Trump drops a bomb .....

This should be US Policy for ALL nations. If you have citizens sneaking into our country, no soup for you!

So you want Mexico to build a wall to keep their people in?

Ideally Mexico would be a capitalist utopia, but we need to make the terms of NAFTA more in their favor to help them along or something. Is that your goal?

No,we want other countries to respect our borders.
If mehico was going to be a capitalist paradise it would have happened a long time ago.

See, that's the thing. Honduras respects our borders. The Country of Honduras is not invading the United States.

People trying to flee Honduras, the folks who haven't heard we tore down the Statue of Liberty I guess, the people trying to NOT BE Hondurans and become Americans are crossing the border looking for a better life.

They dont want to become Americans.
---------------------------------- they would be an armed 'fifth column' with in the USA . Armed because as citizens they could buy Arms . And speak their mother tongue and elect their own and heck , they have been taught in their schools that they used to own parts of the USA and so are working for 'reconquista' of parts of or the entire USA .

Last edited:
Trump has told Honduran prez that all aid will end for Honduras if the invaders dont turn around. Effective immediately.

Trump threatens to cut U.S. aid to Honduras over immigrants
Trump gets more impressive literally every single day.

Yup. Hit em where it hurts. In the damned pocketbook.

If they want that aid, which I don't believe in, then keep their shithole people home.

If they get to the US border then have the NG of the State they land next to right at the border to greet them.

They can all stay in Mexico till the Mexican Govt. boots them out.

We sure don't need uneducated freeloaders from Honduras in America.

You have no capitalist drive!

I am going to take these folks, give them a house better than they had and get them working. Unemployment is low here. The failure to launch generations have allowed the Chinese to outpace the U.S.

Don't admit defeat and go into thenight quietly like some old European former empire

This should be US Policy for ALL nations. If you have citizens sneaking into our country, no soup for you!

Ideally Mexico would be a capitalist utopia, but we need to make the terms of NAFTA more in their favor to help them along or something. Is that your goal?

If mehico was going to be a capitalist paradise it would have happened a long time ago.

See, that's the thing. Honduras respects our borders. The Country of Honduras is not invading the United States.

People trying to flee Honduras, the folks who haven't heard we tore down the Statue of Liberty I guess, the people trying to NOT BE Hondurans and become Americans are crossing the border looking for a better life.

---------------------------------- they would be an armed 'fifth column' with in the USA . Armed because as citizens they could buy Arms . And speak their mother tongue and elect their own and heck , they have been taught in their schools that they used to own parts of the USA and so are working for 'reconquista' of parts of or the entire USA .

Didn't we hear this about the Irish and the Poles and the Catholics and the Italians all in their time.

Trump has told Honduran prez that all aid will end for Honduras if the invaders dont turn around. Effective immediately.

If they want that aid, which I don't believe in, then keep their shithole people home.

If they get to the US border then have the NG of the State they land next to right at the border to greet them.

I am going to take these folks, give them a house better than they had and get them working. Unemployment is low here. The failure to launch generations have allowed the Chinese to outpace the U.S.

Don't admit defeat and go into thenight quietly like some old European former empire

I have plenty of capitalist drive and I also have a few more working brain cells than you appear to have.

Wow, really? A wall to oppress and hold people in against their will is the same as a wall that keeps unwanted invaders out is the same thing to you?

Wow.

You missed it.

Trump wants the Honduran President to build a wall or something to keep his people in.

This thread is about how Trump told the Honduran President to build a wall or use his army or something to keep his people from escaping.

What? He said he would cut off funding to them if they did not stop people from entering the USA. Where did he say he wanted Honduras to build a wall?

Or use their military, either I suppose. How the heck else is Hondurus going to stop people from coming quick enough to satisfy Trump?

I would think folks willing to traverse the hemisphere to get here would probably be willing to work better than these coddled failure to launch boys. Unemployment is too low to be turning down people willing to work.
----------------------------------- they would be a detriment to the cohesion of AMERICAN Style society Toronado .

Perhaps u think I'm more radical than I am.

I say raising the legal immigration limit by 3% would not tear apart an American society based on immigration.

We do good with fresh hungry bodies and I have a new Homestead Act to take land away from big government in our failed cities.
------------------------------------------- with 310 million legal residents in 2010 in Census figures not counting the many millions of illegal aliens the USA needs no more imported third worlders Toronado.

------------------------------------ statue of liberty taught to school kids is nothing about 'immigration' except for 'lefty emms lazurus' poem that was added years after the statue was erected Toronanad .

Be a man, get it taken off, pull down the statue if i wanna cut off all immigration. Can't say one thing then do another.....unless you are that bad ex girlfriend I had!

I have plenty of capitalist drive and I also have a few more working brain cells than you appear to have.

Cool. Unemployment is low.

The Chinese have passed us in new car purchases.

Let's fix this. We can't let Big Government China be the world's economic bully.

Let's repopulate our hollow cities. let's create demand for our real estate w/o having low interest rates or tricks to get folks larger mortgages than they can afford. Let's put these Hondurans to work.

Didn't we hear this about the Irish and the Poles and the Catholics and the Italians all in their time.
------------------------------------------------ i think that the groups you mention came to the USA and when they left their far away home lands they cut all ties and became AMERICANS . These coming third worlders from countries that are close by will still remain Foreigners in their hearts and minds when in the USA . They will be a 'fifth column' with in the USA Toronado .

Last edited:
You missed it.

Trump wants the Honduran President to build a wall or something to keep his people in.

This thread is about how Trump told the Honduran President to build a wall or use his army or something to keep his people from escaping.

What? He said he would cut off funding to them if they did not stop people from entering the USA. Where did he say he wanted Honduras to build a wall?

