Trump: DNC Chairwoman 'crazy,' 'neurotic woman'

Jesus fucking Christ the republican candidates have jumped the shark!

"highly neurotic woman.", denying the truth is a highly neurotic position for you libertards, can you prove him wrong??
If she were neurotic she could not perform her function and would have been relieved of her position long ago. Her function is to recognize truth and design strategies to spin truth from a negative into a positive. A neurotic would not be able to do that without immediate exposure that would render their activities useless failures.

I got it from the top of the google page when I googled "scientist support global warming".

:lmao: ... :lmao: ... i got this by googeling,

*Scientists predict low solar activity to 2014 will cause global cooling.There is no consensus of scientists in support of the man made global warming ...

also..,

By Michael Bastasch – It’s been a busy year for climate scientists, who have been trying to explain why there has been no global warming for nearly two decades.

i found more support for cooling than warming..., what say now??

CNN ^

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump on Monday knocked the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee as a "highly neurotic woman."

Trump criticized the debate process of his own party speaking with Breitbart News on Siriux XM radio, before he leveled personal barbs at the leader of the opposing party, DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

"This is a woman that is a terrible person," Trump said of Wasserman Schultz after calling her "crazy" and a "highly neurotic woman."

Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

What part did he get wrong?
The part where he is running for the presidency.

It is these types of comments that are going to make it almost impossible for him to garner the general vote. You don't actually have to be crass to 'tell it like it is.'

What did he say that was wrong?
He is unqualified to make these kinds of subjective comments. OK for a message board commenter or some folks sharing small talk in an informal setting, but he is a Presidential candidate and public figure whose comments are supposed to have credible meaning and presented in a professional manner. If he is unable to express his views in a credible and professional manner he has no business trying to sell himself as being qualified to be President. Who is Donald Trump to judge people as horrible. He himself has been called horrible on front pages for some of his business practices.
Why should Trump put lipstick on a pig?
He shouldn't. He should know how to belittle and criticize without sounding like a misogynist asshole.

CNN ^

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump on Monday knocked the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee as a "highly neurotic woman."

Trump criticized the debate process of his own party speaking with Breitbart News on Siriux XM radio, before he leveled personal barbs at the leader of the opposing party, DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

"This is a woman that is a terrible person," Trump said of Wasserman Schultz after calling her "crazy" and a "highly neurotic woman."

It is these types of comments that are going to make it almost impossible for him to garner the general vote. You don't actually have to be crass to 'tell it like it is.'

Just because YOU prefer liars in the Oval Office...

CNN ^

Well, how has that theory worked out so far?

The more he calls a disgusting fucking pig like this a disgusting fucking pig, the more people like him.

Maybe the media will get their memo to tell the country that he is begging for votes again. Or was it a coincidence that every major news network before the last debate ALL had the exact same narrative that he was "begging for votes."

I swear it is unreal to me just how fucking idiotic every fucking member of the democrat voting base is.

"highly neurotic woman.", denying the truth is a highly neurotic position for you libertards, can you prove him wrong??
If she were neurotic she could not perform her function and would have been relieved of her position long ago. Her function is to recognize truth and design strategies to spin truth from a negative into a positive. A neurotic would not be able to do that without immediate exposure that would render their activities useless failures.

oh my bad leftard; i forgot you idiots consider obama's RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS to be "forward progress"

idiots and hypocrites

Trump calling someone else crazy.

There has to be a color image of irony around here somewhere.

oh my bad leftard; i forgot you idiots consider obama's RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS to be "forward progress"

idiots and hypocrites
What does that have to do with you not knowing the definition of neurotic?

He shouldn't. He should know how to belittle and criticize without sounding like a misogynist asshole.
You really don't like men who aren't eunuchs, do you?
I do not like bullies or crass and crude people. Trump is all of those. If he hung around with the people I have hung out with at any time in my life he would have gotten multiple ass whippings. Sounds like the same applies for you from your supporting comments.

In all fairness to Trump, every fucking woman that is part of the democrat voting base is a fucked up crazy neurotic woman.

In fact, every fucking person who is part of the democrat voting base is a fucked up neurotic person.

Cheers to Trump for calling it like it is again.

:piss2:

Democrat voters
Wonderful. :clap: You need to keep that up!

Wasserman-Schultz is icky. Where the hell do Democrats get these skanks? Isn't Hillary embarrassing enough?
150217_debbie_wasserman_schultz_scott_1160_1160x629.jpg

Typical Boca Raton woman right there. Big nose and all.

If there was any woman that deserved a falcon punch.....

tumblr_m6pz08IWft1qdd22io1_400.gif
Fascinating.......the RWrs win again!

Republicans know how to get the womans vote

At least Trump did not say she had blood running out of her.......nose

Holy shit dude, she is fuckin crazy. Do you know who that bitch is?
AGAIN, Trump just tells the truth and the limp wrists like the OP piss in their little panties.

Forum List

Back