea is to keep the death toll low, not to encourage people to take wild risks. In most cases I’m not big on the idea of leadership isn’t that big a deal, and for me personally it’s not, because I’m smart enough to not listen when a politician is giving stupid advice, but unfortunately because of the tone he has chosen to take with the Michigan protestors more people will get sick and ultimately die. It’s reckless and shows no regard for the people in Michigan. There’s no excuse for it.

The stupid motherfucker is encouraging civil unrest, the very last thing we need right now.
He's the worst POTUS ever.
Used to be Trump and his stupid base were annoying.
Now they're fucking dangerous.

I could protest the MI governor's stupid shutdown.
No fishing or joint replacements, but liquor stores and abortions are "essential"?
Keeping too many stores closed when they could be open with masks and hand sanitizer.
She should do the shutdown county by county instead of statewide.

The stupid motherfucker is encouraging civil unrest, the very last thing we need right now.

The democrats are dangerous. They think that the economy can survive an extended shutdown. The democrats are wrong.
Trump is right to want to restart the economy county by county and business by business.

You libs were all in favor of civil unrest when you were smoking weed and wearing your tie-dyed shirts in the sixties.

The democrats are dangerous. They think that the economy can survive an extended shutdown. The democrats are wrong.
Trump is right to want to restart the economy county by county and business by business.

He is right to want to restart the economy in a case by case, responsible way. However it’s despicable for him to encourage protesting in a state that’s being hit hard at this particular time.

Paywall there, but yep. I saw the tweets. What he did there is dangerous as hell.

These idiots have a loose screw to begin with. All they need is encouragement. One of 'em is bound to go off the deep end soon.

DSYPB7CQIFBUPHKVQQMMOT4OGA.jpg

Look at these STUPID people. Trump supporters are the dumbest fucks on earth.

Not as stupid as believing that college and healthcare are /should be free or that income should be redistributed.

He is right to want to restart the economy in a case by case, responsible way. However it’s despicable for him to encourage protesting in a state that’s being hit hard at this particular time.

He did not request the protests, he sympathizes with the protestors the way the MI governor hit GOP businesses harder than democrat businesses.
You would think that joint replacements are at least as essential as abortions??
Similarly, she closed hardware stores and gun stores, and kept liquor stores, marijuana stores open??
Look at how the various states handled the shutdown, much less partisan.
We have lay-offs for hospitals for OR staff. Much longer of a shutdown and the hospitals will close permanently.

Democrats want a depression. Until of course they can’t buy meat,milk,organic veggies and TP at the stores because they are rationed and they are left to eat dandelion salad from their yard. Then they will be cryin for their mama.

Democrats want a depression. Until of course they can’t buy meat,milk,organic veggies and TP at the stores because they are rationed and they are left to eat dandelion salad from their yard. Then they will be cryin for their mama.
Maybe they are banking on a welfare check as their "go to" strategy?

Forum List

Back