Or use their military, either I suppose. How the heck else is Hondurus going to stop people from coming quick enough to satisfy Trump?

I would think folks willing to traverse the hemisphere to get here would probably be willing to work better than these coddled failure to launch boys. Unemployment is too low to be turning down people willing to work.
----------------------------------- they would be a detriment to the cohesion of AMERICAN Style society Toronado .

Perhaps u think I'm more radical than I am.

I say raising the legal immigration limit by 3% would not tear apart an American society based on immigration.

We do good with fresh hungry bodies and I have a new Homestead Act to take land away from big government in our failed cities.
------------------------------------------- with 310 million legal residents in 2010 in Census figures not counting the many millions of illegal aliens the USA needs no more imported third worlders Toronado.

We can strive to become England then I suppose? A dying empire which is sorta relavent but couldn't fight ISIS or Hussein w/o us.

Its not like we need more housing. Just St Louis can hold 500,000 more ppl. Working Americans drive up property values. A stagnant population needs nomore housing.

------------------------------------------------ i think that the groups you mention came to the USA and when they left their far away home lands they cut all ties and became AMERICANS . These coming third worlders from countries that are close by will still remain Foreigners in their heats and minds when in the USA . They will be a 'fifth column' with in the USA Toronado .

Its a concern. In exchange for letting in more folks I'm up for placing restriction on exporting wealth.

Its also a concern our existing dying population of WASPS will not welcome them and will force the brownies out.

Then again, we're not dealing with a problem of folks leaving here. We're talking about not letting them in.

Mexico is the poster child for liberal corruption and why power in centralized government is an idiots dream.

I want the USA to build a wall in order to slow and control the number of people entering the USA, both legally and illegally.
My stated stance is we need to have a moratorum of 10 years minimum on immigration. Zero admission for at least 10 years.

We disagree then. I don't think we have the economy or the population growth to keep up with the Chinese. Heck, we have fallen behind as a country, next as individuals.

I want to import folks, unemployment is low. Our birthrate is low. Big government rezones farmland fast. I see a capitalist problem with the demand for our property and last time we did strange things to prop up property values it got Obama elected.

China can barely feed its populace.

Yup. They have people to spare.

What country buys the most new cars now?
------------------------------------- MONEY Again , the USA is more important then money . As my DAD told me 62 years ago , he said that the only ones that were interested in money over the good of everything else were WHORES and Criminals because they will do anything to get more money Toronado .

Mexico is the poster child for liberal corruption and why power in centralized government is an idiots dream.

I want the USA to build a wall in order to slow and control the number of people entering the USA, both legally and illegally.
My stated stance is we need to have a moratorum of 10 years minimum on immigration. Zero admission for at least 10 years.

We disagree then. I don't think we have the economy or the population growth to keep up with the Chinese. Heck, we have fallen behind as a country, next as individuals.

I want to import folks, unemployment is low. Our birthrate is low. Big government rezones farmland fast. I see a capitalist problem with the demand for our property and last time we did strange things to prop up property values it got Obama elected.

China can barely feed its populace.

Yup. They have people to spare.

What country buys the most new cars now?
------------------------------------- MONEY Again , the USA is more important then money . As my DAD told me 62 years ago , he said that the only ones that were interested in money over the good of everything else were WHORES and Criminals Toronado .

American military might and our ability to influence the world is all based on economics. No capitalist economy and the Russians win the cold war.

It'd funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

So now we have Trump and you saying "build that wall!"

My my, where have we gone Joe Dimagio.

iu

Yoooge differences........
The Eastern Europeans were trying to flee left wing oppression.
The illegal aliens are trying to loot the American taxpayers.
All countries control their border crossings and immigration.

View attachment 222936

Heck, I'm not even saying don't control our borders. I have no idea why everything has to be all white and brown.

I'm just saying don't encourage them to build a wall and we need more people who want to work.

Just like before, only these folks aren't Dago's or however you spellit. These folks are brown.
-------------------------------------------- feck em , let them work and build their own cities Toronado .

iu
Wow, really? A wall to oppress and hold people in against their will is the same as a wall that keeps unwanted invaders out is the same thing to you?

Wow.

You missed it.

You got a link?

Post #1 in this thread.

We threatened Honduras financially if they can't stop their people from fleeing and coming here to fix our depopulation/rezoning problem. Silly statue in NY Harbor.

We don't need any more third-worlders. If you want to send them your money, have at it.
Stop creating refugees with your global wars instead of global trade.

Whenever I see a funny rating I either take it as a compliment on my sense of humor or a sign someone has nothing logical to say in return.They are really a badge of honor.

iu

Wow.

You missed it.

You dumbass!!
You dipshits are always crying for a higher min wage,yet you want flood the country with low skilled morons which of course drives down wages.
Make up yer fuken mind already!!!
who cares; the law is the law; don't be illegal to fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage laws and whine about less fortunate illegals.

It'd funny as hell watching the Honduran feds rounding these invaders up and dragging them kicking and screaming back to their third world shithole.

iu

Yoooge differences........
The Eastern Europeans were trying to flee left wing oppression.
The illegal aliens are trying to loot the American taxpayers.
All countries control their border crossings and immigration.

View attachment 222936

Heck, I'm not even saying don't control our borders. I have no idea why everything has to be all white and brown.

I'm just saying don't encourage them to build a wall and we need more people who want to work.

Just like before, only these folks aren't Dago's or however you spellit. These folks are brown.
-------------------------------------------- feck em , let them work and build their own cities Toronado .

I'm a Patriot with a competitive streak interested in keeping America great. I'd rather see us as the world power than a country who has to convince the UN to flex its 'might'

Forum List

Back