trump employee tells FBI that trump told him to move boxes out of storage to his residence at Mar-a-largo...even after subpoena!

None of the that has the text with the highlighted yellow part that you posted here. :/

It's all about property seized from Trump's home.

Roger.

Let me check, I may have gotten the item number wrong.

Be back in a few.

WW

"Should" and "legal proceedings" are two different things.

Since this is such a high profile case, I assume the DOJ is making sure all aspects are being thoroughly investigated. IMHO I would expect and indictment (if one happens) until sometime in the spring. It's not just having the documents that the DOJ will have to present. They will have to show chain-of-custody, they will have to show intent, they will have to show "willfully retained" and failure to surrender (for example 18USC793(e) ). That takes time. Then of course you have delaying tactics that the FPOTUS will use.

They will not be jumping the gun and leaving any stone unturned before they are ready to act.

WW
I agree totally with everything you say...but the nature of the crime demands immediate actions to remove and detain the person who abused the security of classified documents. If you or I had committed similar deeds, we would have been indicted and incarcerated by now. Perhaps we would be out on bond? IDK

I.can only assume...as you speculated....The AG is making sure all Is are dotted and all Ts are crossed. Garland wants an air tight case before he moves.

trump is a danger to our country. Garland has to move.

I agree totally with everything you say...but the nature of the crime demands immediate actions to remove and detain the person who abused the security of classified documents. If you or I had committed similar deeds, we would have been indicted and incarcerated by now. Perhaps we would be out on bond? IDK

I.can only assume...as you speculated....The AG is making sure all Is are dotted and all Ts are crossed. Garland wants an air tight case before he moves.

trump is a danger to our country. Garland has to move.
If it had been you or me, but nit Clinton, or Obama or Biden . Wonder why that is?

I said attachment 1.

I inserted the pic which is a screen shot of the supporting text in Item 116, Attachment 1. Attachment 1 is a document not a picture.

Donald J. Trump is no longer President and hasn't been since noon on January 20, 2021. The FPOTUS is now a civilian and no longer has the powers or privileges of the active POTUS.

WW
Thankfully.

The Case Number heading is different because the source would have been Judge Reinhart's court not Judge Cannon.

Page 22, Item 61.

WW
Thank You. To me this reads as FBI plebe with TDS cooks up a way (even though some of his information is wrong) to illegally and he knows it to organize a raid on a former president's home. That's not good.
It's a terribly bad precedent to set.

Last edited:
Subpoenas ? Wait , what ? What did Hillary do when they Subpoenaed her emails and phones ? Did she leave them untouched? Or did she wipe them clean ? Like with a cloth?
Quit dreaming about the old woman and worry about the traitor who stole OUR top secret information. That's right. None of the documents Trump stole were his....NONE. They belong to the American people. He is a treasonous criminal that cannot stay out of trouble.

Quit dreaming about the old woman and worry about the traitor who stole OUR top secret information. That's right. None of the documents Trump stole were his....NONE. They belong to the American people. He is a treasonous criminal that cannot stay out of trouble.
Your so triggered . Trump could declassify. What don't you understand.. the old woman not so much .... ya know ! Talk about treason ... you quack ... are you a Q u hear about?

This is clearly Obstruction of Justice. And there is video to cooborate the move.
Ooh , according to a source familiar......lolol..
Got him now...

Your so triggered . Trump could declassify. What don't you understand.. the old woman not so much .... ya know ! Talk about treason ... you quack ... are you a Q u hear about?
But he has no evidence he declassified ANYTHING. And he refuses to provide evidence BECAUSE YOU AND HE ARE LIARS.

trump is done. He will never be elected to anything as long as he lives.

But he has no evidence he declassified ANYTHING. And he refuses to provide evidence BECAUSE YOU AND HE ARE LIARS.

trump is done. He will never be elected to anything as long as he lives.
Nobody gets triggered and lies like a lefty .. 45 and 47 .. try to cheat again traitor. I dare ya.

Ya think trump speak to the J6 committee under oath? He will shout and whine and finally say he can't.

You don't know nuch about subpoenas. Once trump received the subpoena...the documents were to be untouched. He was trying to hide them. Trump Is a lying POS.

Give up the dream of him ever sitting in the WH again. Nobody with a brain wants a president who treats top secret documents like copies of Vanity Fair.

If the MAGA repubs do not give him the 2024 nomination...he will doom them. Remember what I said.
What was in the boxes?

CNN —
A Trump employee has told the FBI about being directed by the former President to move boxes out of a basement storage room to his residence at Mar-a-Lago after Donald Trump’s legal team received a subpoena for any classified documents at the Florida estate,
according to a source familiar with the witness’ description.

How many times are you guys going to fall for stuff like that? Do you know that it is you the FBI and/or the media is pranking? They know we aren't fooled.

Get back to me when you have the name of the "witness," and a video of him or her saying that.

The Case Number heading is different because the source would have been Judge Reinhart's court not Judge Cannon.

Page 22, Item 61.

WW
Why was it revised?

Also tell me what it says after "PREMISES on Janurary 18, 2021."

1665795380268.png

Forum List

Back