Trump Encourages His Supporters To Vote Twice

If Trump is asking his troops to commit voter fraud, coyote, remind people to vote for decency is within the thread OP.

The GOP nominee told backers in Colorado to vote in person, even if they’d already voted by mail.

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump frequently complains about the possibility of “voter fraud” swaying the 2016 presidential election in favor of Democrats, and on Sunday he told supporters in Colorado they should take secondary steps ― ones that could result in fraudulent vote tallies ― in order to guard against this.

Colorado is one of three states in the nation where ballots are mailed to all registered voters and can be filled out and returned by mail. Voters are also welcome to vote in person.

“Who here has sent in their ballot?” Trump asked a crowd of more than 2,000 supporters at a rally in Greeley. The crowd replied with a roaring affirmative cheer.

Trump then asked, “When you send your ballot in, do you think it’s properly counted?”The crowd was quiet for a second before people realized that the correct answer was “No!”

Trump Encourages His Supporters To Vote Twice

OMG, why is Trump encouraging voter fraud? This should be investigated.

Yeah...get right on that one.

You can't have deplorables voting twice. That might counter the graveyards full of former people who will vote for Hillary.

It's an interesting strategy to tell his supporters to vote several times. If they can get away with the second vote (or maybe even third) before getting busted, he'll have extra votes from those people, even if they get busted right after and may have to face jail time.

He could also pardon them all if elected.

It's probably illegal to tell his supporters to vote several times, but I don't see anyone going after him right now.

Shame on Trump.

Actually if you vote by mail and in person, the in person vote overrides the mail in vote. Did you read your own OP? “When you send your ballot in, do you think it’s properly counted?” He wasn't trying to get double votes, he wanted them to make sure their vote was counted.

Did you cut and paste it without understanding it? No wonder they call you Tonto

Actually if you vote by mail and in person, the in person vote overrides the mail in vote. Did you read your own OP? “When you send your ballot in, do you think it’s properly counted?” He wasn't trying to get double votes, he wanted them to make sure their vote was counted.

Did you cut and paste it without understanding it? No wonder they call you Tonto
There is no way to invalidate a vote by mail, besides tampering with the envelope.

Some Trump supporters are getting really desperate: encouraging other Trump supporters to vote twice and possibly face jail time, as well as being fined.

You should be ashamed of yourself, telling your own people to commit illegal acts.

There is no way to invalidate a vote by mail, besides tampering with the envelope.

Some Trump supporters are getting really desperate: encouraging other Trump supporters to vote twice and possibly face jail time, as well as being fined.

You should be ashamed of yourself, telling your own people to commit illegal acts.

Read my post again, dumb ass. For that matter, read the Op again. What Trump said was not trying to get two votes. Liberals are stupid as shit and it's pathetic you love the government education that kept you that way.

Also, government educated simpleton, I didn't take any position, I just explained what Trump actually said. You people are so slow. Debating liberals is like arguing politics in a home for retards

A clear cut Trump statement that is impeachable if he is elected.

He will build a full set of acts and words for indictment.

He believes he is beyond any censure any restraint.

No wonder the authoritarian fascist alt right loves this guy.

What law did he break?

Read my post again, dumb ass. For that matter, read the Op again. What Trump said was not trying to get two votes. Liberals are stupid as shit and it's pathetic you love the government education that kept you that way.

Also, government educated simpleton, I didn't take any position, I just explained what Trump actually said. You people are so slow. Debating liberals is like arguing politics in a home for retards
Thank you for your insightful comment. You great points of overwhelming intelligence will be noted.

What you say is all true, but add in the FACT that they pretend on purpose to be stupid and lie out their ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Really, I shouldn't worry about Trump supporters voting twice and getting arrested...

Thank you for your insightful comment. You great points of overwhelming intelligence will be noted.

You didn't read the posts again, did you? You're content with your having not understood them the first time?

Neither Trump nor I advocated voting twice or committing illegal acts. Your head is just a government educated vacuum.

Trump said he thinks votes are being tampered with so vote in person even if you voted by mail to be sure it counts. If you vote by mail and in person, it's not two votes. Your in person vote overrides your mail in vote.

I didn't take any position, I just explained what Trump said.

You really are an idiot

Really, I shouldn't worry about Trump supporters voting twice and getting arrested...

It's perfectly legal to vote by mail and in person.

Your in person vote overrides your write in vote

How stupid are you?

Forum List

Back